Register

Lesson Learned: Never withdraw your cumming cock from the mouth of a cocksucker

Enough said...I recieved a terrible lashing from a cocksucker for withdrawing my cock as I was about to cum. And I should've known better, as I too love cum....But I was afraid that he may not be all that inclined to take mine. Anyways, he chewed me out for shorting him on his well labored reward. I'll definitely stay put next time and enjoy the thirsty vacuum....any experiences like this?

Re: Lesson Learned: Never withdraw your cumming cock from the mouth of a cocksucker

Yea, just the opposite. It was the second guy I had experience with. We were in his bed doing a side by side 69. We hadn't discussed swallowing but for me, that is the ultimate reward for sucking cock. It never really occurred to me that a gay guy might not like come. So I shoot this humungous load. I look at him as I start to cum and he pulls out rocket fast and jerks me onto the sheet. Then he gets up and rushes to the bathroom and rinses his mouth out, like 10 times, brushes his teeth, hocks for another minute and rinses a couple more time. Damn, you'd think I shot sulfuric acid in his mouth jeez. I didn't really like the guy so I didn't feel bad. He knew I liked to swallow, he could have told me.

Re: Lesson Learned: Never withdraw your cumming cock from the mouth of a cocksucker

There's something called communicating. Or telling a sexual partner what you want, or do not want.

I only shoot my cum into someone's mouth, or on their face if they tell me they want it done.

I enjoy giving men oral sex but I do not like having cum shot on my body, face, or in my mouth. I don't swallow.

Odd, I'd assume that the desire to receive someone's ejaculate is pre-expressed when deciding to have sex (oral or otherwise) unprotected with a male.

And WTF is with getting upset about not getting it while you cum? He could still lick it up from wherever it lands. Not as good, I agree but why get all upset?

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    Odd, I'd assume that the desire to receive someone's ejaculate is pre-expressed when deciding to have sex (oral or otherwise) unprotected with a male.
    I know of nobody aside from prostitutes who actually has oral sex "protected" or with a condom or some kind of barrier like how they say you should put latex over a woman's genitals and lick that.

You might as well just watch each other masturbate, or stay at home and have skype/phone sex as doing either of those would be far more pleasurable than licking a dick or vagina that has latex on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    So I shoot this humungous load. I look at him as I start to cum and he pulls out rocket fast and jerks me onto the sheet. Then he gets up and rushes to the bathroom and rinses his mouth out, like 10 times, brushes his teeth, hocks for another minute and rinses a couple more time.
    I had to laugh while reading your post, it was like déjÃ* vu. I was with a gay guy also and when I cum, I always have the nonvoluntary pevic thrust and I grunt a bit beforehand. So it's pretty obvious when I'm going to cum. After a couple of spirts, I look down to watch him sucking and he's spitting it out on the bed. Well I don't usually cum just a little. He goes back to sucking and I'm still cumming. He spits again and starts coughing. I figure that I hit just him in the wrong spot and made him cough. I apologize, maybe with a bit of sarcasm because it happens and people usually laugh it off. Then he gets up and runs to the bathroom while I'm still cumming on the sheets. I can hear him run the water and rinse out his mouth a couple times then he brushes his teeth and then gargled four more times.

Jeez, I've tastes my cum and it's pretty much like anybody else's. I would have though this was no big deal. I must have been sucked over a hundred times by guy's by now and they either silently just swallow or they make big deal like I just made their day.

I was trying hard not to laugh but it was also a big let down too. I don't mind if a guy doesn't like to swallow but to make this big of a fucking deal?

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    I had to laugh while reading your post, it was like déjÃ* vu. I was with a gay guy also and when I cum, I always have the nonvoluntary pevic thrust and I grunt a bit beforehand. So it's pretty obvious when I'm going to cum. After a couple of spirts, I look down to watch him sucking and he's spitting it out on the bed. Well I don't usually cum just a little. He goes back to sucking and I'm still cumming. He spits again and starts coughing. I figure that I hit just him in the wrong spot and made him cough. I apologize, maybe with a bit of sarcasm because it happens and people usually laugh it off. Then he gets up and runs to the bathroom while I'm still cumming on the sheets. I can hear him run the water and rinse out his mouth a couple times then he brushes his teeth and then gargled four more times.

