Register

article: men surveyed about what they think makes a woman a slut

Guys and ladies do you agree with them? Or not?

http://www.thegloss.com/2011/06/20/s...allery-page/1/

Re: article: men surveyed about what they think makes a woman a slut

Disagree.

I've used the word Slut once in my life that I remember. At the time, I was referring to someone who used sex as a tool to manipulate others without respect to their sexual partners.

But really, what I actually intended when I used the word was to hurt. It was someone I didn't like and I didn't like what they were doing. I could've used a variety of words, the point wasn't the meaning, the point was to degrade. (Which I'm not proud of.)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Disagree.

I've used the word Slut once in my life that I remember. At the time, I was referring to someone who used sex as a tool to manipulate others without respect to their sexual partners.

But really, what I actually intended when I used the word was to hurt. It was someone I didn't like and I didn't like what they were doing. I could've used a variety of words, the point wasn't the meaning, the point was to degrade. (Which I'm not proud of.)
    There's nothing wrong with telling it like it is.

A lot of women, and even men use sex as a tool to manipulate others, or get what they want.

Disagree.I was referring to someone who used sex as a tool to manipulate others without respect to their sexual partners.)
    that's not a slut, i think there's another word for that

i think women use slut to judge how other women dress or behave, more than men. men use slut for promiscuous women who just won't sleep with them.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i think women use slut to judge how other women dress or behave, more than men. men use slut for promiscuous women who just won't sleep with them.
    Ah, excellent observation. I think you're right.

I've used the word Slut once in my life that I remember.
    Oops, I inadvertently lied. There was a male friend who I used to call Slut regularly, but it was both a joke and a compliment. (Although that is sad proof that in our society, men who sleep around are okay, while women who sleep around are wrong.)

I didn't bother reading the article because my mind has been made up for years. I will take a slut any day over a prude. More sluts in the world and there would be less divorce and cheating.

A woman I know posted this and has this attitude about women who dress slutty.

Quote Originally Posted by stayfaded
    Lol it's not a big deal to me becausee I work at the mall and go to college and see sluttier shit.... a girl came to class wearing a knit type thing (has holes) that you wear over another thing.... but she didn't. She had that and just a bra lmao. Well whatever is all I can say but I don't get why their parents become shocked when their kid gets raped.

I know rape can happen in any situation but wearing shit like that doesn't help.... but I know. All I'm saying is too many parents don't give a shit nowadays and girls want attention. Attention that may be good but dressing like that also attracts a lot of attention that isn't wanted..... I'm 19 and a female.... girls my age don't think most of the time. They then get themselves into bad situations. Girls don't have to dress like sluts to look hot but clearly too many don't realize that.... in the end if you're going out to an event wear whatever but not everyday... it looks bad and guys get these bad thoughts in their head by just looking at them. Watchout though that girl may be underage.... its hard to tell legal from non-legal nowadays.

But again clothing isn't the only reason rape happens....I know that.

^I know.... it was just a bad joke. In the end dressing slutty makes you look like a hoe and guys just wanna fuck a hoe. Then it's done. The girl may not be a slut though but people judge before getting to know someone. So if they aren't bothered by that then all the power to them.... I don't care... a person can dress, say and do what they want unless it's not negatively effecting me.

DON'T FEED THE POLE TROLL: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picardssdd.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	36034

I agree with last post. How one dresses has nothing to do with it. Neither does promiscuity. Slut is an attitude. And one should be proud of it, however they define it. And for record, men should def adopt word for themselves, again depending on how u define word. Whether how dressed or how many lovers, or whatever, men fit the category way more than most women. So yesss i am saying men, in general, are sluts. Deal with it.

Rapists are not looking for women dressed 'slutty.' Rapists are looking for victims of opportunity, who may be a seventy-year-old nun, too.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Guys and ladies do you agree with them? Or not?

http://www.thegloss.com/2011/06/20/s...allery-page/1/
    …I think ‘slut’ is a word used as an insult but has no real meaning…

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2200 View Post
    I agree with last post. How one dresses has nothing to do with it. Neither does promiscuity. Slut is an attitude. And one should be proud of it, however they define it. And for record, men should def adopt word for themselves, again depending on how u define word. Whether how dressed or how many lovers, or whatever, men fit the category way more than most women. So yesss i am saying men, in general, are sluts. Deal with it.
    Yes women and men are sluts, and some are even whores.

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showth...ighlight=whore