Register

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 17.50%
  • No

132 82.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Was 9/11 an inside job?

FYI: All of the men depicted in the above videos are SUPER SEXY, IMO!!!! (Just thought I'd add that, given our venue here. To me: Thinking, thoughtful people are generally SEXY, and these gentlemen are def that. These people are so unlike sheeple, not going along to get along -- taking a stand for the truth.
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Sep 15, 2014 at 3:39 AM. Reason: Added sexy part.

Unfortunately, every September 11th these idiotic conspiracy theories crop up again. As a survivor, I find it offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieknyc View Post
    Unfortunately, every September 11th these idiotic conspiracy theories crop up again. As a survivor, I find it offensive.
    There's nothing wrong with questioning anything. Including what happened on Sept 11, 2001 in NYC.

People who question 9/11 are not idiotic. Did your read the "official report"?

It's full of flaws like BiBedBud and others have posted.

It is not the problem of people who question the report or the "official story" that you are offended.

Everyone and their mom claims to be a 9/11 survivor...yet very few actually are, and there have been a lot of people who claimed to be just to get money, or fake sympathy since they are severly mentally ill.

There were 9/11 survivors actually survivors who said how the buildings were brought down not via planes or jet fuel but by detonation. Anyone can see in the videos that this happened.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

I voted for 'yes' not because I believe that Bush II and his administration planned it all and did it all.

But because the DIA found out about the plan, told the Clinton administration, and nothing was done.

Even with the horrible thing that happened at the WTC in 1993 nothing was done.

Clinton, and Bush II did want to escalate a war in Iraq for oil and money, and because the United States has been in some war or conflict constantly since WW I.

Obama is now doing the exact same thing continuing the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and he wants to start more "conflicts" or wars in other countries as well. He'll be remembered as the failure of a president he is.

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/evidence.html
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 15, 2014 at 4:21 PM.

conspiracy theory

Why would it offend you to know that people acted unlawfully against other people? Is this not what your occupation entails? Do I not recall correctly? Are you not a lawyer? Do you not also seek cause and effect? Do you doubt people do collude to "fleece" other people all the time? Are you really that naive?

You leave yourself open for many questions. Yet never seem to answer any. None here are "beneath" you. Get off your pole horse. That you are on it, is what is truly "offensive". As otherwise said, "come on down off your cross, we need the lumber for building gallows."
    Last edited by void(); Sep 16, 2014 at 8:24 AM.

http://aattp.org/gop-candidate-sandy...control-video/

It all begins to sound like this ammosexual bullshit, blah,blah,blah! Yeah, there is a definite attempt to lie to us, it's all lies and manipulation, the cover ups story and the bullshit that follows. The truth is veiled in smoke and mirrors, wrapped in enigma and muddled by a conflagration of possibility that we are bombarded with in the wake. Throw in a smattering of truth and next thing you know a conspiracy theory is born. We will never know the truth, you're just getting your panties in a wad. Best to admit the only truth you'll have from it all, that the truth died in the towers with everyone else. Tell yourself whatever you want, that the only truth left.

Perhaps I haven't made myself clear enough.

It seems we all think an enormous crime was committed that day -- a terrorist attack -- except some of us (not me) think it's a smaller crime than people like me, who see it is a MUCH bigger crime, and a more serious, more pernicious, more EVIL attack than the "Official 9/11 Conspiracy" (ostensibly involving only a bunch of A-rabs).

IMO, any A-rabs that might have been involved in 9/11, were surely the bit players -- the patsies. This is why I believe the real culprits are getting away with it.

This would seem to be the only logical point of contention that can even be entertained, intelligently, because any other kind of "MY CT versus your CT" quickly descends into a drooling denial of the basic laws of physics.

The laws of motion, the laws of conservation of energy and mass -- these things alone CLEARLY SAY THAT THE OFFICIAL 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORY (CT) is FALSE. The attacks could not have been done as "Officially Explained". It's BULLSHIT!

Nobody can make me eat bullshit. Unlike some (mindlessly) posting in this thread; I am not one to sit down at the TV between 6-and-7 every evening, and just consume whatever BS is served each evening -- knowing that it's BS; only to shrug about it. To me, that kind of thing is contemptible. When it also denies the laws of physics, it's also asinine, in the extreme.

