Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Men: Would You Want To Be A Female For a Week?

I think if I could define my body and age, I would CERTAINLY like to be a female for a week...Often thought how cool would it be to be able to transform at will....

Part of the problem I had growing up is that many of the male role models I had growing up were insecure, they drank too much, they were angry and they took it out on the people around them. All I knew is that if being a drunk, abusive asshole was what it meant to "be a man" then I wanted to be as far away from that as possible.

Thankfully much later on in life I found some really good friends and family members who demonstrated that men can also be caring and compassionate..I'd like to think I am a lot happier now with myself then I was back then..partly because I also stopped trying to live to please everyone else..I sometimes enjoy pleasing people but it's nice to take turns you know.

Well, for those who are so longing to be a woman. As a 53 year old tall, chubby, blonde married to a gay man and who whole heartedly enjoys sex with men....those of you who wish to be a woman could or should think about the obstacles as Darkeyes pointed out. There is the monthly challenge of a period. Some, if not many of us suffer from cramps, moodiness, loss of desire just to name a few. I was never one of them. BUT when late forties hit...look out MENOPAUSE came crashing in. For me, and I speak only for me, I was like a caged tigress wanting sex all the time....a bit hard when your married to a gay man who does not share an interest in you. So I am so happy that I have some wonderful friends who I have met over the years who were kind enough to help me through this rough patch.

The old adage is " walk a mile in my shoes". Maybe that could be a good thing.

Belle in Boston

I was just getting ready to write, "NO."

But after reading Belle's reply, I'm changing my response to, "Hell no!"

Thank you just the same!

If only for a week, you betcha! It would be fun to finally see what goes on in the women's restroom. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by onewhocares View Post
    Well, for those who are so longing to be a woman. As a 53 year old tall, chubby, blonde married to a gay man and who whole heartedly enjoys sex with men....those of you who wish to be a woman could or should think about the obstacles as Darkeyes pointed out. There is the monthly challenge of a period. Some, if not many of us suffer from cramps, moodiness, loss of desire just to name a few. I was never one of them. BUT when late forties hit...look out MENOPAUSE came crashing in. For me, and I speak only for me, I was like a caged tigress wanting sex all the time....a bit hard when your married to a gay man who does not share an interest in you. So I am so happy that I have some wonderful friends who I have met over the years who were kind enough to help me through this rough patch.

The old adage is " walk a mile in my shoes". Maybe that could be a good thing.

Belle in Boston
    Hey Belle, sweetie?

I take your point entirely. But they're talking about a week...not a mile, or 53 years. And they didn't specify *which* week (let alone which woman). I suspect their fantasies are revolving around young model-types. But I think a week would be better than say, a day or a few hours...I'm with Fran in thinking that it would be quite eye-opening for them!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTexxxan View Post
    If only for a week, you betcha! It would be fun to finally see what goes on in the women's restroom. :-)
    I'm curious, Tex: what do you imagine you might see?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Well it has long been rumoured that women have discovered the cure for baldness and just aren't sharing..

Contrast that with the men's room where not only will we invite you in, but will also give you beer and cigarettes..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYstu5weapM

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Hey Belle, sweetie?

I take your point entirely. But they're talking about a week...not a mile, or 53 years. And they didn't specify *which* week (let alone which woman). I suspect their fantasies are revolving around young model-types. But I think a week would be better than say, a day or a few hours...I'm with Fran in thinking that it would be quite eye-opening for them!
    God knows wot they do if in that week some guy gives them a lickle pressie.... quite a few anti abortionists may well change ther mind pretty damn sharpish... may make a few of the less sexually responsible and more selfish a tadge more considerate wen it comes 2 birth control.. one can but hope hey?☺
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

..and just so you get the right idea, for as much as I am rambling, in truth I mean only the upmost respect. I would be a fool to think I know all of that goes on without walking in your shoes, I do know there is more to it.. I was raised mostly by a single mother, and so I got a little taste of what all she went through, and probably had no idea about the things she went through that she kept private to herself.

I like being a male, I'd love to try being a female, and I think being a hermaphrodite would be the best, even if being 'in-between' might cause some difficult social problems.

As much as it may sound appealing to wistfully dream of it, no I think I will stay with the original plumbing. Thanks, but no thanks. No disrespect intended. Merely happy with me being me as is.

Absolutely, as long as I could trade back. To more than double my pool of potential partners and experience male power without bias or doubt...fantastic. Make it a month (minus THAT week)...three weeks will do.

sure, why not.....

Quote Originally Posted by ActuallyTrulySimple View Post
    Absolutely. But I wouldn't want it to be permanent. Honestly, I would love to have the super power to change my physical form into a woman at anytime and, of course, back and anytime.
    That could be fun. Fun to do, but even more fun to be with.

