Register

Is Swallowing Safe?

I'm about to embark on a journey that I've been fantasizing about for years, sucking cock. I'm always thinking about it, the thought of feeling that hard meat in my hand, my mouth and my ass, just drives me crazy. My question to you all, isn't swallowing cum unsafe? Especially if you hook up with someone you don't know for a one timer? I see tons of ads of M4M where guys are asking to suck a cock and swallow cum, and although I would love it, I'm nervous to get an STD or worse. I guess I can say I do it only safe with condom, but it may not be the same, no hot jizz in my mouth, any thoughts?

Re: Is Swallowing Safe?

if you don't it's called wasting good tasting cum i always sowallow

No, highly addictive,........

Thanks, so how do you make sure they are DDF, HIV neg if you are meeting for the first time to suck'em off? Just go with your gut?

I have read that it doesn't matter with you spit or swallow because the transmission area is your mouth, bleeding gums or cuts...once it hits the stomach it's eaten up. Getting HIV from sucking cock to ejaculation is low as well. However, you can still get other STD's. I have sucked off a dozen men or so from CL ads in the past 8 years and have not received anything. I'm picky though and stick to other married guys and meet with them first. Condoms are the safest way to go but not as fun.

To answer you question, no it's not safe. It's best not to swallow at all or take any cum in your mouth.

I have had gay and bi male doctors tell me this. They also told me how if cum does get into your mouth it is best to spit it out and not swallow it.

You have no idea if someone is really "DDF" or HIV- or does not have other STDs. You should just assume that they are HIV+ and could have other STDs and still have safer sex.

Thanks guys, I'm leaning towards safe, unless one day, I get to suck on a friends cock, which will probably never happen (I'm closeted)!

This is also my concern. 12 dicks in 8 years is very low. Id love to hear complete honesty from someone who has sucked 20 cocks a year for about 5 years.. There is also on the rise, HPV and throat cancers from oral..pussy and cock..and deep throating a cock isn't safe as well. If only all the cocks I could suck and ass I could fuck were from 18 year old virgins

If the dick is "safe" then swallowing is safe as well, mmkay. If they have an STD and you don't know it, then swallowing is bad, mmkay.

Found this brief article that lays out the basics of oral sex safety and things to think about: http://sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-...from-oral.html

Any sexual activity with someone you don't know well is risky. I have read that semen actually has some good nutritious qualities. I have not sucked as many cocks as I would like, and I am trying to suck more. The ones I have sucked were mostly people I know and very much enjoyed every drop of cum I swalloed.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Found this brief article that lays out the basics of oral sex safety and things to think about: http://sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-...from-oral.html

I have read other articles that state the same....I like the phrase "Spit or Swallow, don't let it Wallow." LOL.

I've given guys head in the past, but I'VE NEVER SWALLOWED!!! I've tasted pre-cum but I'm never swallowed. Even back when I was 19 and 20, when I first started doing it, I knew that was very unsafe.

But reading it out this website makes me really want to do it! And I love seeing men give other men head!

There is no such thing as safe sex, unless maybe you are wearing a breathing mask with an independent sterile air supply and are entirely encased in water tight latex... You can get STDs from oral just as easily as other forms of sex. If you want to be able to engage in sex without worrying about STDs then you need to find a reliable partner who won't stray and you need to get a full STD panel done on them. Even then, you can't eliminate risk of HPV - you can be a carrier with no symptoms and be transmittable. There's no defense against that one unless you got the vaccine before you were ever infected. Even then, that only blocks some strains.

Just a public service announcement here.

I have always wondered what another persons cum would taste like. I love to eat mine I blow my load in my hand and eat it out of my hand. Plus I like to look at the texture and the amount of cum that does come out. And I wonder what it would taste like. I want to suck a dick until the guy blows his load in my mouth.

Unless you have major dental issues or other open wounds inside your mouth then oral is relatively safe.

come dowm by me get a motel room and you can

Quote Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
    I have always wondered what another persons cum would taste like. I love to eat mine I blow my load in my hand and eat it out of my hand. Plus I like to look at the texture and the amount of cum that does come out. And I wonder what it would taste like. I want to suck a dick until the guy blows his load in my mouth.
    I find it to be a bit different than my own. But I suspect it's mostly because I haven't cum yet and still have lots of interest.

