Register

Meeting curious men

All, I would appreciate your advice about meeting men. I'm Inexperienced, once many years ago, but man I would like to again. I'm just a normal guy that wants a cock in his mouth again.

Re: Meeting curious men

not only do I want cock in my mouth but in my ass giving me massive orgasms

i'm looking too, never done nething @ all with a guy ever. don't really know how to look, but also not looking for nething anonymous, or for guys doing something behind some1's back. gotta be a patient & understanding kinda guy too.

From my experience, you will have better luck by with a friend or someone u know that u can be with and by pure dumb luck a conversation goes in that direction than on any these websites. Guys on here only b/s and play games or just want to chat because they are horny then they get off and then they done. Never hear from them again or next time they get horny.

MD, I'm an old man and have been actively interested in both genders since I was about 8. I had my very first orgasmic experience at 14 with another male. Was also 14 with my first F/M experience.

In all these years, the majority of my male companions have just fallen out of the blue! (There's been about 12 actual relationships; one lasted 10 years, one 7 years, and the rest ranged between 5 years and a few months) I've only met one male partner through a dedicated match-up operation.

Like some who posted above, I've never been interested in having anonymous sex with strangers, or a one night stand. But each of us have our own interests....you should do what you feel is best for you.

If I was looking for a partner today, I'd do just what I've mostly done in the past......listen to what a friend was actually saying, ask questions that may shed some light on their interests and, if I felt confidant that they might possibly be open to an intimate discussion, I'd come right out and tell them how I feel.

That has worked with both open-minded guys and very secretive bi-curious ones, on several occasions.

If you choose to meet someone you've met through an ad, or hook up site, I'd suggest meeting in a public place, first. Later, if you feel comfortable, other arrangements can be made.

Be safe, smart, and don't settle for less than you want!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    MD, I'm an old man and have been actively interested in both genders since I was about 8. I had my very first orgasmic experience at 14 with another male. Was also 14 with my first F/M experience.

In all these years, the majority of my male companions have just fallen out of the blue! (There's been about 12 actual relationships; one lasted 10 years, one 7 years, and the rest ranged between 5 years and a few months) I've only met one male partner through a dedicated match-up operation.

Like some who posted above, I've never been interested in having anonymous sex with strangers, or a one night stand. But each of us have our own interests....you should do what you feel is best for you.

If I was looking for a partner today, I'd do just what I've mostly done in the past......listen to what a friend was actually saying, ask questions that may shed some light on their interests and, if I felt confidant that they might possibly be open to an intimate discussion, I'd come right out and tell them how I feel.

That has worked with both open-minded guys and very secretive bi-curious ones, on several occasions.

If you choose to meet someone you've met through an ad, or hook up site, I'd suggest meeting in a public place, first. Later, if you feel comfortable, other arrangements can be made.

Be safe, smart, and don't settle for less than you want!

Good luck!

Every guy that I have ever been with were those that I had met in a non sexual situation. All were a surprise. Though there have been a couple of guys from this site and 2 from other sites that I most likely would have if they shown up like planed. t is too bad that people can not be real online. It would be very nice to find someone M or bi friendly F, or couple that is for real.

Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay View Post
    Every guy that I have ever been with were those that I had met in a non sexual situation. All were a surprise.
    Seems to me most people, myself included, have met most if not all of their same sex affair friends in person and in non- sexual situations. Sure, nowadays there's all the online ways to meet and you do hear on occasion of successful relationships that started out online. I would think, though, the most often used way of finding a guy, or girl, is looking at people you already know.

That certainly has its share of pitfalls, at least in thinking about it, as at some point you're going to have to admit to someone you might know well that you have queer desires. If done in the right way, though, you can make it through it unscathed and maybe even be successful.

Just think about all the guys and girl's stories you've heard. Their first, if not most, of their same sex experiences were a couple friends, a neighbor or college roommate who "just got to talking". One thing leads to another and things end up clicking.

The only cavaet I would offer is to not be pushy and don't proposition someone you know outright. Get a sense of how they feel about such things first. Otherwise it could backfire on you and you will scare him off, or worse.

You are so right. That's how I got into it. Me and a friend were talking sex, and we both admitted it was something we would try in the right circumstances, and seeing as how we WERE in the right circumstance, we went for it. That was the start of a lot of time sucking each other off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeit69 View Post
    You are so right. That's how I got into it. Me and a friend were talking sex, and we both admitted it was something we would try in the right circumstances, and seeing as how we WERE in the right circumstance, we went for it. That was the start of a lot of time sucking each other off.
    Maybe you could expand on how that conversation started and developed? This really is one of the big questions in forums like this: How do you know if a guy might be interested, or how do you even bring up the subject? I've heard from so many guys over the years who said something along the line of "....we just got to talking". Ok, but how did you just get to talking and what did you specifically talk about? When asked, they don't give specifics.

Here's the specifics of one successful "talk" that went quite well for me. I might have gone through this before here, but for the sake of those that haven't read it yet, here's generally how it went:

There was a guy that used to come by my house quite often. Some years ago after I become comfortable with, and somewhat obsessed, with my homosexuality, I really started getting the hots for him. I decided that, come what may, I had to tell him I was queer. He was just around to much to keep hiding it and, besides, I wanted to jump his bones. I was determined to tell him but also didn't want to scare him off.

One summer day he came over and we went out in the garage where we were drinking, smoking and talking man stuff...kinda. I figured that was the perfect opportunity- just hm and me and the mood was right. I manipulated the conversation to sex, then we started talking about blowjobs. He seemed comfortable with that so finally I just kinda blurted out, "You know, I love sucking cock. Always have".

It got quiet for a second. He looked pleased that I took him into my confidence. He kinda smiled and nodded his head. Since he still seemed comfortable I continued and started telling him some of my various m2m experiences. He still didn't seem bothered so after a bit I took a chance and asked him if he'd ever done m2m. He said, "Oh, yeah", but he wouldn't elaborate further and I didn't push him further on that.

I went on to say I really enjoyed all that m2m and would love to find someone to fool around with again, but I made sure not to direct that at him. It was just a general statement. He replied, "What you're looking for is a fuck buddy. I wouldn't mind being your fuck buddy. One of these days when we get some time....".

With that, I was in seventh heaven. It took some time before we did any fooling around. He actually seemed to avoid me for a few days, but after a while we finally got down to it.

Anyway, that's kinda how I did it that time. I think it's important not to put the guy on the spot as he might be nervous about it, anyway. Just let him know you have the interests and leave the rest up to him. I won't say it will always work, but that's the safest way to do it.