it comes up on me connect failed

Re: Chat is down

Quote Originally Posted by NewAndHung View Post
    No idea when it will be up?
    I guess this is Drew's dept...

FML!!!! this seems to be a weekly thing now

​BUMMER- I have gotten to enjoy chat. Any other sites like this??

i think OpenChat (the chat provider) went under. Their website says under construction and i had a small free chatroom there too, simply gone.. I guess Drew will say something when he is ready

enjoy chatting there...like sarge asked anyone know any other???

I also have enjoyed the chat. Hope it is back up soon.

This why it's good for chat-aholics to have Yahoo Messenger as a backup for PMs (& cam) and AOL for chatrooms. My handles there are the same as here. Add me as a contact on either or both and PM me if I'm on!

Bottom of the main page "Contact Us". Click that and send him an e-mail next time this happens. He's told us this before.

ok i cant seem to get into the room still if any one wants another bi place too chat try bisexual playground , i chat there aswell and most the ppl are not only nice but welcome any and all new chatters

i like chat, was in the mood to jerk off with someone

i hope they did not shut it down permanently , such a nice chatroom here with nice people ... would be a real shame to loose this

Is the chat still down or is it me?, been awhile

I miss IRC. I used to go to #GenHaven and hang out with some great people. I used MIRC which allowed for all kinds of scripting so that you could do hugs in all different styles, have food fights. I went back there a couple of years ago and Herc was still there, but not many others.

Has anyone verified this? Heard anything from Drew? For many people, chat is an integral part of this site. Hope service is restored soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    i think OpenChat (the chat provider) went under. Their website says under construction and i had a small free chatroom there too, simply gone.. I guess Drew will say something when he is ready
    How many folks have tried bisexualplayground chat and what did you think?
    Last edited by Gypsy_Rose; Sep 23, 2014 at 5:40 PM.

I'm not a super big chatter so take my opinion for what it's worth. There doesn't seem to be as many people on at any given time like here. I also don't like the layout and all of the options, seems like to much going on. The one feature of the site that is kinda neat is seeing who has viewed your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_Rose View Post
    How many folks have tried bisexualplayground chat and what did you think?
    I just checked it out and hated it. The site is very in-your-face, and it's hard to remain as private as I would like.

Might try bisexualchatcity.com just to suggest LPSG.com maybe

Go to the bottom of the page and click "Contact Us". He has said in the past that he gets those before he looks at the forums.

well this is good. no reason to come back here. enjoy all!!!

Peeps, I think we're on our own here...no communication from "Drew" for what, days??? Nice.

Drew hasn't been to the site since September 11th.

No
    ch
    at

I

a
    b
    u
    m
    e
    r

looked at bisexual playground .. man that sucked and not in a good way , cant chat like here ... to much going on and beside i miss the people here i chatted with ...no way too talk to them now ...

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmale View Post
    looked at bisexual playground .. man that sucked and not in a good way , cant chat like here ... to much going on and beside i miss the people here i chatted with ...no way too talk to them now ...
    me too! I wonder how long it will be down?