Register

Total lack of tops

I am a versatile guy when it comes to top or bottom, but I prefer bottom. Looking around on her it seems like there are not many of any tops. Someone please tell me I'm wrong, and where all the tops are?

Re: Total lack of tops

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    I am a versatile guy when it comes to top or bottom, but I prefer bottom. Looking around on her it seems like there are not many of any tops. Someone please tell me I'm wrong, and where all the tops are?

I sure wish could answer that question

I need a top to in Youngstown ohio I been having no luck if you are from Youngstown or warren ohio area emaii; me on here I will give you my email amnd my phone number to text me to met at your place only my wife does not know

Hello, I am a top mostly , but think it may just be your location for a lack of tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    If you prefer being a bottom or passive then you're a bottom and not "versatile".

I'm a top/active for anal sex; but I don't have sex with guys who mainly only want to only mainly have anal sex whenever they have sex with a man, guys that shave/wax their bodies and genitals, or people who are into hook ups or NSA sex.

Our local Craigslist seems to show 19 out of every 20 personal ads, maybe more, as being from bottoms. Guys in my area are mostly looking to suck cock or receive anal. Maybe it's specific to certain areas? I remember reading a bi guy's blog saying he was having a hard time finding bottoms on CL. I had to comment to him that he should move to my area as it seems most guys are bottoms here.

Though I've bottomed twice for close friends, I consider myself a total top. I have no real desire to bottom at all.

A couple of guys have mentioned that I'd actually be a premium around here because I'm just a top.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    Our local Craigslist seems to show 19 out of every 20 personal ads, maybe more, as being from bottoms. Guys in my area are mostly looking to suck cock or receive anal. Maybe it's specific to certain areas? I remember reading a bi guy's blog saying he was having a hard time finding bottoms on CL. I had to comment to him that he should move to my area as it seems most guys are bottoms here.

It's about the same in my area of Sacramento/Stockton/Modesto. Mostly bottoms looking to suck or get fucked.

In North Florida it is hard finding a bottom who is married, normal, and sane with no drama. You know a normal guy who could grab lunch and see what happens from there. But for the record Bi married top here!! I do travel the state for work regularly so Asspussy take a look and let me know if interested.

To respond to pole smoker, I am versatile. I do enjoy being a bottom by I also like to top. No I don't have to have anal all the time. Maybe I worded it wrong

I am more complicated that a top/bottom label. The only way I would enjoy anal sex is as a top.I do not want a dick in my ass.But, I love sucking dick more than having mine sucked.However, I tend to take charge of the action when I do so.Also, I very much like a guy to suck my dick with him laying down as I kneel over his face as I pump my cock in and out of his mouth. Even in a 69, I want the top position.

JEM

much much much more top here!

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post
    I also totally agree with this. I like sucking cock...I don't want mine sucked. I've been running ads on CL for awhile now looking for a guy who just wants to have his cock sucked on a regular basis...NSA...no reciprocation required. I don't get many replies.

Quote Originally Posted by debear69 View Post
    I've been running ads on CL for awhile now looking for a guy who just wants to have his cock sucked on a regular basis...NSA.
    I never knew anyone would want to do that. I thought I was lucky to find a guy that wanted to keep sucking me. I've been feeding a guy and he swallows, on a weekly basis for nearly a year now. He edges me every time. That's all he wants. I figured that I was probably going to jerk anyway, so if someone wants it, I'd let him. Other than the temporary headache, makes me feel good the rest of the week.

Good luck on your quest, we're out there.

I have only seen 1 man-ass I would fuck- just dont have any interest unless it is very cute and hairless. BUT I love a small to average dick in my ass, so, I guess Im a bottom. There is no tops in Dallas/Ftworth that arent huge,.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    If you prefer being a bottom or passive then you're a bottom and not "versatile".

I'm a top/active for anal sex; but I don't have sex with guys who mainly only want to only mainly have anal sex whenever they have sex with a man, guys that shave/wax their bodies and genitals, or people who are into hook ups or NSA sex.
    I Dont agree. He's exactly what he thinks he is. He likes a little bit of both but tends to like to bottom more often.

I on the other hand clearly have more frequent urges to penetrate, but I definitely have a strong and regular urge to bottom. If I had to give an estimate, I'd say it comes about 25-30% of the time. I do not call myself a top, and I can't call myself a bottom either. Truth is, I like man-sex and I'm comfortably flexible to any partner-pleasing act.

the most ideal scenario is a buddy that will prop his hairy ass in the air and then flip me over and stick his dick deep into me until he finishes....

A limited lover is an undesirable one.....

get rid of the sexual politics.

It seems like it would be easy to find a straight man who is willing to do it. But I'm blown away by the number of men that are this website that like to receive anal sex. Mind blowing.