Jeez, I've tastes my cum and it's pretty much like anybody else's. I would have though this was no big deal. I must have been sucked over a hundred times by guy's by now and they either silently just swallow or they make big deal like I just made their day.

I was trying hard not to laugh but it was also a big let down too. I don't mind if a guy doesn't like to swallow but to make this big of a fucking deal?

yeah, thats bizarre....but then again I absolutely love when a guy shoots off in my mouth, the more the better....but Im usually quite verbal about wanting cum so I worry about whether others aren't all that hungry and error on the side of caution....I think for now on I'll just get excited and let the sucker use my body language as a guide...I almost always grip my lips tighter and pull him close when a guy starts to tremble as I waste nothing!

Yes, sometimes it's the other way and warn you that they going to cum if I don't stop. I tell them it's fine if you want to cum, I don't mind swallowing. I'm thing though, WTF, I do all this work and don't get my happy ending? I've always gotten a response something like 'oooooOOOOOhhhhooooo, cool' and I get my reward a few seconds later. When he's done, I take I all the way to he's ball, wait few seconds him to relax a bit, then slow pull out while squeezing my lips, just in case he's sensitive to touch and squeegee it all out.

God, I'm getting horny just typing this...

I loved the taste and feel of cum in my mouth and the power to rock a man's cock, balls and mind by sucking and eagerly slurping down every drop of his cum. I stopped taking cum in my mouth as well as swallowing a few years ago because I had developed acid reflux and gastritis. These 2 conditions are very minor health issues for most people. The discomfort of these conditions is easily managed and prevented, but not cured by regularly taking OTC meds like Prilosec, Prevacid, Zantac, etc. The downside is that acid reflux causes an erosion and thinning of the lower esophagus lining (membrane) and gastritis does the same to the lining of the stomach. These conditions elevate the risk of a fluid-borne virus or other micro-organism penetrating the weakened membrane and being absorbed in the bloodstream. Similar to the risk of having cum come in contact with open cuts/sores or bleeding gums, it is something men (and women) should consider if they have any of these conditions. I chose to no longer take cum into my mouth. Were it not for my elevated risk, I would still be happily and hungrily slurping down my male partners' cum and still eating creampies in mfm 3somes. This is the end of my lifestyle public service announcement

As other posters have said, communication is the key. I explain my situation and wishes to my male partners upfront and tell them I want them to pull out of my mouth just before climax and spurt their delicious, hot sticky cum on my face, neck, nipples/chest, cock (big turnons for me) or anywhere else on my body they desire (big turn on for them). It is incredibly visually erotic to me watching him spasm and spew on me. It also gives him a similar sense of satisfaction depositing his load on me as he pleases rather than in me as he might please. I do not expect or demand my male lovers to eat and swallow my cum for me either unless it's what they want. That is also communicated upfront. I know the thrill of it even though I don't do it anymore myself. Most of them still want to eat and swallow my cum. Sometimes they try letting me bukkake them and they get an added bonus, because I will still lick and slurp my own cum from their skin or snowball my own cum from their mouths.

*Grin* I'll always let you know when I'm going to cum! I've really only swallowed my load & that of two other boyfriends, the most recent being a dude I met thru this site. My gums are pretty healthy & thankfully, I've no issues like esophagitis or gastritis, and I know not to brush my teeth before sucking dick. (microabrasions & whatnot) I have found that I not only enjoy sucking dick, but I love taking you "all the way" & prefer savoring & swallowing a load than just about anything else. My fuckbuddy also seems to love sharing loads & snowballed me when last we hooked up. I don't mind getting messy though, & am fine if you blow your load on my lips, neck & chest, especially if you want to lick it up & feed it to me!

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I know of nobody aside from prostitutes who actually has oral sex "protected" or with a condom or some kind of barrier like how they say you should put latex over a woman's genitals and lick that.

You might as well just watch each other masturbate, or stay at home and have skype/phone sex as doing either of those would be far more pleasurable than licking a dick or vagina that has latex on it.
    EXACTLY! and with that said, I just don't understand why anyone pulls away when they're about to cum. Nothing is more frustrating for me than to have a guy pull away as he's cumming and as I've been anticipating that moment with my hard cock in my hand jacking off....everything about sucking is so enjoyable for me and to have someone pull away at that moment is a total letdown. Yes, I can and have enjoyed a guy shooting his cum on my chest, belly, or on my cock and balls...all of these things are great. But when I'm geared up and expecting to swallow, it's truly disappointing when they pull away.....

