Register

Thread: First Time Anal

First Time Anal

Hey guys, love the site so far as I feel it is an excellent place to read great stories and come to get my own out as well. I've read through a few good ones including "How Old Were You" which really wasn't what I thought it would be sadly. I wanted to put a twist on it and discuss our first times receiving versus just touching another cock.

Mine was rather interesting and long overdue. I have always had an attraction to the thought of caressing, touching and sucking another cock. I never checked out men and really i still dont. But the thought of another cock in my mouth drove me nuts! I have encountered several gay and bi men over the years but never acted on anything other than just being friends with them until I met on while living in Tx. He was a friend of some friends and he was gay, we all knew it but he was a chill guy and nobody cared about sexuality, we all just got along. The more I hung around, the better I got to know him and soon realized that if I were to ever give this a shot, I would trust him. One night while drinking of course I got loose with my words and he kinda honed in on my curiosity. We didn't talk much about it other than I was ok with him being gay and find it interesting, but I left that night knowing the cat was probably out of the bag. The next morning he texted me and we began chatting small talk which eventually led to sexual thoughts and so on. I finally opened up fully and confessed that I always fantasized about sucking a hard cock.

Long story short, he ended up coming over in the early afternoon so that I could finally see what it felt like to do what I've craved for so long. I remember him knocking on the door and I let him in. He stood just inside the door, closing it behind him and remained there as we chatted for a little bit. I was nervous, drinking water like crazy to overcome the dry mouth I had and he could tell. As we talked more, he got closer and eventually was about 3 feet away. I could see the thick bulge in his pants and I wanted it bad, but again I was intimidated. I finally said hell with it and reached for it, he wasted no time and undid his pants letting them fall to the floor. His thick cock barely contained by the male bikini he wore stared me in the face. His smooth mixed black and white body standing there looking amazing as well. I pulled the front of the bikini down and his well groomed cock area was there waiting for me.

I was finally where I wanted to be, sitting there with an amazing cock in my face, so I went for it. I put the head in my mouth as it grew to full erect and began to stretch closer to my throat. I did all I could to get it as deep as possible but being a first timer, I wasn't to successful but I was able to please him. I continued to suck his soft skinned but rock hard mixed breed dick until my jaw was sore. He eventually removed my clothes when I would take a breather and this was far more than I wanted to do, but it felt to good to stop him. We began taking turns jacking and sucking one anothers cocks, I have never been so hard in my life!

We sucked one another repeatedly for what felt like an eternity. Eventually he began to make his way up to my neck kissing me and all i could do was enjoy the hell out of it. I now found myself naked with him on top of me, hard dicks rubbing together and we were full on making out, tongue kissing as i squeezed his ass and rubbed my hands all over his smooth body. He then got up and pulled out a condom and asked if I wanted him to ride me. I didn't have a "no" in my vocabulary so I shook my head yes. He then dressed my cock and got on top of me sliding my dick inside of him. He rode me for a good while and I came close to cumming but fought it off. We kissed more and he worked me in and out of him for a little while. He then got up and we kissed softly while he whispered "can I fuck you?". He knew I never done this before but assured me he would be gentle, so I let him.

I then went to the room and got some lube that I had on hand just because it's a must have in life. He played with my ass a little and got it lubed up and got me ok with him touching it. Slowly he worked the head into me and removed it time and time again. It hurt, it really hurt but by now I wanted it because I seen how much he enjoyed it. As we worked at it more and more he eventually got a good bit of his dick in me and although there was some discomfort, I was in heaven. Slowly, he began to move in and out so slow and in short strokes with each one allowing to go deeper and deeper into me. After some patience and reassurance, he was able to shove his entire cock into me and begin making love to me. My knees were numb, legs were shaking and I was 100% full of rock hard cock. As I lay back on the couch watching his abs and he slowly went in and out of me he slowly and softly played with my cock that was leaking precum like a faucet. It didn't take long of him doing that before I exploded cum harder than I've ever in my life all over myself. It was like everything in me just shot from my cock! After a few more strokes he then pulled out of me and removed the condom. He then jacked off on me and I helped him until he came as well. We both shot huge loads and I was now literally covered in warm cum! After a quick wipeoff, we showered together to make sure we were clean to go on with our day.

He left not long after and as I sat there thinking about what just happened, I kinda became upset with myself and sickened. This lasted about a week, but then he texted me and we talked about it. It was from that point on I knew I would always love pussy, but i'll also enjoy a cock from time to time. I went on to suck his cock several more times and sleep with him a few times as well. He was in a LTR with a man so he couldn't get away much and his bf wasn;t the type to let him stray. He just said he always wanted a military guy and I finally gave him that chance.

Re: First Time Anal

Beautiful story and very well told. I'm still in the "bi-curious" stage. Hopefully I'll find the right guy for more. Thank you so much!

Re: First Time Anal

Congratulations on a great, all around recounting of your experience. I REALLY appreciate the attention you gave to writing it for ease-of-reading, with complete sentences and paragraph breaks. Without these, I sometimes find it difficult to read through even the hottest of stories on this site, when they consist of a huge block of ill-punctuated text and sparse punctuation.

When it's hard on the eyes, a lot of the steam goes out for me...