As for being patriotic about things; I would have thought that should start with preserving and enforcing the constitution. Instead, I've seen it SHREDDED while the flag was waved around as some kind of distraction. It’s heartbreaking, for me as a Canadian, to see it work as well as it has and continues to work on oh so many Americans across the United States.

FOR THE RECORD: "Canadians want for others, what we want for ourselves." That's virtually an official motto for Canadianism (although, not all of us always live up to it, but that's a whole other matter).

As a Canadian who is also a "news junkie" (which for me means, I've always been a very keen observer of the USA, but always from the perspective of an outsider; and always within a rather well-informed, deeply internationalized context); the 9/11 Attacks, and especially the aftermath were extremely disheartening for me to watch. I never would have expected so many Americans in the United States to shirk their highest ideals.

Shrugging it off with “We’ll never know” is…….. SO LOW that I am at a loss for words to describe just how low that shit is. I am not often at a loss for words, but this shit is so low I can’t come up with anything adequately low. Let’s just say that eating real-life BULLSHIT straight out of some bull’s STINKING ASS should be like a trillion percent more socially acceptable than this “We’ll never know” line of UTTER BOLLOCKS.

Aren't “AMERICANS” supposed to "Question Authority"? Isn't that a big part -- perhaps the most important part of being a "Good American"? Shouldn't every American in the entire United States be able to manage this much, even without any knowledge of science?

GO TALK TO ANY WELDER with an oxy/acetylene torch -- when they turn on the acetylene gas and spark it, at first the flame is orange-red and it produces dark, sooty smoke (NB: Smoke is actually, un-burned fuel). Ask the welder how long it takes to melt steel without any oxygen gas added to the flame (NB: Atmospheric oxygen is only about 19%, but that oxy tank is 100% pure oxygen). ANY WELDER will plainly tell you that without oxygen, such an orange-red, sooty flame with smoke will NEVER GET HOT ENOUGH TO CUT OR EVEN WEAKEN STEEL. This is the whole reason why we build tall buildings with steel. No fire has EVER collapsed any steel-framed building, anywhere in the world, even after uncontrolled office fires lasting 16+ hours. We know most of the jet fuel was burned-up in an instant – that much is on film/video; and no floor of any WTC building was supplied with high-pressure, pure oxygen (like a welder would use). We can tell no such oxygenated airflow was ever produced, judging by the dark smoke that poured-out. If there was more oxygen, that smoke would have disappeared entirely, like when YOUR WELDER turns-on the oxygen supply in his torch.

By plain sight alone; we can tell those fires never got enough to cut or melt or even weaken steel. That fire could never have melted steel. (NB: Molten aluminum does not glow or drip like molten steel does. Molten aluminum flows very thin and remains silvery until it ‘fluoresces’ and goes bright yellow. Other metals fluoresce with different colours and at different temperatures. By plainly viewing the colour and consistency of the molten material dripping from the windows of WTC 1 and 2; we can deduce with a high degree of accuracy, the heat involved – and this heat is UNEXPLAINED BY THE OFFICIAL 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORY (involving only a bunch of terrorists and box-cutters and airplanes).

That day, as I watched on TV, and I saw the molten steel pouring-out (see video I linked above); I knew that was suspicious right away. Then, when the buildings collapsed, symmetrically; that was simply UN-BELIEVABLE. It seemed IMPOSSIBLE that the “asymmetrical heat” of such a chaotic event, should have deformed steel asymmetrically (even assuming things were hot enough), meaning the buildings would not have collapsed straight-down, onto its own footprint – if anything, they should have toppled-over (which is still, unbelievable). If anything, even if by miracle enough heat was there, it would not have fallen straight down, and NEVER AT “FREE-FALL” SPEED. This is why demolition experts use explosives and such, because FIRE WON'T DO IT. Otherwise, don't you think demolition experts everywhere would spare the expense and trouble of wires and explosives, if fire would suffice?

