Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: circumcision

Re: circumcision

...don't know who jaredt77 is...but he needs to learn to relax...he gets to stirred up about the opinions of others that really have no impact on his life...I'm not sure what his deal is about circumcision is...BUT he got way too stirred for such a miner disagreement with a stranger on line...I can only surmise that there is something in his personal life that he's not telling us that explains his illogical rage over nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    What are the benefits of circumcision?

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

• A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
    • A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
    • Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
    • Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
    • Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).

Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.
    Interesting... funny how most European medics dont think these are of sufficient magnitude or seriousness for them to consider circumcision of any real benefit.... we have thousands of disease far more serious and dangerous and yet we do not generally have recommended removal of the (potentially) offending body part as a preventative... if we did we would cease to exist.. but no one is saying that we should ban circumcision.. not for anyone old enough to decide for themselves after considering all the available evidence.. the only exception to that should a child or infant having a pressing medical need to be circumcised..

... and as for it being easier to keep a penis clean.. that is arguable to say the least... having helped clean up (one way or t'other) quite a few in me lickle life ( men were not always unwelcome in my bed) it is no more difficult really whichever, but I always found the uncircumcised much more fun..
    Last edited by darkeyes; Mar 23, 2015 at 10:02 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

"yet we do not generally have recommended removal of the (potentially) offending body part as a preventative."

Appendix
    Tonsils
    Wisdom Teeth
    Breasts
    Body Hair
    Adenoids
    Gall Bladder

All have been widely removed as preventative measures.
    The opinion to perform surgeries is just as valid as an opinion to not do them.

We also spay and neuter cats and dogs, and declaw cats, castrate farm animals.

It is more common than we may want to accept.

The following is not directed toward "darkeyes". We should remember that part of maturity is the ability to accept that people have their right to an opinion. Opinions are healthy, but the condemnation of someone else's beliefs and believing only yours is right is insecurity.

What are the benefits of circumcision?

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

• A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
    • A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
    • Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
    • Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
    • Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).

Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.
    Those so called "benefits" do not happen because of circumcision or genital mutilation.

Cut guys can and do get UTIs, have dirty cocks, get STDs, penile cancer, give women cervical cancer if they have HPV, and get Balanitis.

Phimosis and the other issue mentioned are extremely rare in intact men, and are resolved on their own.

Circumcision or genital mutilation does not reduce or prevent STDs in men as well as using condoms and having safer sex does.

"yet we do not generally have recommended removal of the (potentially) offending body part as a preventative."

Appendix
    Tonsils
    Wisdom Teeth
    Breasts
    Body Hair
    Adenoids
    Gall Bladder

All have been widely removed as preventative measures.
    The opinion to perform surgeries is just as valid as an opinion to not do them.

We also spay and neuter cats and dogs, and declaw cats, castrate farm animals.

It is more common than we may want to accept.

The following is not directed toward "darkeyes". We should remember that part of maturity is the ability to accept that people have their right to an opinion. Opinions are healthy, but the condemnation of someone else's beliefs and believing only yours is right is insecurity.
    Ur quite right.. although in this day and age in this part of the world at least we are long past preventative surgery for all but removal of wisdom teeth which are removed for good reason but not generally until close to the time healthy wisdom teeth are expected to begin decay... I did have a giggle about body hair... preventative? More cosmetic methinks. I have no objection to anyone deciding FOR THEMSELVES ANY PRECAUTIONARY SURGERY THEY WISH.. their biz methinks... I do however have objection to that choice being taken away and others deciding what should and should not be done and a decision being forced on perfectly healthy infants or children.

One body part u did not mention was female breasts... there is some movement among women to have breasts removed as a preventative for breast cancer.. usually these women are considered high risk because of family history. As one who had a malignant tumour removed from a breast I can understand why some women decide to take such a drastic step.. yet it is not one I could bring myself to undertake even although it is all too possible that the cancer could recur. The women in my family are not exceptionally at risk, and my own case came as a bolt from the blue. However.. even had I known I was high risk, removal of my breasts as a precaution is not something I would have contemplated.. if I get another cancer then that may be time to re-appraise but not before.