I believe not swallowing is clearly a lack of respect. It is the interview process that is important. I like married men, safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    I've given guys head in the past, but I'VE NEVER SWALLOWED!!! I've tasted pre-cum but I'm never swallowed. Even back when I was 19 and 20, when I first started doing it, I knew that was very unsafe.

But reading it out this website makes me really want to do it! And I love seeing men give other men head!
    I'm in love, well, lust

If it is so safe, why is there been such a big campaign to practice Safe Sex, i.e. the use of condoms and latex dental barriers when performing Oral sex on your partner...They (Herpes, Gonorrhea , Syphilis and HIV) are called Sexually Transmitted Diseases for a reason...

It is unsafe to begin sucking let alone having cum in your mouth. That said you except the risk for what ever you do no matter what in life. Know who you are with befor taking any risk.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    To answer you question, no it's not safe. It's best not to swallow at all or take any cum in your mouth.

I have had gay and bi male doctors tell me this. They also told me how if cum does get into your mouth it is best to spit it out and not swallow it.

You have no idea if someone is really "DDF" or HIV- or does not have other STDs. You should just assume that they are HIV+ and could have other STDs and still have safer sex.
    so when you suck cock they shoot on your face

CB83 is right. Whether or not you swallow makes no difference. You put his cock in your mouth without a condom on it, you run the risk of contracting an STD. That is one of the reasons that I swallow; I've already put his cock in my mouth, swallowing his cum is not going to add to the risk. Another reason I swallow is that I don't want the mess on my face...or anywhere else for that matter. I also swallow because I love the taste of cum (although some is just down right nasty). I like the texture and feel of cum in my mouth. Also, most guys want to cum in my mouth. If they want to watch themselves cumming then I pull back a little and have them shoot onto my tongue in my open mouth, but I still swallow it.

I've sucked over 100 cocks in my lifetime (so far!)...white, black, Hispanic, French, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Italian, German, Canadian, African, British...I'm sure I'm missing one somewhere, but the point is I've ALWAYS sucked bareback and have yet to contract anything (yes, I'm tested regularly). In fact, I will not suck a cock with a condom on it. The condom destroys the intimacy and the sweet cum is wasted. If his cock hasn't been freshly washed, I won't touch it until it has been. Also, I will not suck a cock after it has been in someone's ass...NEVER going to happen.

By far the most frequent risk of an STD from unprotected sex is HPV. Chlamydia is next, then Trichomoniasis, then Gonorrhea, then Genital Herpes, then Syphilis, then Hepatitis, then HIV.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    so when you suck cock they shoot on your face
    Nope. I am not into facials, cum baths, swallowing, etc.

I prefer to get sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Nope. I am not into facials, cum baths, swallowing, etc.

I prefer to get sucked.
    so you dont suck

For me, it boils down to knowing your partners. Including thier activities ouside of your interactions with them. How else can you judge the risk. Having sex with strangers like at an adult book store or a swing club is, in my opinion, the fast track to an STD.

No judgment for those who do, and I have. But I gave become much more vigilant with who my partners are

What's the point in sucking if you don't swallow your reward.

I think it is safe and enjoyable. Go with your instinct and gut.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    CB83 is right. Whether or not you swallow makes no difference. You put his cock in your mouth without a condom on it, you run the risk of contracting an STD. That is one of the reasons that I swallow; I've already put his cock in my mouth, swallowing his cum is not going to add to the risk. Another reason I swallow is that I don't want the mess on my face...or anywhere else for that matter. I also swallow because I love the taste of cum (although some is just down right nasty). I like the texture and feel of cum in my mouth. Also, most guys want to cum in my mouth. If they want to watch themselves cumming then I pull back a little and have them shoot onto my tongue in my open mouth, but I still swallow it.

I've sucked over 100 cocks in my lifetime (so far!)...white, black, Hispanic, French, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Italian, German, Canadian, African, British...I'm sure I'm missing one somewhere, but the point is I've ALWAYS sucked bareback and have yet to contract anything (yes, I'm tested regularly). In fact, I will not suck a cock with a condom on it. The condom destroys the intimacy and the sweet cum is wasted. If his cock hasn't been freshly washed, I won't touch it until it has been. Also, I will not suck a cock after it has been in someone's ass...NEVER going to happen.

By far the most frequent risk of an STD from unprotected sex is HPV. Chlamydia is next, then Trichomoniasis, then Gonorrhea, then Genital Herpes, then Syphilis, then Hepatitis, then HIV.
    well said and I agree with every drop err word you said!