Register

OK. Just asking ..

Really No BS … if you are a guy (like me ) honestly really how big is your dick ? Really no BS… AND if your are a lady…same rules PLEASE breast size? Just asking all. Truth be told I’m just 6 inches even.

Re: OK. Just asking ..

im very close to 9

7.75" x 5.75" Would love to have a little more girth, but I'm happy with what the genes gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by Isitfun View Post
    AND if your are a lady…same rules PLEASE (no BS) breast size?
    In a Panache brand bra, I'm a 34H. They're too big and a pain in my neck (literally). I wish I were smaller so I could buy regular bras and shirts that fit proportionately. At the same time, they're pretty well shaped for their size, and lots of people seem to enjoy them.

Six inches even. Always been happy with it!

an very underused 6 inches

I am about 7" wife has no idea because she hasn't owned a bra in over 20 years. Last one she owned was a 34-C.

Isitfun: you will get bullshit answers. Sorry, it's unavoidable.

im only 5.5 maybe 6 cut and its really hard to get anyone to play with it is frustrating

Since you did ask...8 inches or a bit more, and not cut.

I'm also pretty thick and have to go slow when fucking a woman or man until they get used to it.

6 .5 an have been told thick

I honestly haven't measured in almost a decade. I think somewhere around 7 inches for me though.

[QUOTE=ActuallyTrulySimple;274717]I honestly haven't measured in almost a decade. I think somewhere around 7 inches for me though.[/QUOTWell may be it time you should! Just playing.. the good part of getting older is that you stop caring what others think! mine is just a typical average 6 even... That was good enough to make 2 and keep me satisfied!

My god I win the small dick award! 5 inches. But my gf is very happy
    Hi there, let's meet, become friends and then get comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    My god I win the small dick award! 5 inches. But my gf is very happy
    when ur sweetie is very happy u both win!

Used to be about 6" but age and weight cut me down to about 5.5"...Reality sucks!

So agree... If it works for you and yours... Perfect!

Mine is another shorty--just barely five inches, but fairly thick and with those I have been with both male and female, I have never had any complaints that its too small, in fact as odd as it might sound, I have actually had plenty of compliments about it and how nice they think it is---so it works for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by TXLonestarTX69 View Post
    7.75" x 5.75" Would love to have a little more girth, but I'm happy with what the genes gave me.
    I am just over 7 uncut and would love to find a 7.75 x 5.7 to lay with now and then.

6inches uncut

7x5 cut here

Had to chuckle at the question. I recall when I was in the service how some guys would be hitting on chicks and telling them how big they are. While they were doing that, I would put my thumb through my fingers in that "got your nose" position and say that's all I got. I found that whole process of chucking for size silly. I got the dates though. I did measure girth once at the request of a lady friend. I think I was a scooch over five around. Checking length is a waste as I think I am shrinking through lack of use. I don't think I have had a raging hard on in the past five years, except for that one time when I was on medication last year and it gave me some erotic dreams. Most of the time, I can't even have an affair in my dreams. So I don't usually get hard at night either. Though, I have to admit my wife was pissed at me one morning. I asked why the animosity, what did I do or not do? She said that I was having an affair with this woman in her dream. Hell, I didn't even know of a woman by that name.

Wife just measured me, I'm 7.33" long and 6.25" around and cut, and she's a fabulous and perky 34G.

Only 4 1/2 ins cut here and 5 ins thick when hard. When flaccid forget about it it's less than 1/2 in and some times it's in side of me with just the slit exposed. As long as it works I really don't care how big it is.

5" at least, 5.5" at best.