I think being female for a while could be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    God knows wot they do if in that week some guy gives them a lickle pressie.... quite a few anti abortionists may well change ther mind pretty damn sharpish... may make a few of the less sexually responsible and more selfish a tadge more considerate wen it comes 2 birth control.. one can but hope hey?☺
    Good lord, it is a fantasy question. Being Bi, I would love to fuck with a pussy. I'm 50, pregnancy not an issue. I'm more curious about how a woman feels getting her clt licked and having a penis inside of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Hey Belle, sweetie?

I re-read my post and it came off a bit bitchy.....I was trying to make it humorous and fun.....guess it was my time of the month and failed eh?

Belle

It would be nice to have a pussy where my balls are (to be a hermaphrodite ) as I like to get fucked ! , but I love having my cock !

I had a strange thought after seeing the comment about the anti-abortionists changing their tune. So they become a woman for a week. They find that they can have sex with whomever and have a great romp. At the end of the week they say, okay now to change back. Boom, they are back to male-hood. Problem is, they got impregnated while a woman and the powers that be decided they needed to carry. When they are told that they are pregnant, they ask, but how can I deliver that baby? The doc points to their penis, through there. Yee gads!!!!

I think it would be very cool to be a women for awhile. For a few reasons. One I would get a better insight into a woman why of processing things. Then of course there is the sex thing. I know the pleasure of anal sex. It would be nice to know the pleasure of vaginal sex, on the receiving end. There is also the really nice thought of having 3 cocks in 3 holes. Also the I would not have to have a lady present to feel comfortable having sex with a guy. I have been BI for over 40 years and still do not feel at ease with just me and a guy

Oh yeah. Definitely yes. A hot looking woman too. So I can play with my pussy, get fucked in my pussy, tease men at pick up bars, have threesomes - MMF and FFM, get fucked doggy style with another man's dick in my mouth simultaneously, and have lesbian sex with a babe equally hot as me! Why wouldn't everyone want to switch genders for a week of fucking as the opposite gender?

Very interesting thread. I don't know if men would be okay with having a period. I think most men want to know what it feels like to have a vagina.

I would love too. I know what its like to get off as a male but finding out what its like when your a woman would be so awesome. I mean, they can have several different types of orgasm where we just have one. Think it would make me more aware when having sex as a male to a female. Plus, I would be trying every size toy or real thing i could get my hand on,

dude i would love to be a woman for a week

Absolutely would if it were possible.

oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by mas8092 View Post
    I know I would. Wouldn't have to worry about penis size or getting an erection. I would have boobs, so I would be happy all by myself, Pretty certain I could find a man to have sex with. Pleas note, this is a flight of fantasy, not a comment on actually working or responsibility.
    i think it wld be amazing, id be a slut.

If I could have my current mind I would love to be able to change my sex at will. But I would also need to change my age. I'm in my 50's and as a 50's guy who is in pretty good physical shape I find that older women flirt with me a lot. But I don't see the tables turned, there are not many older women who get attention. To be a 20 something woman would be great, though.

If I could choose the woman's body with my current brain I would know how to work it and manipulate men. I'd get all the loot I could; men are gullible if they think they might get to unload their nuts into a hot chick. As a bisexual guy in a woman's body I would be able to enjoy playing with all the cocks desperate to cum in me. And I'd take lots in all three holes: mouth, pussy and ass. My situation as a temporary woman would also give me the freedom to be socially isolated. Women in a society are often not able to be fully sexual because of pressures by their social settings (family, friends, etc.) I could appear in a busy city, get a hotel room and go slutting.

Quote Originally Posted by naztypanty View Post
    If I could have my current mind I would love to be able to change my sex at will. But I would also need to change my age. I'm in my 50's and as a 50's guy who is in pretty good physical shape I find that older women flirt with me a lot. But I don't see the tables turned, there are not many older women who get attention. To be a 20 something woman would be great, though.

If I could choose the woman's body with my current brain I would know how to work it and manipulate men. I'd get all the loot I could; men are gullible if they think they might get to unload their nuts into a hot chick. As a bisexual guy in a woman's body I would be able to enjoy playing with all the cocks desperate to cum in me. And I'd take lots in all three holes: mouth, pussy and ass. My situation as a temporary woman would also give me the freedom to be socially isolated. Women in a society are often not able to be fully sexual because of pressures by their social settings (family, friends, etc.) I could appear in a busy city, get a hotel room and go slutting.
    maybe i would use being a women to make money or @ least free drinks @ the bar lol. but i would rather think about the month long fuckfest i would be planning! i would do all i could to have a cock inside me @ all times preferably more than 1! whenever the guys would be resting up i would get a mirror & just stare @ my boobs! then after i get worn out & bored of constant cock i would start a good solid period of time of lesbianism!