Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: circumcision

Re: circumcision

Guys..just agree to disagree and move on

Mike and Pam, I would rather see that as a preference of yours. I would never want to call someone's privates nasty or gross (unless they haven't bathed)

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    ^
    Not true. There are lots of people on this site who are against male genital mutilation, and you'll see them in this thread and others.

I've noticed that guys who mutilate their son's genitals just because it was done to them, do this means to validate the scars and mutilation on their genitals.
    If they suddenly learned to think for themselves, and realized their centuries old crime of male infant genital mutilation, they would have to own up to the fact that they are nothing more than promoters of child abuse, and not inflict the same abuse and mutilation onto their sons that was inflicted upon them without their choice. They have to find excuses to keep cutting in order to make mutilation okay in their superstitious minds.
    I don't know so much about superstitious as much as societal norms. In America, a cut cock is the norm. I know lots of women, luckily now less than there used to be, who think that an uncut cock is weird or gross just because that's not what they're used to. (No, that doesn't make it right.) Personally, I've only encountered two uncut, and both of those men were under 35.

So parents have their sons circumcised when they are born, because they just think that's what you do. The thing is, if they change their minds later, they have to come to terms with the guilt of what they did, it's not something that can be reversed. It's easier to convince themselves that it was the correct decision.

I'm not having children, but if I did, I would chose not to have my son circumcised. As you can see here, there's a debate on feeling and sexual abilities, but there's one thing you can't deny: it's irreversible. I'd rather let my son make that choice himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    I don't know so much about superstitious as much as societal norms. In America, a cut cock is the norm. I know lots of women, luckily now less than there used to be, who think that an uncut cock is weird or gross just because that's not what they're used to. (No, that doesn't make it right.) Personally, I've only encountered two uncut, and both of those men were under 35.

So parents have their sons circumcised when they are born, because they just think that's what you do. The thing is, if they change their minds later, they have to come to terms with the guilt of what they did, it's not something that can be reversed. It's easier to convince themselves that it was the correct decision.

I'm not having children, but if I did, I would chose not to have my son circumcised. As you can see here, there's a debate on feeling and sexual abilities, but there's one thing you can't deny: it's irreversible. I'd rather let my son make that choice himself.
    I have NO REGRETS about having my son circumcised and I'm sure my parents had no regrets when they had me circumcised. I will never consider myself or son being mutilated. NEVER. That is just someone's biased opinion and NOT based on facts. It is better to be circumcised as an infant when the child is only 2 days old, than making the decision for himself to have it done as an adult. I would rather have my wisdom teeth taken out again than go through the agony of a circumcision. Also, circumcision can be based off religious believes. I agree that I disagree with pole_smoker's believes and he can throw out any "knowledge" that he can muster, but in the end, I don't care what he says.

Also, I want more children and if I have another son, then yes, he will be circumcised too. I am against abortion but I am for circumcision. I would make an exception on abortion on pole_smoker's case. The 60s era was full of free people having sex and smoking weed and acid which explains pole_smoker being the way he is.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    I have NO REGRETS about having my son circumcised and I'm sure my parents had no regrets when they had me circumcised. I will never consider myself or son being mutilated. NEVER. That is just someone's biased opinion and NOT based on facts. It is better to be circumcised as an infant when the child is only 2 days old, than making the decision for himself to have it done as an adult. I would rather have my wisdom teeth taken out again than go through the agony of a circumcision. Also, circumcision can be based off religious believes. I agree that I disagree with pole_smoker's believes and he can throw out any "knowledge" that he can muster, but in the end, I don't care what he says.

Also, I want more children and if I have another son, then yes, he will be circumcised too. I am against abortion but I am for circumcision. I would make an exception on abortion on pole_smoker's case. The 60s era was full of free people having sex and smoking weed and acid which explains pole_smoker being the way he is.
    Nice try. I was around in the 60s but did not smoke pot then or take LSD, and I was not even sexually active then.

Have you ever even seen a 'circumcision'? It's pretty vile and disgusting, and it is genital mutilation since the infant or young boy can't consent to it at all.

But, knowing you, if you have seen a circumcision you probably liked the fact that it caused your son so much trauma, pain, and don't care that it's involuntary genital mutilation.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 26, 2014 at 3:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post

True.

If parents hate their children, and want they and their future sexual partners (this includes men and/or women) to have a horrible sex life, and health problems like Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction as an adult then they get their genitals mutilated as a child.

If a person wants to get his or her genitals mutilated they should have to wait until they're an adult to do this, since then it will be their personal choice.

The idea that "circumcision or male genital mutilation is OK when the person is an infant or young kid since then they won't remember it" is laughable since some people do remember it, and when genital mutilation happens to an infant the pain from the mutilation is so traumatizing that they go into shock.

There's also no actual need to mutilate anyone's genitals as the supposed "health benefits" actually do not happen, someone's genitals are involuntary mutilated, and it does not prevent HIV/STD infection or transmission at all.

