Register

Is giving fellatio overrated?

People go CRAZY for it on this website! The cock/dick and cum worship is mind blowing.

The first time I did this to a guy I was like 20. We were in the backseat of his blue car. We meant online and meant in a parking lot. I remember listening to Justin Timberlake and he pulled it out right in my front of me and started stoking it. I remember just doing what I saw in the adult video clips that I saw on the internet at the time (this was 2003). He came really fast, and asked me for a towel. I had a purple bandanna in the truck of my little blue car, and gave it to him. He had such a childish look on his face. Him sitting in the seat of his car, wiping his cum away, the whole scene, was just...so grimy and so overrated. I gave a few other guys head too, within a year of that encounter. I can say with all honesty that it was overrated, but I don't mind doing it, but I don't get what is the big deal with it. My mouth was sore, the soreness never left my mouth.

I've never swallowed cum btw, only tasted precum.

Now I don't do it nowadays because I know its kind of a health risk doing that. But the cock and cum worship on this board is off the charts. I guess with me I dont mind doing that, but I just wont do that to anybody, get what I'm saying? Thats not something I just do just like that.

I guess as a female I think differently. I'm VERY AWARE of how people can be. And how they are. I guess who people are in front of me in public, thats not who they really are.
    Last edited by Ebonybifemme7; Oct 16, 2014 at 2:51 AM.

Re: Is giving fellatio overrated?

I'm a Bi guy and I love giving head. The cum doesn't taste great but what it represent is wonderful. Not sure why I like giving head so much but I think part of it is a feeling of power and accomplishment. I enjoy going down on women as well but there is something about the feeling of a warm cock in your mouth.

Ebony, I think there are many variables, that affect a person's interest in doing something like this.

First of all, I would never ask a lady to give me head, if she wasn't really into it! I wouldn't want to give her head, if she really wasn't into it! I would, however, try to find out what she would like and ensure she was satisfied from my actions!

Hopefully, we'd see each other again and explore the possibilities...each time should reward both with more pleasure!

If you'd had good experiences and really relished pleasing your partner that way, I'd feel honored to receive that kind of attention.

Would you want anyone to go down on you, if you were lackadaisical about it? Where's the arousal and passion? The guys you were with seemed to be selfish and not interested at all in how you felt.

Each of us are different and that's one reason why I've never wanted to be with anyone I didn't know well and trust, first. I like knowing what motivates and excites whoever I'm with and want to feel I can give as good as I get.

To me, having an orgasm, and not caring if the person I'm with is satisfied, too, is a one-sided and selfish act.

You, apparently like to please, but the manner in which you did it, is not all that rewarding for you. In my view, whatever you do, should be rewarding to both!

If I was the guy and, didn't think I'd be excited to return the favor, I would have never been in that little blue car, to begin with!

Sounds like you should find someone who cares about your interests and desires, before things get sexual!

Hope things get better.........
    Last edited by Realist; Oct 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM.

It's a personal preference.

Some people enjoy it a lot for sex, and other people do not.

A lot of bi and gay men just give or get oral sex, and are not into anal sex at all so that's part of why people here are so into it.

Hi Ebony,

Not over rated for me, more of a cock drought that makes me desire it more. For me, there is something about satisfying another person and having my lips over the soft smooth hardness of their cock.

No. I like to suck a cock and swallow the cum. Three or four in a row is just fine, too.

I like giving someone pleasure, and a lot of guys like to receive pleasure in the form of having their cock sucked. It's less about the actual act, and more about his reaction. If he's not into it, I'm not going to enjoy it either. But if I can get him off, it's almost a sense of accomplishment and pride.

I agree with Realist though. It's two sided. If he doesn't appreciate it, I don't want to do it. And there's many ways he can show his appreciation, and not all have to be sexual.

All that being said, as a female who prefers men, I don't get into cocks and cum like so many on here do. I'll swallow because that's easiest and makes him happy, but I don't crave the cum itself. While I enjoy seeing a naked man, the close up dick pics do nothing for me. On the opposite end, I don't want to see close up pussy pics or boobs without the body (and preferably face) either. I guess I just prefer the whole package.

Fellatio is what I like best about sex. So, for me all the rest is overrated.
    JEM

Not when you're a bisexual male, which, it appears is mostly who are posting about fellatio.

Absolutely not!....giving a man head is awesome....wish I could do it every day. Love the taste and the feel of a cock and I love the guy's reaction....especially the end result.

I don't think that "giving head" is over rated--love it, love it, love it!!

I think that getting head is not under rated. I think that giving head to a man or a woman has been way over emphasized in western societies. Not everyone, enjoys giving head regardless of their sexuality. Being bi doesn't mean that you like giving head to men and women. You may only enjoy giving to one gender or neither.

I think that forty or so years ago, oral sex was not seen the way it is today. I'm not sure that today's beliefs are correct about oral sex being so grand..well to give at least...lol

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I think that getting head is not under rated. I think that giving head to a man or a woman has been way over emphasized in western societies. Not everyone, enjoys giving head regardless of their sexuality. Being bi doesn't mean that you like giving head to men and women. You may only enjoy giving to one gender or neither.

I think that forty or so years ago, oral sex was not seen the way it is today. I'm not sure that today's beliefs are correct about oral sex being so grand..well to give at least...lol
    No it was not seen the same way 40 years ago. 40-50 years ago in North America it was something that women would do with a man after they married him; but not before. Granted, not every woman thought this but that was how a lot did, or society did at the time.

Perhaps in New York city but not in Canada where I live. Oral sex was not in the public discussion as "normal".