I brush my teeth regularly, have good hygeine altogether, exercise, eat a balanced diet, gave up smoking over a decade ago, and generally look after meself... me lifestyle is me preventative, and me diet... however, I do drink wine and cognac probably too much in normal times... but at present, I am not quite in normal times and so while my booze intake isn't nil, it is not so much many people would notice... but none of the aforesaid precautions can be classed as preventative surgery.. merely wise(in my opinion) efforts to stay as healthy as I am able and live a long healthy life... People have the right to decide for themselves what to do with their bodies.. just let them grow up and exercise that right fully informed for themselves unless their is a pressing medical need that must be attended to..
    Last edited by darkeyes; Mar 23, 2015 at 2:35 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

For those of us who are circumcised, most of us are fine with it in North America. I suspect that a very small group of cut guys try foreskin restoration. I wonder why all the fuss. NO, I don't need to read your propaganda. Pole and his ancestor trolls have this as an identification marker...lol

You did miss the breast mentioned on the list. Although I didn't specify female.

I have heard about using foreskins for eyelid reconstruction.

So we the have Crips, the Bloods, and now the Uncuts? What color handkerchiefs will they carry? "Plaid"? Would it hang out of the zipper? What will be their hand signal? "One finger without a nail"? What would be their motto? "We don't tip"? Maybe also a secret handshake. Shake more than twice and you are playing. Excuse me, I must be venting all of my childhood circumcision anger. Will I next hate everyone? Maybe my parents knew that with my genetic background, no one would have sex with me unless they wacked off some of the extra length. Maybe that is the answer, if you are bigger than most, they cut some off so you don't get laughed at in gym class. I still got laughed at because of my eyelid reconstruction. They called me cock eyed.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    For those of us who are circumcised, most of us are fine with it in North America. I suspect that a very small group of cut guys try foreskin restoration. I wonder why all the fuss. NO, I don't need to read your propaganda. Pole and his ancestor trolls have this as an identification marker...lol
    Actually Tenni, a lot of men who have had involuntary genital mutilation done at birth are restoring what's left of their foreskin.

It's not going to give them an actual foreskin or restore the nerve endings that are now completely gone but it's better than being cut/mutilated.

Secondly, yes you do have an issue with being cut or mutilated since you obsess over wanting to dock with a guy that's not cut.

No not everyone that writes against circumcision or male genital mutilation is a "troll".

You did miss the breast mentioned on the list. Although I didn't specify female..
    So u did...soz. Teach me 2 try and do haff a doz things at 1ce.. I am aware men can get cancer of the breast, but it is more rare which is why I didn't mention it.. sorry for that too. Men are also less likely to try and get preventative breast surgery in their breasts... and those that do, chose to based on the best information available, rightly or wrongly. They do not have it forcibly inflicted upon them as infant or child, at least not in Europe, unless there is that pressing medical need I keep on bleating about..

As 2 the rest of ur post...ho de ho... I might find it funny if the issue was not so serious....

You did miss the breast mentioned on the list. Although I didn't specify female.

I have heard about using foreskins for eyelid reconstruction.

So we the have Crips, the Bloods, and now the Uncuts? What color handkerchiefs will they carry? "Plaid"? Would it hang out of the zipper? What will be their hand signal? "One finger without a nail"? What would be their motto? "We don't tip"? Maybe also a secret handshake. Shake more than twice and you are playing. Excuse me, I must be venting all of my childhood circumcision anger. Will I next hate everyone? Maybe my parents knew that with my genetic background, no one would have sex with me unless they wacked off some of the extra length. Maybe that is the answer, if you are bigger than most, they cut some off so you don't get laughed at in gym class. I still got laughed at because of my eyelid reconstruction. They called me cock eyed.
    Typical replies from an ignorant American troll who thinks that because his genitals are mutilated and he wasn't given this choice that it's OK to mutilate someone else's genitals, and who has no idea at all what it's like to have a penis that's intact with a foreskin. The majority of men in the world are intact with foreskins, and only 15-20% of the world's population has their genitals mutilated, and that number is going down as less people are doing it to their boys and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Typical replies from an ignorant American troll who thinks that because his genitals are mutilated and he wasn't given this choice that it's OK to mutilate someone else's genitals, and who has no idea at all what it's like to have a penis that's intact with a foreskin. The majority of men in the world are intact with foreskins, and only 15-20% of the world's population has their genitals mutilated, and that number is going down as less people are doing it to their boys and girls.
    Intact mind with a mutilated cock or a mutilated mind and an intact cock. I came out ahead.