I've never had the desire to fuck a man or be fucked by a man. Similar to what an earlier poster wrote, I am all about sucking cock and getting mine sucked by men who eagerly enjoy oral sex above all else, as I do. Birds of a feather do tend to flock together. I do enjoy watching other men fuck and think it's very hot. I've been in mmm 3somes a few times and guess what? All I wanted to do was suck the bottom's cock or have him suck me (or both) as he's being fucked. It's not that I think it's gay to enjoy topping and/or bottoming. It simply does not appeal to me. I love kissing and making out and sensual foreplay with other men prior to getting each other off orally and many bi men consider kissing to be gayer than fucking LOL. I'm often asked if I'm a top or a bottom and I politely say "neither". That ends my chances with about 75% of guys I chat with. But to each his own. I recently met another bi married man who cannot get enough of my cock and cum. He wants no reciprocation because he is very active with his wife and prefers to save his cock and cum for her. At first I was a bit disappointed because I wouldn't get to enjoy sucking his nice cock. So far we've met 3 times in less than a month with our 4th 'date' scheduled for this weekend. It's not exactly a blow 'n go because he goes very slowly, edging me to the brink of cumming several times before finally getting aggressive and sucking me dry. He only wants me to lie back and enjoy 45 minutes to an hour of his attentions before going home to wifey. Just after I met him, I also met a divorced bi man who enjoys making out and mutual oral. We get along very well in bed. He can't meet as often, but I think I'm pretty lucky to have met them both. This all began after an 8-month dry spell of no manfun, so I'm enjoying the rain while it pours. Greedy me would like to add to the mix one more semi-regular bi married/divorced boyfriend who is into making out and mutual oral. It would be awesome to meet a bimale-female couple as well, but that's asking way too much! LOL

I'm in the NW suburbs of Atlanta and use craigslist ads and ads on other adult sites such as this one to seek men and couples. "Top seeking bottom" and "bottom seeking top" ads are just about evenly divided in this area but I'd say there are slightly more ads placed by bottoms seeking tops. Both type ads greatly outnumber the ones seeking just makeout and oral sex.

mwm, a bottom, willing to meat, grab lunch and maybe dessert, live in Jaxarea

Couldn't agree more, firstella. The sometimes forced top/bottom dichotomy has always been a frustrating one. Same with straight/gay.

I came out as "bi" in the '80s, and everyone told me I couldn't possibly be both. That if you were bi it meant "any hole will do". The backlash was so consistent that I questioned it myself for a few years until it became rather obvious that I was bi.

Back then (at 18) I had no concept of top/bottom. I'd never had a desire to "bottom" but when I bottomed for the first time that changed. I thought it would hurt like nobody's business but it was quite the opposite. Pleasant surprise.

I've been in relationships with guys where I was 100% on top. That was perfectly fine with me; I was in love, and didn't miss bottoming. It was also fine if it was split 50/50. In one relationship I bottomed more often than topped.

For me, who's on the top/bottom depends entirely on the person I'm with. Just as girl/guy - everything depends on the person.

I had a relationship with a girl in my 20s, lasted about a year, and I was perfectly satisfied. Because, as in the relationship where I was 100% on top, I was in love and only had eyes for her.

My philosophy is: I already know what it's like to be the one penetrating. I'm curious to know what it's like to be the one being penetrated. That's not to say that I wouldn't reciprocate and switch roles to being the top if my partner wanted to get fucked or wanted to do some sucking. My cock likes nice warm, wet holes, too.

Quote Originally Posted by debear69 View Post
    I also totally agree with this. I like sucking cock...I don't want mine sucked. I've been running ads on CL for awhile now looking for a guy who just wants to have his cock sucked on a regular basis...NSA...no reciprocation required. I don't get many replies.
    I'm the same way I can go without having my cock sucked and I have only put out two or three ads over the past 8 years and I hooked up with two married guys and blew them both. But after that first time all they want now is email play. They talk like they want to hook up but don't.

Quote Originally Posted by firtstella View Post
    I Dont agree. He's exactly what he thinks he is. He likes a little bit of both but tends to like to bottom more often.

I on the other hand clearly have more frequent urges to penetrate, but I definitely have a strong and regular urge to bottom. If I had to give an estimate, I'd say it comes about 25-30% of the time. I do not call myself a top, and I can't call myself a bottom either. Truth is, I like man-sex and I'm comfortably flexible to any partner-pleasing act.

the most ideal scenario is a buddy that will prop his hairy ass in the air and then flip me over and stick his dick deep into me until he finishes....

A limited lover is an undesirable one.....

get rid of the sexual politics.
    Sex and sex acts if you are bisexual, or gay/lesbian, is always going to be political. This applies to both women or men.

I'm not limited in what I do sexually. I just have no desire to bottom or be passive at all for anal sex, and there's nothing wrong with this.

I wouldn't classify myself as a top or a bottom. I would do either. I like to suck cock and having my cock sucked. I like having an ass silding up and down my pole, and I also love having my ass fucked from time to time.
    However, checking craigslist and it seems the majority of people on there are into the submissive role. What I want is someone who wants to hang out, have some fun doing whatever, whenever we want. No worries about who's top or bottom. More like how do we want to get off today??

That is a real problem in my area also. A real over abundance of bottoms and very few tops.

I think I'm the best person to describe my preferences. I have read a bunch of your posts and you are quick to be a know it all. Thank you for your opinion but you don't know jack.