Register

shoot your cum in my mouth!!!!!!

for those of you who like to suck dick do you have to tell the man who you are sucking to shoot his cum in your mouth...or do most men just automatically do it?

I'm not into swallowing or taking cum in my mouth so I do not do this.

Re: shoot your cum in my mouth!!!!!!

I've never had to tell them but sometimes they ask if it's okay. They cum almost immediately after I say that I'd love it if they did.

I would let him know that I want it.
    JEM

Always want to eat my lovers cum. It's such a turn on to feel a hard cock pulsing cum into my mouth. As a guy, I find it mildly frustrating when someone just stops sucking just as I orgasm or decides to jerk me to the finish.

Most guys ask if they can cum in my mouth after I begin the blow job, some ask before I start. Either way I always say yes (or nod and mumble ok if my mouth is full....). I always enjoy the feeling of the warm, silky spurts in my mouth and throat as I know I have done a good job and given him pleasure. It depends on the guy, the timing, and other factors as to whether I will swallow or discretely spit.

Tell them before hand if you do not want them to cum in your mouth but why miss out on the payoff of giving a blowjob? I love hot cum shooting into my mouth.

My experience is most men will cum in your mouth unless you request them not to do so. When I first started sucking cock I would make that request but now I enjoy a load in my mouth and like to swallow. As I suck on his cock I usually tell my partner I want him to feed me where he will know to thrust it deep in my throat when he cums.

For safety reasons, I no longer take cum in my mouth or ingest it. I have acid reflux and gastritis which weakens and thins my esophageal lining and stomach lining membranes. That increases risk of a bacteria or virus being absorbed thru the membrane into my bloodstream. If I did not have these conditions I would still be swallowing every drop of cum I can suck from a cock. I tell my male partners upfront about this and ask that they withdraw from my mouth at climax and shoot their cum on my face and body anywhere they like. I love to watch hot cum spurting on me almost as much as I used to enjoy swallowing a hot load. Also, before a guy goes down on me I ask him if he wants to swallow or if he wants me to pull my cock out and cum outside his mouth. Most of the guys I meet want to swallow my cum and I wish it was still safe for me to do likewise. Communication is the key. Never take for granted that a guy wants to swallow your load unless he tells you does. Same goes for women too !

I haven't come across a guy that doesn't want to cum in my mouth. All my first timers let me know when they are about ready to climax to give me an opportunity to pull away, but I never do.

Once again I don't understand where PoleSmoker comes up with these questions. If you are sucking a cock, why would you not expect them to cum in your mouth? If you're getting fucked in the ass, why would you not expect them to cum in your ass? That's like asking "if you eat pussy, does it bother you if she has an orgasm?" NO! THAT'S THE IDEA BEHIND EATING PUSSY!
    Come on Smoker, you don't like cum in your mouth or your ass then you're not actually having sex, your just saying you do.

it doesnt matter if the man im blowing warns me that he s cumming in my mouth. i can usually tell he is about to shoot by the way his body stiffens. if he does ask i look up at him and nod my head and lick the tip of his cock. that usually makes him cum. some guys like to push their cock in my mouth deeper and some like to cum with just the head in my mouth. i get to taste it better that way.

For me personally, part of the thrill is feeling it shoot in my mouth. It is safe to assume that most guys will want to shoot in your mouth. Isn't that what you would want. It is always a turn on for me unless his cum tastes horriblw which does some times happen.

I haven't experienced any bad tasting cum yet. It's all been very good. Some have been more salty though but nothing bad. I have noticed that the young guy's have more of the flavor that I remember of my own when I was younger.

i normally tell them before I start to either cum on my face or in my mouth im not wasting it I earned it and want it lol

Most that I meet expect me to(and I do) and those that ask I say yes.

The first time I sucked cock, I fully expected to swallow, but was not ready when he came, so when he shot his load, my reflex was to swallow, without having time to enjoy the taste of his cum and the feeling of his cum in my mouth. Since then, I have told every guy to let me know when they are ready to cum, so that I can fully enjoy tasting them. They have all been willing to oblige me, so has worked out well for both of us.

I like to be warned.

I really don't understand guys who suck cock but dont want the cum shot in their mouth or don't swallow. I mean that's why we suck cock. I love feeling a guy tense and the feel his cum shoot in my mouth. I love that feeling and savor the taste and swallow it all. Of course sometimes I like a load shot on my face too. I gues I'm just a cum slut.

I don't want it on my face, only in my mouth.

Thay allway's Say ( They about to cum! )