Register

What other sites do you post on?

I like this site; but in case it goes down what other sites do you post on?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Oct 17, 2014 at 10:19 AM.

Re: What other sites do you post on?

I've been on Shybi lately (thanks for the suggestion, pole!). It's for women only though.

When I went there my anti-malware software flagged it as very, very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by FullSpectrum View Post
    When I went there my anti-malware software flagged it as very, very dangerous.
    Which program do you use? Or is it a browser add-on?

I checked out bisexualpassion.com...it was okay. Bicupid.com... B rated website. Instachatrooms.com...It's a good chat room with webcam minus the creeps on there.

I post on a few different forums at times, in various other handles. One is a group of anarchist nuts who believe in a world with money removed. Yep, you read correctly, I seek to help abolish money. All money is abhorrent to humanity in my opinion. So, hopefully our small but ever growing fringe group may get rid of money.

I also post on one or two different forums regarding Linux, Debian from time to time. Beyond that I do not engage much further. Once in a blue moon, I surface on a local writing group's email mailing list. I keep an oddly posted to blog away from here. I keep attempting writing in a journal but never seem capable of it. To borrow a bit from the movie Way of the Gun;

"What do you think?"

"I think a plan is a list of things that doesn't happen."

So, I often overlook taking time to write in a journal. Also, from John Lennon, "life is what happens while your busy making other plans." Which in some ways is ironic, I work out plans, systems and efficiently. Possibly a koan in that. Maybe I am up too late again, from the low pressure system causing pain? Probably.

FetLife.com, Squirt.com

Literotica, Tumblr, silverdaddies and Men who swallow are my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    I've been on Shybi lately (thanks for the suggestion, pole!). It's for women only though.

I am on shybi-guys.com

Women are also allowed to post but not join in the Partners Support section.

Literotica and just signed up for shybi-guys.com to check it out, thanks Bob4664

Back in the '90s, I found a great site that was the easiest to use of any I've frequented. It was Bianca.com. All of a sudden, it fizzled out, leaving me with several interesting contacts, who I could no longer reach.

I read some where that hackers and trolls could have had something to do with their demise................so, I hope the same thing's not happening, here!

I hope Drew's not sick, or was in an accident! Some of the most interesting folks I've ever known, were met here!

I remember Bianca , yes, it was good in its day.

SwingLifestyle.com We have a profile on there under a different name, there is a link on my profile here.

Have tried lots of others over the years.
    chatropolis.com
    squirt.org ( not .com )
    outpersonals years ago but no more
    adam4adam.com
    lifeout
    gay.com use to have great local chat rooms, but not now IMHO
    adultboards.com use to be a good site and it is almost dead