Register

Thread: Las Vegas

Las Vegas

The wife and I are going to Vegas next week and I was wondering if anybody has had any luck hooking up while there. We're on some swinging websites and had straight (mfm) experiences there before but we are looking to take the step to mmf this time. If you have been to Vegas and hooked up did you use a website to connect and if so which one?

Re: Las Vegas

Not personally aware of any websites (although I'm sure there are many), but you should not have any difficulty finding pretty much anything you want sexually in Las Vegas.

Maybe you should hire a male prostitute? Or go to a male whore house outside of Vegas?

I've never done this but I know people who have, or wanted to.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Oct 1, 2014 at 8:26 PM.

I love Vegas, but you can't walk a block on the Strip without having touts for prostitutes getting into your face in a very aggressive way.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieknyc View Post
    I love Vegas, but you can't walk a block on the Strip without having touts for prostitutes getting into your face in a very aggressive way.
    That's never happened to me in all the decades I have visited Vegas. They must take you as a sucker they can fleece, or you give off a vibe that says you want to pay for sex?

Some years back when we were in Vegas we visited a pretty decent swingers club called Couples Oasis. It was not terriblly wild but we did enjoy the place.