Register

Damaging actions

Recently, someone mentioned sex ed. That brought back memories of that class, back in the 8th grade, some time in the 70s. Our sex ed 'teacher' was the P.E. teacher. He was a hard core alcoholic and was constantly drunk, usually by the time he got to work. He had no idea how to teach this, he was just assigned it and had to do it. He thought the best way to go about this would be to pick a kid at random, put him at the desk, which was on a platform overlooking the class, and allow the class to ask him questions, any questions. The first question was 'have you been laid?". The teacher jumped in and said that although he was sure Johnny here hasn't had sex with another person, he has most likely learned how to masturbate. This was a subject that kids in this time, in this place, did not discuss. Poor Johnny turned 10 shades of red as the whole class started laughing at him. Wonder how that affected him. The teacher tried to regain control by talking about all the times he would slip out to the barn as a kid and whack away like crazy. Didn't help.

Did you ever experience the actions of an adult inadvertently having an affect on the rest of your life?

Re: Damaging actions

I had a big fat happy bitch teacher when I was about 5 who liked to spank naughty boys.
    One day we were doing jigsaws, and she asked which one I had picked. I told her it was one of a Mooo Cow. She snapped, "It is a cow! Do not call it a Mooo Cow!!".
    So as you can guess, I later told her that I had finished the jigsaw of a Moo Cow.....and shit hit the fan.lol

She put me over her big fat flabby lap and spanked me behind her desk. I remember thinking, "This is wrong!", but didn't quite now why. It wasn't sexual (as far as I know), but was def sado & sub/dom in a publicly violent way!
    It MUST have done something for me to remember it so vividly IMO, and I'm blaming her for my BDSM fisting kinks.
    Oh what pleasures that woman inadvertently sparked off, the kinky bitch.lol
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Good question. A friend I grew up with his dad was our school's P.E. teacher and he taught sex ed and I'm sure at the time that embarrassed him? Years later I asked him about it and he just said how his dad did not really talk about sex, or anything but just once offered to buy him condoms when he was in highschool and dating some girl but they were not having sexual intercourse.

Gear box-Did your parents get mad at her? Or did you tell them what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Pole_Smoker
    Gear box-Did your parents get mad at her? Or did you tell them what happened?
    No. It was perfectly acceptable in those days, and parents would fully support that kinda thing. I prob had a row off my mum to go with it.lol
    These days there'd be blue murder at a school if any kind of spanking went on. That may be due to our sexual fetish climate, or that we understand violence more? A bit of both I think.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

I wonder what kind of "Damaging actions" created our pole_smoker.

Definitely, there's some wicked evil shit in his background.

That'd be the only explanation for why his grey matter is entirely saponified.

His polls get zero replies, and he carries on like a total fuckhead.

Whoever created that hot mess, did some crimes against humanity, I'm sure.

As one who had several exploratory sexual experiences as a child, in my pre-orgasmic era, I can't think of one that might have damaged me. They might have lead to further experimentation, but my early life was fairly non-threatening and safe.

I have known those who were introduced to their early sexual experiences by physical/mental abuse, fear, predators, etc, etc. Some of them certainly seemed to have been drastically affected by those events!

Three examples come to mind:

A cousin was raped by her father from the ages of 8 until she left home at 18. Her whole life has been a mess. Married 5 times, she never did find happiness, or a partner who would love her for herself.

Another; A male lover, who I was with briefly, was also raped by a male family member for years. It struck me particularly odd, because he was Jewish and I'd never heard of a Jew being abused that way. When we dated, he could only get aroused, or sated, by incorporating anal sex. Long after that was over, he still craved the kind of abuse he'd received as a child. A brilliant professor of languages and mathematics, but was in constant mental turmoil, because of his early life. As intelligent as he was, he was never able to leave those early experiences behind.

My first wife was sorely mistreated by her first husband. He abused her and raped her anally...he hurt her; the pain was mind-numbing. He did it over and over.......then, she became accustomed to it. Remarkably, she began to enjoy it. When he discovered she liked it, he stopped taking her anally! Being married to her wasn't fun for him any more, so he divorced her. When we married, she told me she needed to have anal sex during her periods...the desire for it was over-powering at those times! It was some time before she told me how she came to enjoy anal...it was a rough, convoluted, road she'd traveled!

I think Patty Hearst, developed similar feelings for her Kidnappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post

I think Patty Hearst, developed similar feelings for her Kidnappers.
    If you think she was actually "kidnapped" then you're gullible. She did not suffer from Stockholm syndrome at all.

She was not "kidnapped" or "forced" at all. She willfully went with the SLA. She told this to a person whose car she hijacked.

The Hearst family would have easily known if a group like the SLA was going to kidnap their daughter. She joined the SLA for attention.

Patty Hearst is one big fat cunt. When she was on trial for bank robbery her excuse was: "they made me do it! I was kidnapped!" The evidence showed otherwise. The jury didn't believe her and she got sent to jail. But she got her sentence commuted by that retard Jimmy Carter. No wonder his ass got booted out of the White House. And Bill Clinton pardoned her! What a dick he is. About "Cujo", real name Willie Wolfe...he was a clod who didn't bathe very often. But "Tania" loved him. On the tapes she said she still had some kind of Olmec monkey talisman he gifted her with; "he gave me the little stone face one night." In court she claimed that she had "strong feelings" for Cujo: "I couldn't stand him!" But when she was arrested the monkey-face thing was found in her purse! She was asked why she kept the thing, if she couldn't stand the man who gave it to her. She lamely said she was told it was thousands of years old and that she would never throw away anything that old. Riiight. One of the female jurors who convicted her said no woman would keep a love token from a man who supposedly kidnapped, and abused her, as Hearst claimed. And that's just ONE of the reasons they found Hearst's testimony a load of bullshit.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 13, 2014 at 10:28 AM.

Realist
    Such behaviour that you describe has long been known as the "Stockholm Syndrome".

https://rainn.org/get-information/ef...kholm-syndrome

Mr G, our music teacher, kept me after band practice once. He was red faced, nervous and kept going to the door and looking up and down the hall. After a little tutoring he told me to go. Later I found out from two of my friends that he had done the same with them and fondled their cocks. With one, Jim, who became my suck buddy from ages 13-22, it went on to mutual fondling and sucking. Mr G was eventually reported by someone and fired. Damaging? I don't know. Jim is gay, I'm Bi and I don't really believe Mr G made either of us the way we are.

I think that everyone has their own way of dealing with trauma. Realists wife, who was abused, eventually accepted it after a period of horror. I'm sure many abused kids turn into problematic adults but many more use the event as an addition to their lives, no longer a negative. I'm reminded of a girl who was anally raped repeatedly by her baby sitter/cousin at the tender age of 7 or 8. She was also forced to do some pretty heinous acts like licking his taint while he jerked off. She turned out to be a wildcat in bed. LOVES anal, likes group sex, multiple partners and is still very successful in her professional career and makes a very nice living. I can't help but wonder if it had been me, would I have been anywhere near that strong?