Even if you are entirely unable to question authority (normally, only possible after a lobotomy, and I'm supposedly the crazy one!); even if you've got absolutely no sense of physics or any other science, because you yourself can cut a brick of cheese effortlessly, and any tool in your hand always passes-through whatever material you're cutting or grinding, without slowing-down at all and without you having to apply any extra pressure (which is the official explanation behind the free-fall speed collapse of all three (3) buildings that collapsed in NYC on 9/11 -- even if you can magically do all these things -- even knock down three buildings with two planes because you're like, GOD or something...................... and you actually do strut around town opening doors as if they’re camera shutters, because, like, you’re so powerful you’re entirely unacquainted with any kind of resistance…………. Even if this is the case for you…………

I have to wonder if some people (not me, and not any so-called "Truther" I've ever encountered)............. I have to wonder if some people actually do have no decency, whatsoever.

Please note: When I've questioned some people's thinking, based on what they've written, and have gone on to question their morality, their character and now whether or not they've got any sense of decency: These are not "ad hominem attacks", which are not my style. Also, please note: Newtonian physics is not a theory. Photographic evidence is not a theory. Chemical analysis is not a theory. Physical evidence is not a theory. THESE ARE CALLED FACTS. These kinds of facts feature in courts of law across the world, supposedly including the United States of America................. except regarding 9/11.

Even if you don't know shit about science, and you're not one to question authority: If there is any possibility that anyone is getting away with anything 9/11 related; shouldn't that be enough of a reason to ask more questions? To launch an enquiry? To DEMAND an enquiry with subpoena and contempt authority? It’s never been done! (RECALL, whatever questions were ever put to the President and Vice President (Bush/Cheney), these questions were asked in private, behind closed doors, and their answers – such as they were – were kept confidential.

Without adequate transparency established in the United States -- thinking people like me around the entire world -- we will question; what it means to have a military-security alliance with such a "thing" as has become “The United States of America” (because the USA is certainly not what it once was)

If nothing else; shouldn’t this offer enough of a reason, for “Good Americans” to DEMAND JUSTICE?

Else, “Good Americans” will be remembered as equivalent to the so-called “Good Germans” (who accepted Nazism).

Kindly note: The above isn’t any kind of “Anti-American” rant. In truth, it’s a PLEA FOR JUSTICE made with only the best wishes for the good and upstanding people that certainly remain in the United States of America.

Whosoever dares to belittle, ridicule or quash this SINCERE call for JUSTICE, I hereby declare are LOW-LIFE, SCUM-SUCKING ENEMIES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE – ENEMIES OF THE TRUTH, AND ARE DESERVING OF DEATH, IMHO.

Drew, I hope that’s not a controversial comment for bisexual dot com, but it’s just how I feel. Since both Canadian and American taxpayers paid money to have this death served in Afghanistan to our supposed enemies over there; I should expect that official government policy should concur. If you receive a moderation complaint because I’ve just called for some people to be served with death; kindly let us all know who that is.

Some of us, at least, are taking names.

PS: Americans who want to “do the right thing” should definitely vote for a “third-party candidate” who has publically committed to a transparent, high-level, probably web-cast/C-SPAN broadcasted inquiry; with full power to subpoena and the ability to hold witnesses in contempt for the rest of their natural lives, if they don’t serve-up the TRUTH ABOUT 9/11. Bush and Cheney should be among those first called to testify, and then Rumsfeld, Pearle, Wolfowitz, Rice, Armitage, Powell, everyone with PNAC, et cetera, et cetera (yeah, I want everyone, whether inside government or above it). I’ll be hoping for some death penalties, long, drawn-out and badly botched ones, which is very much unlike me. Otherwise, strip the guilty naked and put them in a zoo, like the sub-humans that they are.

We can have schoolchildren and other primates visit, to throw faeces.

Let the scum eat shit, for once.

PPS: If you haven’t voted in the poll yet, but you’re going to, please do us a favour: We can’t see who has voted and how. In the name of transparency, please copy-paste the names of all those who voted, and how they voted, into a post in this thread. I wanna know (especially, if a bunch of new members have registered since the OP in this thread by pole_smoker). Organized “denialists” are now standard features of any modern propaganda campaign, and I’ve seen this kind of thing happen elsewhere online; mostly by fossil fuel lobbies covering up the reality of climate change. Organized “denialists” are now a fixture in the multi-billion dollar PR industry. They literally call it “social engineering” or “opinion forming” to post BS in online discussion forums, and this is part of how democracy has been subverted with lies and obfuscation. It’s called “Manufacturing Consent” (read “Chomsky” for more information).

