Register

What do you make of me?

I'm 64, but I don't look it. I have light brown hair (full head), blue eyes and not bad looking. I am totally sane, educated, retired, very clean, healthy, and divorced. I don't smoke or do drugs. I expect the same hygiene from my partner. I don't care about looks or body type ( it's all about the cock). I am 6' 1" and ~235. I live with my GF and she knows nothing about my proclivity to suck cock. I aim to keep it that way. (No face pics) I wear dentures and if you've never been blown w/o teeth to snag you, you are in for a treat. I had my teeth removed by choice rather than necessity. I am a cocksucker and I thought it would make me and my suckee feel real good. I can probably deep throat you and I will take your load. If you'd like, you can fuck my mouth. If you don't want to cum in my mouth, you can cum on my face. If you like to call me names and talk dirty...by all means. If you would like to invite a friend, I will do you both. I like to be watched as I suck. I don't fuck...I'm not a top. I don't kiss or rim either. I have bottomed in the past, but haven't in a while. I guess you would say I leaned toward a sub. I do like to slather up my crotch with lubricant and be fucked between my legs. I feels great having a cock slide back and forth. I don't like it rough. I don't do BDSM, pain, or water sports or anything like that. I will kneel and let you slide your cock into my mouth. If you would rather sit, I will kneel between your legs and suck. I swallow at times, but it depends on volume and taste. If you've eaten something good, then there's a chance I'll swallow. The more turned on you get...the more turned on I get. Would you like to get down close and watch someone's cock slide in and out of my mouth? Invite a friend.

Am I weird? I am quite good. Think I'm a Str8 guy that just likes to suck cock? My GF and I make love. Don't know if I fit the handle...bisexual. Maybe I just enjoy sex.

Re: What do you make of me?

There needs to be another name for guys that just like to suck cock.. I never had any feelings for another man.. I just like to suck his cock..

Seems like bisexual means you have feelings for both sexes.. but maybe it just means we just like sex with both... an d maybe we don't have deep feelings for either sex...

Interested in hearing from either bi... Do you really love your partner? I know bi's say they love their married partner ... but realllllly??? Is it just the sex they love?

Bill Clinton would like a special name for people who don't inhale weed, and just like to feel a joint between their lips on occasion. And he'd also like special name for having your cock sucked by women who are not your wife, that isn't 'sex' or 'cheating' too.
    But that's enough about foreign politics......

If you have (or want) sex with males & females, you are bisexual. You are not less bisexual coz you don't like men's elbows etc, or don't want to marry same gender.
    Never mind what you don't like! Just enjoy what you do like.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    Bill Clinton would like a special name for people who don't inhale weed, and just like to feel a joint between their lips on occasion. And he'd also like special name for having your cock sucked by women who are not your wife, that isn't 'sex' or 'cheating' too.
    But that's enough about foreign politics......

If you have (or want) sex with males & females, you are bisexual. You are not less bisexual coz you don't like men's elbows etc, or don't want to marry same gender.
    Never mind what you don't like! Just enjoy what you do like.
    LOL, beautifully said, Geary!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by EmailOnly View Post
    There needs to be another name for guys that just like to suck cock.. I never had any feelings for another man.. I just like to suck his cock..

Seems like bisexual means you have feelings for both sexes.. but maybe it just means we just like sex with both... an d maybe we don't have deep feelings for either sex...

Interested in hearing from either bi... Do you really love your partner? I know bi's say they love their married partner ... but realllllly??? Is it just the sex they love?
    I am bisexual and I am more I love with my bisexual wife that the day I first told her I loved her. That was 16 years ago next month. Love question answered..... reallllly!!! I love sex, sure but that has nothing to do with whether I love my wife. The heteronormative model does not apply here.

There is another name for guys who suck cock, they're called cocksuckers. I don't know about you, but given the choice, I think I'd choose bisexual. Really!!!

If you suck cock, you are bisexual. If you want to suck cock, you're bi curious. If you give or receive anal sex from another man, consensually, you're bisexual. If you want that, you're bi curious.
    It isn't ambiguous, it's all about acceptance of the facts.

I think you are confusing bisexuality with polyamory. I don't have to have feelings for someone to have sex with them, neither do hetero people. Why assume feelings have to be involved or that if I have sex with another person my love for my wife is diminished?

Free reel your mind dude, your ass will follow.

There needs to be another name for guys that just like to suck cock..
    I seriously have to thank you for the evenings entertainment! This has taken on a life of its own
    http://jamesgunn.com/2007/07/24/50-w...-a-compliment/
    i personally like numbers 24, 26 I nearly fell out my chair, Our lady of Sorrows BWAHAHAHAHA!! And number 41...

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    I am bisexual and I am more I love with my bisexual wife that the day I first told her I loved her. That was 16 years ago next month. Love question answered..... reallllly!!! I love sex, sure but that has nothing to do with whether I love my wife. The heteronormative model does not apply here.

There is another name for guys who suck cock, they're called cocksuckers. I don't know about you, but given the choice, I think I'd choose bisexual. Really!!!

If you suck cock, you are bisexual. If you want to suck cock, you're bi curious. If you give or receive anal sex from another man, consensually, you're bisexual. If you want that, you're bi curious.

I think you are confusing bisexuality with polyamory. I don't have to have feelings for someone to have sex with them, neither do hetero people. Why assume feelings have to be involved or that if I have sex with another person my love for my wife is diminished?

A person does not have to have had sexual experience with the same or opposite gender in order to be bisexual, and that's a fact.

Someone could be a virgin to both genders and yet they are still bisexual because they have sexual attraction to both genders or fantasize about it in the ways you posted like fantasizing about or wanting to do oral sex or anal sex, or other sex acts with both genders.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post

I think that pretty well sums it up. I have no interest in kissing a guy because it is too intimate. On the other hand, I am willing to t-bag, kiss, lick and deep throat a cock, and take a facial or swallow cum. I have bottomed a few times. I was bi-curious and finally acted on it and loved it. That makes me bisexual. I am comfortable with that label because I am comfortable knowing what I like.

I call you just about right.

Too bad the distance between us is so great.

It's called "a fetishist".

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    It's called "a fetishist".
    No it's not.

Do you know what a sexual fetish is? It's not being turned on by a person's sex organs like a penis.

It's when something that's totally non-sexual turns someone on.

Like feet, hair, or hands those are fetishes because they're nonsexual yet people with those types of paraphilias or fetishes get sexually aroused to them.

No, they're called cocksuckers. I think I'd stick with bisexual.

pole_smoker is right, fetishism is the sexualization of a non-sexual object or body part. See Wikipedia under a list of paraphilia.
    Last edited by 2bi2Bboring; Sep 16, 2014 at 11:38 PM.

I am (100 percent) a cocksucker. But, that does not imply that I only want to suck cock and not have a relationship as well.
    JEM