Register

ladies who love as much cum as they can get in their pussy, mouth, or ass???

Any ladies here love to get as much cum as they can from a man or multiple men in your pussy, ass, or mouth?

Do you like it when a man fucks you in the pussy or ass and then pulls out and cums in your mouth?

Have any ladies here taken cum from multiple men at once? How was it for you?

Re: ladies who love as much cum as they can get in their pussy, mouth, or ass???

Are there any ladies here into this? I'm sure there are men here into this but what about the ladies?

Re: ladies who love as much cum as they can get in their pussy, mouth, or ass???

You know it's against federation laws for ladies to admit that!
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

This lady in particular isn't as interested in cum as many guys here seem to be. I'm more about the way things feel and sharing the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    ...and so it is, luffly man....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa42 View Post
    This lady in particular isn't as interested in cum as many guys here seem to be. I'm more about the way things feel and sharing the moment.
    From what I've seen that's pretty common. It seems to be men (gay, straight, bi, or other) who have the real cock/cum obsessions, not women.

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    It seems to be men (gay, straight, bi, or other) who have the real cock/cum obsessions, not women.
    That's also likely why. We'll just go somewhere else to get what we're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    Is this the same federation law that says ladies can't ever tell the exact number of sex partners they've had?

A gay friend of mine once said, "I've been around...I've been sexually active since the mid 80s and single most of my life...but like a woman I will never tell anyone the exact number of male sex partners I've been with as they might hold it against me!"

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Is this the same federation law that says ladies can't ever tell the exact number of sex partners they've had?

A gay friend of mine once said, "I've been around...I've been sexually active since the mid 80s and single most of my life...but like a woman I will never tell anyone the exact number of male sex partners I've been with as they might hold it against me!"
    Same section of Federation Articles, but different actual law. The one Geary cited was Article II.419.12.7; the one you cite is Article II.419.6.3.

Why is it always guys who can't keep these articles straight? (so to speak )
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

my kinda ladies haha!