RETRACTION: I want to repudiate a comment I made above, because I no longer think that otherwise well-intentioned ignoramuses should be killed. I was angry when I wrote that above, a few moments ago, and now that I am composed again, I want to say that we should not kill actual idiots. We should try to educate them, because it’s possible we can cure their ignorance.

What we cannot abide, is them wallowing in their ignorance, because this is dangerous for the rest of us.

Please forgive me, my earlier lapse (noted here).

Otherwise, I believe those involved, including those knowingly involved in even just the cover-up (as ‘accessories after the fact’ – denialist bullshit artists that they are); they should be judged and then perhaps killed, if the evidence compels such a judgement.

THERE ARE PATRIOTIC AMERICANS WITH QUESTION LEFT UNANSWERED BY THE OFFICIAL 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORY
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Sep 16, 2014 at 4:15 PM. Reason: Added video.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    conspiracy theory

Why would it offend you to know that people acted unlawfully against other people? Is this not what your occupation entails? Do I not recall correctly? Are you not a lawyer? Do you not also seek cause and effect? Do you doubt people do collude to "fleece" other people all the time? Are you really that naive?

You leave yourself open for many questions. Yet never seem to answer any. None here are "beneath" you. Get off your pole horse. That you are on it, is what is truly "offensive". As otherwise said, "come on down off your cross, we need the lumber for building gallows."
    I've met all sort of people who claim to be (insert various professions here: doctor, scientist, psychologist/psychiatrist/counselor, lawyer, military personnel, etc. just about anything and everything really...) on the internet.

But in reality they are not.

Yes what you described (people groups of people, or politicians acting unlawfully against people) does happen.

It's happened in the past, and it will happen in the future.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 16, 2014 at 4:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Yes what you described (people groups of people, or politicians acting unlawfully against people) does happen.

It's happened in the past, and it will happen in the future.
    There was a Roman adage, paraphrasing because memory at times misses. "The public wants cheated." "Cheat them we shall."

Forget exactly who was alleged to have said what but recall it was someone in the political classes. Romans also gave us the military strategy of poisoning wells. "If we cannot have it, none shall." Compare that to Sherman's "scorched earth" strategy, or even the same strategy used today. It is a very immature strategy & policy, imho.

"An eye for an eye, leaves the world blind."

This is an excellent documentary about what happened that day.

Ok, now you're really treading on thin ice. No actually, what you've done is more serious than that. When you're calling for the death of people simply because they don't wish to hear your opinion you've crossed a line, retraction or not. I'm done!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    Ok, now you're really treading on thin ice. No actually, what you've done is more serious than that. When you're calling for the death of people simply because they don't wish to hear your opinion you've crossed a line, retraction or not. I'm done!
    Nobody is saying that, or claiming that they want this.

I read void's post and it has more to do with history/military tactics, and genocide than what you're claiming.

OK I read the other post. He did post a retraction.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 16, 2014 at 5:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    Actually, I have CLEARLY called for an *adjudicated death penalty* for anyone involved in 9/11. If the guilty are judged less culpable than death would demand, then let them go to prison; I'll not complain, but I do want them tried! I specifically said anyone knowingly involved “after the fact” (who knows the murderous stakes) should also face the death penalty; because this is clearly an ongoing CONSPIRACY to murder even more innocents (in the USA, in Afghanistan – especially when you consider that NO AFGHAN is named by any legal document or anything else credible, to have been involved in 9/11 in the slightest way), plus everyone killed in Iraq, particularly since they had NO WMDs worth invading a foreign country over; which *WAS* against international law, and in frequent and flagrant violation of the “Laws of War”, the Geneva Conventions, et cetera, et cetera.

With some considerable legal weight, it can be argued that everything following from an “illegal invasion”, and especially everything stemming from “express breaches” of the Geneva Conventions (like everything I’ve heard about mass, indiscriminate detentions, hooding PoWs as SOP, the use of area weapons in civilian areas, and Abu Graib and Guantanamo, etc.); THESE ARE WAR CRIMES.

MANY OTHERWISE INNOCENT, IF SUB-CRIMINALLY IGNORANT AMERICANS HAVE BEEN TRICKED INTO COMMITTING WAR CRIMES.

How big a crime is this? Doesn’t this kind of a lie, deserve the death penalty?
    If I go to the movies and yell “Fire, Fire” and I cause a stampede that kills people; won’t I face the death penalty? Isn’t this US Law?