*NEWSFLASH* - Not everybody likes cum in their mouth!

As hard as that is to imaging, there really are people around who just don't like it. I know I bloody don't!
    I've been taken by surprise a few times by blokes who 'accidentally' cum at the wrong moment.
    No need to have a drama tho! A casual dribbling it back out, and a convenient trip to the bathroom to.......get a tissue.....will do.lol
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    I'm pretty that everyone in this thread wants the cum in their mouth and is denied our due reward. The guy that's being blown is pulling his dick out at the last moment. I've never had it happen yet but I can imagine the disappointment of watching your skill being wasted. Yes, you can lick up most it but you now loose the excitement factor of receiving at the orgasmic peak.

Just for the record...I love to swallow.

I'm pretty that everyone in this thread wants the cum in their mouth and is denied our due reward. The guy that's being blown is pulling his dick out at the last moment. I've never had it happen yet but I can imagine the disappointment of watching your skill being wasted. Yes, you can lick up most it but you now loose the excitement factor of receiving at the orgasmic peak.
    Couldn't have said it better myself......

As hard as that is to imaging, there really are people around who just don't like it. I know I bloody don't!
    I've been taken by surprise a few times by blokes who 'accidentally' cum at the wrong moment.
    No need to have a drama tho! A casual dribbling it back out, and a convenient trip to the bathroom to.......get a tissue.....will do.lol
    I find it gross too. I've never had anyone cum in my mouth or on my face, or body. But that's why there are towels and tissues.

best is ask your partner how he likes

Oh I wouldn't deny others their reward. It's just that the same thing is a punishment for others, and it's best to ask which it is before you start.
    Yes I do say, "Don't cum in my mouth!", before I go there.lol
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Yes I do say, "Don't cum in my mouth!", before I go there.
    That would be great if people would just admit that up front. I'm learning to ask beforehand now. I've only had one guy totally freak out because I came in his mouth. I don't mind and understand if you don't like it but it's truly a major let down if I'm expecting it and you don't.

I also explain now that I cum a lot too, so nobody is surprised and chokes. It would really ruin the moment if it ended with someone puking up cum.

If you have ever cum yourself had could you be surprised when you are sucking a guy and he comes. His reactions will be different, than another guys. His cock is going to react like every other cock. It I going to get hotter, the head will swell, and it is gong to pulse.

Promise you'll do better next time and try again tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by firtstella View Post
    Enough said...I recieved a terrible lashing from a cocksucker for withdrawing my cock as I was about to cum. And I should've known better, as I too love cum....But I was afraid that he may not be all that inclined to take mine. Anyways, he chewed me out for shorting him on his well labored reward. I'll definitely stay put next time and enjoy the thirsty vacuum....any experiences like this?

I'm with Gearbox: I do not like the taste of cum and I always make sure that my partner knows I do not swallow BEFORE we get started... They can cum (almost) anywhere else they like, though.

When they do sometimes, accidentally (at least, I give the benefit of the doubt that it's accidentally), start to cum in my mouth, I just quickly redirect them and don't make a big deal about it.

And I always try to accommodate my partner's wish, so if they want me to cum in their mouth, I will. If not, I won't. But I always make sure and find out in advance.

I don't understand how anyone can suck cock and NOT swallow. Guys, when your woman sucks you, you want her to complete it. If you suck somebody you have to want to be able to complete the act, or else you really aren't wanting to suck cock.
    Besides that, there's nothing sick or disgusting about it. Its just a fluid, perfectly harmless, and not all that bad tasting. If you swallow as he coming, you don't really even taste it. The feeling of his cock swelling as he cums is the best part.
    Try it. You'll LOVE it.

Anyone sucking me is going to know before I cum either from my intense moaning and groaning, my verbal comments, my swelling up and if they keep going for it we both know they want it in the mouth. If not they should continue the attention in a way that will not give it to them in the mouth. It is all about having fun for all involved. I am not hung up on where I cum, just enjoy getting there and for sure the cumming.