Register

Trying to understand...................

Why certain people on here are giving others exactly what they want. Attention.

Use your ignore button if posters bother you but at least it's better than another somebody done somebody wrong thread...........
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Re: Trying to understand...................

I'm trying to understand: Did this topic really need a new thread?

Isn't this the problem?

Yup the ignore feature works on trolls like bibedbud.

Hey DD--glad to see that you are still around….

part of the problem I believe is each of us have different things we are sensitive... I know some who say tranny should be only used for a car part.. and that a preop ts has a he clit instead of a penis. Some are more sensitive to certain sex acts or combos of people. I have some things that bug me too. Some get over zealous for sex when they feel free. I chalk it all up to perceptions of how we and others SHOULD behave.

Quote Originally Posted by Meliss View Post
    part of the problem I believe is each of us have different things we are sensitive... I know some who say tranny should be only used for a car part.. and that a preop ts has a he clit instead of a penis. Some are more sensitive to certain sex acts or combos of people. I have some things that bug me too. Some get over zealous for sex when they feel free. I chalk it all up to perceptions of how we and others SHOULD behave.
    What about a No op TS/TG person?

I've met a few TS/TG people who said they are Transwomen but they don't want to have any sort of surgery, take hormones, get castrated, or get silicone put in for fake tits.

These men/women said how they did not want to do any of this because the surgery is not yet that advanced. They would want an actual woman's body and a real vagina that works just like an actual woman's does, and that dressing up like a woman, having elective cosmetic surgery/castration, or a sex change operation and getting fake silicone tits wouldn't make them a real woman but just a man imitating a woman.

I have met some transwomen who did take hormones; but never wanted a full sex change operation, or any surgery, and are OK with the term shemale and identify as this.

Melis
    Based on what you focused on, you are comfortable with a poster creating simplistic question threads to the point that all other threads started by anyone else's threads
    are removed from being visible?