2bi2Bboring: Have you ever “Hooded” a PoW? Did you “cut loose” in a “declared free fire zone”? Did you fire on anyone, after they dropped their weapon, or while they were retreating? How about firing on those coming to aid the wounded, which is inherent with all so-called “double tap” airstrikes? Have you seen this FAMOUS video of SEVERAL WAR CRIMES (failing to distinguish between combatants and civilians, firing on those caring for the wounded……….).

WIKILIEAKS video of “Collateral Murder” excerpts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0 The full video is available at www.collateralmurder.com

If you’ve ever hooded PoWs; fired without distinguishing between combatants and civilians; fired on the wounded or retreating; fired on those providing medial care; then you too are a WAR CRIMINAL. Please note the "IF"....... and answer it, because you've brought it up -- your "service", and I want to know your moral authority, which you proclaim, I wanna know on what it's founded.

BTW, a then 15-year old Canadian citizen (son of a Talib) was convicted as a so-called War Criminal, even though he stands accused of throwing a grenade over a wall…….. So how could he know there was a so-called medic on the other side? Not to mention, he was already shot to shit by that time, and couldn’t have thrown anything; on top of being a by-the-book “child soldier” who deserved care as per the Laws of War, instead he gets pressured into signing a false confession while being held in Gitmo; and now he’s the war criminal!

I suspect that IF you are a War Criminal; that this explains your complete intransigence WRT 9/11.

FYI: After WWII, the United States tried and executed Japanese for waterboarding Americans held as PoWs. Nowadays, that’s “an approved technique” for US Interrogators. It’s policy. In Nuremburg, again after WWII, Americans stood in judgement of Germans who declared “I was just following orders”. They were ALL HUNG AS WAR CRIMINALS.

Perhaps your RoEs and your SOPs “in country” are A-OK under US Law; but according to the Geneva Conventions (which, BTW, are supposed to be US Law also, which is what it means to sign an international treaty), according to the law – and apparently, according to the moral crumbs of conscience remaining in many PTSD sufferers – there is guilt.

I suspect, this guilt is a big part of why some people are so heavily invested in such an ENORMOUS LIE as was told on 9/11 and about it since.

That TRUTH is so fucking ugly, I can barely stand to look at it, myself. (But I think that those who can, are SUPER SEXY!)

I thought that all 9/11 conspirators should face the death penalty – even those involved after the fact, only “just” in the cover-up; because it’s the cover-up, more than the 9/11 attacks themselves, that has shed the most blood (by marching Americans and many others from around the world, into the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq). That's right CANADIANS HAVE A STAKE IN THIS TOO!

I thought this was US Law, the death penalty for 9/11 attackers.

George Bush even declared “Wanted, dead or alive”; which seemingly had the weight of law, also (by way of ‘Executive Action Memos’ or whatever nonsense Obama is still inventing out of thin air, in CONTEMPT for the US Constitution).

It seems to me and many others, that it is getting increasingly difficult to understand “US Law”, since you guys have been selectively ignoring it, or inventing shit outside the law to commit some of the worse WAR CRIMES of the last half-century………………….. It’s getting harder and harder for anyone outside of the United States to make any sense whatsoever of US Law.

Please correct me, if I’m wrong about US Law, and perhaps I’ll post a further retraction.

Otherwise, spare me the ridiculously false indignation, and the meager attempts to stuff words into my posts that I’ve never written.

[Just how low, can some go?]

Who here DARES deny this fine, upstanding American HERO, his calls for TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR 9/11............. Who?
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Sep 16, 2014 at 7:47 PM. Reason: Added video.

When you're calling for the death of people simply because they don't wish to hear your opinion you've crossed a line, retraction or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I read void's post and it has more to do with history/military tactics, and genocide than what you're claiming.
    At most I may suggest someone ignore my posts. I tell myself the same. If it is something you no longer desire reading / hearing, tune it out. The site has an ignore feature. I have been finding it useful, hopefully others do as well.

This is freely available public forum. People will write / say things you do not agree with. "We can agree to disagree about that", is a common phrase in my mind. Everyone has rectums, everyone has opinions and at times it is difficult to discern which smells worse. So tuning out is helpful. It is the worst or closest I would come to a threat, "stop X or I'll ignore you."

