Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Men: Would You Want To Be A Female For a Week?

I know I would. Wouldn't have to worry about penis size or getting an erection. I would have boobs, so I would be happy all by myself, Pretty certain I could find a man to have sex with. Pleas note, this is a flight of fantasy, not a comment on actually working or responsibility.

Re: Men: Would You Want To Be A Female For a Week?

I could handle that for a week.

Well boys.. lets c how ya handle a week of pmt and menstruation.... ur welcome 2 it....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I'd love to give it a shot!

I would not for a week though for the rest of my life

I wish I were born female.

No! I very much enjoy being male. Nothing within me is or wants to be female.
    JEM

i would just want the boobs but seriously yes i think that would be interesting even to have a period so i could appreciate what women go through every month & no joke......i would try to have as much sex as i could get.....but then i would love to be a guy again!

No doubt about it....I'd be a slut. I'd operate like McDonald's, quantity not quality!

If this were somehow possible I would personally not do it.

I enjoy being male, having a penis and testicles, and I'm not transgendered and have never worn women's clothing or pretended to be a woman.

0h yes love to be female
    I have the body just no tit's

I think it could be interesting, but I would definitely need a different body. Just to know what it feels like. Reminds me of the Billie Meyers song, Tell Me
    http://youtu.be/BfWuGnft0KQ

I know I would. Would love to please as a woman.

Like everything else in life the details are important. Would the people be super model gorgeous with an understanding of style and the ability to apply makeup or would they physically be a 1 on a 10 scale regarding beauty and walk like a truck driver? (relates to potential ego satisfaction of pursuit).

If the person could transmutate, it could be fun to be a supermodel hung rich male for one week, and a supermodel stacked smoking hot woman for a week at some vacation singles island filled with yummy people of both sexes.

As much as I love blowjobs, giving and getting, I always figured if I was a woman that I would no doubt be a total cocksucking cum slut, AND I would not only enjoy it but be damn good at it too.

That question has many answers!!

If given the chance, I would probably take it just for the experience but:
    a. I suspect a week is too short and bound to be disappointing just because with my luck it will be a week of the period or during the 8th month of pregnancy.
    b. The experience would be different between being fully a woman (major body change) or as a transgender (physically remaining a man with some woman characteristics but dressing and living as a woman).
    c. No physical changes, just putting on women's clothing and makeup and trying to act like a lady.

Of the three, the last is the most practical to achieve. After all, active cross-dressers are more than half way there already. But even then, to pull it off effectively, would take more than a week to get ready and really into the role. And even given some fantasy prep at that level, it would be difficult to enter the culture and make contacts without descending to desperation or entering into risky behavior which would taint the experience as immersion into a woman's life.

Nah, it might be nice to have my own fits to play with anytime I want. But I think the chances of not having much of a sex drive would be too great of a risk. Just look at the membership here. There's less than 10% female participation by the female side.

And there's the menstrating issue. You have to take it all the good with the not so good.

If I wasn't horny all the time and looking for sex, I'd probably get a lot more work done too.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    But I think the chances of not having much of a sex drive would be too great of a risk. Just look at the membership here. There's less than 10% female participation by the female side.
    Causation does not equal correlation, and this site is not a good indicator of the general population.

Most women have a pretty good sex drive, if not more than men. But, less women are interested in coming to a site that's mostly about man on man encounters, and some of the topics can be a bit cruder than most women find satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Causation does not equal correlation, and this site is not a good indicator of the general population.

Most women have a pretty good sex drive, if not more than men. But, less women are interested in coming to a site that's mostly about man on man encounters, and some of the topics can be a bit cruder than most women find satisfying.
    True, there are some women here who do not post, or who rarely post.

No this site is not a good representation of people or the general public.

There are other sites that are supposedly only for bisexual and lesbian women.

It's basically a week without your cock. You'l reach down....and....there's this thing that's so small that it's shrunk in on itself, like an inverted cock. You'll have to sit down on the toilet, and can't play 'Laps around the rim'! I've been playing that since a kid, like some OCD. And I expect it's like having a phantom limb like some amputees haveL You go to scratch your balls, or stroke your helmet when you THINK you're getting a semi..........and...NOTHING!! Must be very frustrating.

But if I had nice big tits tho and had to wear a dress, I'd be hours finding the best neckline for max tit-viz right down to the nip rings. I'd go around head-fucking all the blokes on a rampant cock tease.
    Like fek would they get any tho!! Would be my divine right as a female to head-fuck anything with a cock and NOT 'put out'.lol
    That bit would be fun!
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

no, I like how I am currently. You can be submissive, you can please your male lover being a man too, so I would have to turn it down and remain male

For the first half of my life I was quite sure I would've much rather been female..with the help of some good friends I am learning to live with the factory installed equipment.

... 1 thing is certain... a week as a woman would be a rite gud ole eye-opener for lotsa guys... maybe we shud make it compulsory! They may well find that they learn more about their more usual gender in that week than they had in all the time prior 2 the change and for many all the days of their lives after...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Are you kidding? In A New York minute!

Absolutely. But I wouldn't want it to be permanent. Honestly, I would love to have the super power to change my physical form into a woman at anytime and, of course, back and anytime.

No. I enjoy being a gay male.

I took a gender studies course at church (that's the great thing about being unitarian).. and I think sometimes it's sort of like "the grass is greener" syndrome. The one thing that everyone could agree on is that no one wanted to be labeled because once you label someone you put them into a box that limits their potential.

I was jealous of how easily women could attract men, and I have always wanted to cooperate more than compete - growing up my parents made sure I knew that "nice" boys don't get ahead in the world..

But the truth is I love the capacities of both..and I'm not sure the capacity to be nurturing (and nurtured), creative, competitive .. are really tied to external genitalia - it's just the imposed stereotypical role that makes it so.

Both roles have things they struggle with, and both of them should be given respect, or at least the people trying to deal with them should be respected anyway..the roles themselves have caused a lot of heartache over the years.

Frankly I should probably be glad I wasn't born female, I love affection and attention way too much..but the allure of the other sex is something I find intoxicating..again all romance - no actuality.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    ... 1 thing is certain... a week as a woman would be a rite gud ole eye-opener for lotsa guys... maybe we shud make it compulsory! They may well find that they learn more about their more usual gender in that week than they had in all the time prior 2 the change and for many all the days of their lives after...

giggle..I have spent a few days as a woman, with a male friend of mine. I don't have all of the right parts, but loved every minute anyway!

love being female wish i could afford the operation to transfom all the way

No desire on my part to be such---I am perfectly happy to be a male and no desire to be female, but for those who do---"to each their own" as the saying goes.