Intact mind with a mutilated cock or a mutilated mind and an intact cock. I came out ahead.
    No you didn't but you're a troll in all definitions of the word. Your post just showed how ignorant you are when it comes to actually understanding male and female genital mutilation, and the basic anatomy of a penis that's intact which is how all men are supposed to be unless they've had involuntary genital mutilation done to them.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Mar 24, 2015 at 2:32 PM.

Why do people insult other people?
    Most people who insult other people are insecure. They think that it will make them feel better if they put someone else down, or they insult the other person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people who are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to think of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a fight or to try to make the other person feel bad.

Mature people can communicate with others without insulting them. Any ideas can be discussed between mature adults without fighting or insulting each other. Mature people can "agree to disagree" and give each other the right to have different opinions.

The best way to handle an insult is to ignore it, because what the immature person wants is to make you upset. If you cannot ignore the insult, you can say something like, "Mature people don't have to insult each other to communicate," and walk away. Walking away is always best because the immature person is not going to change and suddenly stop acting immature.

Other reasons could include boredom; desire to be funny, genuine or learned hatred of another person or culture. Insults could depend on the situation, and it could be a person's way of taking their anger out on one person instead of the thing they are angry at.

Insults can also be used as a form of control, whether it is to control another person, to control a conversation. Insulting outbursts are often used by people who are angry that their lives are out of control in other ways.

Why do people insult other people?
    Most people who insult other people are insecure. They think that it will make them feel better if they put someone else down, or they insult the other person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people who are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to think of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a fight or to try to make the other person feel bad.

Mature people can communicate with others without insulting them. Any ideas can be discussed between mature adults without fighting or insulting each other. Mature people can "agree to disagree" and give each other the right to have different opinions.

The best way to handle an insult is to ignore it, because what the immature person wants is to make you upset. If you cannot ignore the insult, you can say something like, "Mature people don't have to insult each other to communicate," and walk away. Walking away is always best because the immature person is not going to change and suddenly stop acting immature.

Other reasons could include boredom; desire to be funny, genuine or learned hatred of another person or culture. Insults could depend on the situation, and it could be a person's way of taking their anger out on one person instead of the thing they are angry at.

Insults can also be used as a form of control, whether it is to control another person, to control a conversation. Insulting outbursts are often used by people who are angry that their lives are out of control in other ways.
    You started the insults first chtampa but you're a troll.

You started the insults first chtampa but you're a troll.
    Why Do Some People Criticize All the Time and Put Others Down?

Are you wondering why this one person in your life is such a thorn in your side, criticizing your every move, telling you how everything you do is wrong, that you look awful and so on. Perhaps they are always putting you down and shouting down ideas that you have. This person may be a work colleague, boss, partner, friend or neighbor. The constant bombardment of negative feedback gets you down, leads to anxiety, reduced self esteem and you cannot for the life of you work out why they are so nasty and targeting you for their criticism.

Why do they behave like this and should you fight back?

My experience of people that are always criticizing others is that they are deeply unhappy, have a low self esteem and perhaps even depressed. When people are depressed, sad or insecure often the world becomes very dark and they do see the enemy everywhere. Some people are very jealous of other people's success and deeply resent it. They then start to 'act' out.