<sarcasm>
    Yes, I know it is a terrifying and horrible threat, to be ignored by me. *LOL* I really feel unjustly terrorized and mistreated to an extent of losing sleep over those who ignore me. *ROFLMAO*
    </sarcasm>

I honestly do not even take notice if people ignore me. Doubt others take notice if I ignore them. So, yes it is a very terrible threat indeed.

*wanders along pondering things to do with plastic 2L soda bottles aside from landfill, has a few ideas but is pondering so as to get a rather large list*

Quote Originally Posted by guywholikesboth View Post
    The Trade Center was built with the support beams bolted to the outside walls the bolts were only 6 inches each floor contained 1 acre of concreate The reason the second tower hit fell first was because the plane hit much lower than the first When the bolts bent with fron the heat of the fire it could no longer support the floor and that is why it looks like a controlled demolition. aside from the jet fuel the office were load with flamable products such as Furnitur, papers wallpapers and other items. After the first attach they descovered that the fire retarted foam was not good and they were in the process of repairing that the higher the floors the less retarting material was found. When they were built they sparayed the foam on and many days it was windy u could see it in the air

guywholikesboth,

Thank you for posting in this thread, and caring enough to add your comments on this extremely important issue.

What you have described in your post above is called by the experts the “truss failure theory” which is a “progressive collapse” scenario that is commonly called “the pancake theory”. The problem with this scenario is that it was not observed on 9/11 – there is zero evidence for it – on top of the fact that it is scientifically impossible. To be clear: We have film and video that shows something else going on; plain to see; and in the end, THERE WAS NO PANCAKE OF PILLED-UP FLOORS stacked on top of each other. Everything was pulverized, which makes no sense (because one object can pulverize another only if it’s harder and denser, but two objects of the same material *will pulverize each other at the same rate*. Even if “pancaking floors” were causing pulverization, the top parts of WTC1&2 should only have been able to ‘pulverize’ *AT MOST* the same number of floors beneath the impact zones. Consider also:

The floors on the Twin Towers weren’t just supported by exterior walls. In fact, the building was so over-engineered (for safety’s sake) that the floors could be held aloft without any support from the exterior walls. You see, in the centers of both towers, there were two large rectangular ‘core structures’ in which the elevators ran up and down. Where these rectangular cores were closest, is where the elevator doors were found on each floor. Inside the cores, there was no substantial fuel source whatsoever, and the building was designed to prevent any kind of ‘chimney effect’ during a fire. The structures of each of these cores (two per building), together had 47 enormous steel columns that were three feet wide at the base, were themselves held together with a latticework of structural steel trusses; all of which were encased in thick concrete, so were never exposed to much flame. This means, even if there was a so-called pancake effect of progressive collapse (like you’ve described), these core structures should have been left standing, like a spindle on a juke-box record player (with pancaked floors around its base). Instead, we have no pancaked floors, no core ‘spindle’ left standing whatsoever, and all the concrete is pulverized, while above 95% of the iron didn’t need to get cut further to size, so they could fit on trucks to get hauled out of there ASAFP (how convenient, indeed!).

Now think about your own life experience: When was the last time you had a cast iron pot melt on your stove? What about a steel pot or an aluminum pot? Ever have one completely melt and flow like it’s made out of wax? What about in the camp fire, or your fire place. Ever get a piece of iron red hot? How soft was it really? Have you ever seen iron or steel worked,? What it takes to heat it up (always lots of airflow, if not actually pressurized oxygen), and how much hammering it takes to shape and form it? The fact is, even when iron/steel is hot, even red-hot, it is still pretty tuff stuff. It doesn’t flow like lava, except with some EXTREME heat, which is unexplained by the official 9/11 CT.

The ‘truss failure theory’ is the reason why so many architects and engineers were first brought to the cause of 9/11 TRUTH. They know that’s BS because there was no proof of that. If there was truss failure, that would have pulled-in the exterior walls, and you would have seen buckling of the exterior walls prior to collapse. INSTEAD, we saw the Twin Towers *DESTROY THEMSELVES FROM THE TOP-DOWN*. Ask yourself, if the top is getting pulverized while showering down on the remaining floors below; how is it crushing anything? Pulverized material cannot pulverize anything, without tremendous speed (like in so-called sand blasting); but there is no explanation for how this could have happened. Just look at the film, there is no pancaking going on.

guywholikesboth,

What do you think, after watching the two above videos and taking the time to read what I wrote in response to your post. What do you think happened there? Do you still think ‘pancaking’ was going on, if so, can you point me to a single picture showing those floors pancaked on top of each other?