Nice try. I was around in the 60s but did not smoke pot then or take LSD, and I was not even sexually active then.

Have you ever even seen a 'circumcision'? It's pretty vile and disgusting, and it is genital mutilation since the infant or young boy can't consent to it at all.

But, knowing you, if you have seen a circumcision you probably liked the fact that it caused your son so much trauma, pain, and don't care that it's involuntary genital mutilation.
    You don't know a goddamn thing about me, you sick twisted son of a bitch! Go seek help. I will mutilate you if you ever have the balls to show up to Florida. Chainsaw. You chickenshit coward!

You don't know a goddamn thing about me, you sick twisted son of a bitch! Go seek help. I will mutilate you if you ever have the balls to show up to Florida. Chainsaw. You chickenshit coward!
    And you seriously wonder why women and men don't want you?

It's not a surprise that you're pro-genital mutilation of defenseless infants and boys.

And you seriously wonder why women and men don't want you?

It's not a surprise that you're pro-genital mutilation of defenseless infants and boys.
    Just goes to show that you know nothing about me. You are just all talk and a coward, bitch!

Just goes to show that you know nothing about me. You are just all talk and a coward, bitch!
    Keep trolling, and spouting your pro-mutilation BS elsewhere. Nobody here cares that you're creepy and all for genital mutilation for the pointless and silly reasons you claim to be.

One mother's unfortunate experience with pointless involuntary male genital mutilation on her son. Even the nurses lied!! covering for the "doctors" and the hospital. disgusting.

Hi, I just wanted to tell my experience about when I had my son. I have one child, he's 11 years old now. He was five weeks early when he was born. He was 5 lbs, 12 oz, which is still kind of tiny for a baby.The second day after he was born, the doctors came in like it was routine to them to do the circumcision. He left the room for a couple of hours, I can't remember exactly how long it was, but when they brought my son back, it was almost like as if they brought a different child back to the room. I mean, he looked the same so I knew it was my son, but his emotions, how he cried, he just had a very faint infant cry in the beginning after he came back from the circumcision he was, you know, screaming to the top of his lungs, he was in so much pain.It just seemed like it was kind of a brutal experience. I don't even know If they put my son to sleep or if he was awake during the circumcision. It just seemed like, you know, very tormenting for him. He was only two days old, and you know, as a mom I feel like I had dome something wrong by getting him circumcised.Even the way his penis looks afterward, from the time in the beginning when I had him, from the time that he came back, he actually has a syndrome called buried penis. What happened, I believe, through the pain of circumcision, his penis retracted, and it's actually retracted into his body. He could make it come out, but this is something even still, he's 11 year old, that he experiences. It wasn't like that before the circumcision. I do believe the circumcision had something to do with that.I do remember the first time that I had to change his diaper when he came back from getting circumcised the nurse had to come in because he was just screaming to the top of his lungs. I had no idea what was wrong with him. I didn't know if he was hungry. I'm a new mom and it was very scary and frightening for me. The nurse came in and she's like, "Oh, he just needs his diaper changed," like as if it was nothing. But I was almost even scared to touch him, I was scared to clean the area, because it just seemed like it was just so, so painful for him. I just wanted to share my experience with circumcision.

Keep trolling, and spouting your pro-mutilation BS elsewhere. Nobody here cares that you're creepy and all for genital mutilation for the pointless and silly reasons you claim to be.
    At least I'm not some disgusting fuck like you. You are a piece of shit and a fucking turd that needs to be flushed from society and this website. NOBODY LIKES YOUR DUMBASS!! YOU ARE TOO MUCH A NARCISSISTIC PIECE OF SHIT TO READ WHAT OTHER'S SAY ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE A FUCKING CREEP WITH YOUR PERVERTED, STUPID, MEANINGLESS POLLS AND THREADS! YOU ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME AND A WASTE OF SPACE! YOU'RE PROBABLY JACKING OFF YOUR LITTLE, TINY, WORTHLESS, UNCUT WEEWEE TO THESE ARGUMENTS! SEEK HELP, PLEASE! GET YOUR DOCTOR TO INCREASE YOUR DOSAGE! COME OUT OF THE DENIAL STAGE OF YOUR CRAZY MENTALITY! YOU ARE SICK AND TWISTED AND NEED A LOBOTOMY! SOCIETY WILL THANK YOU! WHO GIVES A GODDAMN FUCK ABOUT YOUR WORTHLESS SORRY ASS AND YOUR STUPID WORTHLESS ARGUMENTS?! I AM DONE ARGUING WITH A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU!