It can also be a form of projection. They project onto others what they feel about themselves. When they call you a loser, really this is a direct reflection of how they feel about themselves. It is likely too that they consider this how you think about them so they get the insult out there first. The more unkind they are to you, the more distance you create between you, and this results in them trying harder to get your attention.
    They feel rejected and try with inappropriate means to re-establish a connection. Look at how 'naughty children' behave when trying to get attention. The attention grabbing efforts are always negative and not positive. Is it possible this person has yet to learn these methods are not effective!

If you are an attractive, bubbly, successful, wealthy person with a nice happy home, great relationship, lovely children, nice car or any number of other things that this person does not have then this is in itself is reason for them to resent you if they are unhappy about what they lack in their own life.

When people take these pot shots at me, I generally see it for what it is. Insecurity and jealousy. I pity them and as such bear them no ill feeling. I may try to help them feel better about themselves or to gain what it is they want but do not have but ultimately if they can't quit their griping which can in the end drive even the strongest person down, then I will distance myself from them, perhaps indefinitely.

Do not let people like this get you down and remember if you are in any way at an advantage when compared to them their level of insecurity may make you their target.

If this person is complaining about your ideas perhaps in a work environment, then ask them for their ideas and suggestions. This tends to politely highlight the fact to them that they are complaining but not being at all productive it may also reveal surprising results in that in fact they perhaps do have ideas that may have been overlooked or gone unheard for risk of taking away someone else’s lime light.

Either way, they are the ones who are unhappy, depressed, insecure, suffering from low self esteem issues. You can either elect to ignore them or help them but it is perhaps best not to fuel their misery by fighting back and slam dunking them with clever reprisals.

I love you pole and I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Question: What Is 'Trolling'?
    Answer: Internet 'trolling' is the anti-social act of causing of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online. Named for the wicked troll creatures of children's tales, trolling is purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny, or just simple bickering between others. Trolls themselves are emotionally-immature users who thrive in any environment where
    they are allowed to make public comments, like blog sites, news sites, discussion forums, and game chat.

Do you think that 1160 posts in eight months might be considered considered thriving?

I still love you! Maybe we could try a group hug! Or a trip to the "Harmony Hut". Just don't hate me because I am an American.
    Last edited by chtampa; Mar 24, 2015 at 3:22 PM.

Question: What Is 'Trolling'?
    Answer: Internet 'trolling' is the anti-social act of causing of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online. Named for the wicked troll creatures of children's tales, trolling is purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny, or just simple bickering between others. Trolls themselves are emotionally-immature users who thrive in any environment where
    they are allowed to make public comments, like blog sites, news sites, discussion forums, and game chat.

Do you think that 1160 posts in eight months might be considered considered thriving?

I still love you! Maybe we could try a group hug! Or a trip to the "Harmony Hut". Just don't hate me because I am an American.
    Nice try. I'm not a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay
    It's so awkward being with a cut guy they shoot off immediately, and the poor bastard doesn't know what he's missing.
    Quoted for truth.

I feel bad for cut guys since their dicks are dry, are far less sensitive, and women and men do not prefer a dick that's cut.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    YEAH!! I agree. If they want it cut, let them decide when they are older. But I personally think all men should keep there penises intact
    Indeed. There's no need to circumcise any boy, girl, woman, or man as it's genital mutilation.

…you know if I didn’t know better…I’d think ‘pole’ was against circumcision…

There's that freaky looking Pig in a Blanket again!
    Would you like mustard with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresia View Post
    There's that freaky looking Pig in a Blanket again!
    Would you like mustard with that?
    Women who prefer a circumcised penis are idiots and are the absolute equivalent of a man preferred a circumcised woman. Fucking gross.

Hey ladies, go get your parts lopped off so men don't think your pussy is icky.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post

…you know if I didn’t know better…I’d think ‘pole’ was against circumcision…

Indeed I am, just like you and lots of people are against involuntary male and female genital mutilation.

This is how a man's penis is supposed to look: Intact, and unmutilated, as circumcision is nothing but pointless genital mutilation.