Better yet, can you show me a picture of what happened to the interior of WTC building #6? This is an EXTREMELY STRANGE SIGHT, because not only are there no pancaked floors, the exterior walls remain standing, and we can see the interior MISSING! It is as if the interior of WTC6 was completely scooped-out or likely VAPORIZED, even though no airplane hit it, and we can find very little debris from the Twin Towers inside the empty hull of WTC6. I’ve seen numerous photos from inside the remains of this facility, and two extremely odd things are plainly visible. First is that unlike a normal blast area, which has a central area from which things are thrown upward and outward; a look inside WTC6 reveals everything hanging downward. For this reason, the guy narrating in this (following) youtube video (hyperlinked below), is surmising that a ‘Directed Energy Weapon’ (DEW) of some kind is the cause for the apparent disintegration of this interior of WTC6. (I don’t subscribe to this theory, but the pictures are mind-boggling, and official, and unexplained.)

The second strange thing I noticed (in the following youtube vid) clearly indicates tremendous HEAT AND CORROSION, which is visible from the structural steel that is twisted and bent, but never buckled or crimped, while also being very heavily corroded; everything else is GONE. This is evidence of very large amounts of THERMATE with added incendiaries that literally sent that missing material skyward, as super-heated dust-clouds, the pyroclastic flow or ‘heavy slurry cloud’ that the MIT guy above described. Look at this YOUTUBE video, but don’t necessarily pay attention to what that guy is saying. Look at the photos, which constitute photographic EVIDENCE, whereas keep his words in context, as they are only INTERPRETATION (I think confusing composite THERMATE charges for a DEW). The youtube video is called “911: The Inside of WTC6 was Vaporized” and it is located here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PaWYGp_ygU Please take special note of the nicely twisted, heavilly corroded iron I-Beam, just to the left of the guy wearing the "US Customs" jacket. You can only twist that steel with extreme heat, but a blast furnace won't rust the surface that way; so it's indicative of 'chemical corrosion' and extreme heat BOTH, as in THERMATE composite charges (including probably some kind of
    permanganate-based rocket fuel as cutting charges, plus extra oxidizer to literally vaporize all of that interior of WTC6).

What do you think?

If you’re smart enough to think this warrants more questions and better answers than we’ve been getting; you could be a ‘Good American’ if you vote accordingly, and especially if you volunteer with a political action/campaign to get this done.
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Sep 19, 2014 at 2:43 PM. Reason: Bold-Red hyperlink, plus comment after it.

Even hip hop and rap artists want to know the truth about what really happened on that day.

http://www.911truth.org/hip-hop-trut...ers-resources/

I do not agree with what the hip hop artist in the video says about the book of Revelations. That book or writing in the New Testament in the Bible is not about the end of the world but about the end of the Ancient Roman empire, and it was written in a code hundreds of years ago by John of Patmos who was in exile since he was Christian, and the Ancient Roman empire did not like Christians.

While participating in this thread, I explained my POV and my opinion of what happened that day; stating categorically what I knew to have happened that day.

However, now that I've gone through some YOUTUBES, I want to say that my opinion has changed somewhat. The evidence provided by 'Pilots for 9/11 Truth' has modified my opinion of the likely scenario. In particular, that such a flight was 'un-flyable', i.e. the planes that went into the WTC buildings flew "outside of their flight envelope" that they were technically capable of. In other words, the planes flew in a manner unlike any other plane of the type has ever been able to.

I suppose, I'll post those vids. For now, I just wanted to make sure the thread was still alive. (I've found out the hard way, if a thread goes stale, it gets locked.)

I'm not sure if it was, or was not?

Do you think it was an inside job or not?

No. The conspiracy theories are too unlikely compared to the reality of what happened. I hope we don't go through anything like it again. But, we probably will.
    JEM

Actually, I saw footage from Pentagon surveillance cams that did indeed show the plane hitting the building. War games, as you call them, don't have live ammunition btw.