I am done with this pointless argument and I am done with you

At least I'm not some disgusting fuck like you. You are a piece of shit and a fucking turd that needs to be flushed from society and this website. NOBODY LIKES YOUR DUMBASS!! YOU ARE TOO MUCH A NARCISSISTIC PIECE OF SHIT TO READ WHAT OTHER'S SAY ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE A FUCKING CREEP WITH YOUR PERVERTED, STUPID, MEANINGLESS POLLS AND THREADS! YOU ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME AND A WASTE OF SPACE! YOU'RE PROBABLY JACKING OFF YOUR LITTLE, TINY, WORTHLESS, UNCUT WEEWEE TO THESE ARGUMENTS! SEEK HELP, PLEASE! GET YOUR DOCTOR TO INCREASE YOUR DOSAGE! COME OUT OF THE DENIAL STAGE OF YOUR CRAZY MENTALITY! YOU ARE SICK AND TWISTED AND NEED A LOBOTOMY! SOCIETY WILL THANK YOU! WHO GIVES A GODDAMN FUCK ABOUT YOUR WORTHLESS SORRY ASS AND YOUR STUPID WORTHLESS ARGUMENTS?! I AM DONE ARGUING WITH A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU!
    Have you looked in the mirror lately?

I don't "need" help as I'm what's called neuro-normative and free from mental illnesses and rage unlike someone else.

My penis happens to be large and intact, and all the women and men I've been with loved the fact I'm not cut or mutilated.

Circumcision or involuntary male genital mutilation is America's shame. Cruel, barbaric, pointless, and backward American quack/sham "medicine". Involuntary genital mutilation or circumcision is medical fraud. Doctors/surgeons who circumcise/mutilate infants should lose their licenses to practice medicine and go to jail. Nurses who assist in involuntary genital mutilation of infants should also go to jail. First do no harm!
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 26, 2014 at 7:59 PM.

There's a reason for your silly meltdowns, tantrums, and rages.

You're projecting your own issues and are jealous that your penis was mutilated without your choice, and that you mutilated your son's penis.

This is actually pretty common among cut/mutilated men when they find out what they're missing and how a man's penis is supposed to be intact with a super sensitive foreskin, and that a penis is not supposed to be cut or mutilated at all.

Circumcision is an assault on maleness. Spare your son.

The foreskin DOES have a sexual function. You can't argue with that. Unless you have or had a foreskin you'll never know, but it is not a dead piece of surplus skin like many Americans have been led to think it is. Any man who has been cut either at birth or later in life will notice less feeling during sex. The foreskin has close to 20,000 nerve endings, facilitates stimulation of the frenulum as it glides back and forth and naturally prevents vaginal dryness during intercourse, and it makes oral sex between men, receptive oral sex from a woman, and anal sex between men, and masturbatory sex between a woman and man or two/multiple men more pleasurable than if the guy is cut or mutilated.

Doesn't change the fact that you are obsessed with my son's penis, fucking pedophile!

Doesn't change the fact that you are obsessed with my son's penis, fucking pedophile!
    It does not make anyone a ped0 to simply state the fact that circumcision of an infant or minor is nothing but involuntary genital mutilation-since that's what it is.

Keep in mind that you're the one who wrote about how you had your son's penis mutilated involuntarily, simply because it was done to you involuntarily.

People can tell themselves the lies like "oh circumcision of a boy isn't genital mutilation", or other BS; but they do this just to make themselves feel better about having their genitals involuntarily mutilated, or having their own son's genitals mutilated if they made the choice to mutilate his genitals.

How could circumcision not be genital mutilation? It removes functional tissue. If circumcision weren't already established in our culture, there's no way that we would institute it for any of the false proposed benefits it offers.

Have a UTI: take antibiotics. No need to remove anatomy or mutilate someone's genitals.

Want to sleep with someone of questionable HIV status? Use a condom. No need to alter the body or mutilate anyone's genitals.

Want to "keep clean?" Bathe!

Steroid creams, or just stretching the foreskin are effective in about 99.9% cases of phimosis.

Any doctor who introduced this type of genital mutilation for those supposed BS benefits would be fired on the basis of ethics immediately.

Even if those benefits were larger, which they are not, it still doesn't give parents the right to cut off parts of their children. Let the man decide if he wants to get his genitals mutilated You could make a better case for preventive mastectomies being justified for health reason, especially in high-risk families. It's still a human rights violation for parents to remove normal tissue and mutilate someone's genitals without immediate medical benefit.

It's not a family penis.

Despite what people will claim, there are no medical benefits to male circumcision.

Foreskin feels REALLY good. Circumcision alters sex dramatically. Informed adults can decide for themselves about their own bodies.

Circumcision is by definition genital mutilation. Child and infant circumcision is forced genital mutilation. It most certainly is not safe.

Maimonides, the renowned physician, philosopher, and rabbi, wrote, "Circumcision weakens the power of sexual excitement, and sometimes lessens the natural enjoyment." The medical evidence is overwhelmingly against this severe but now traditional circumcision in infancy. Studies show that neonatal circumcision causes significant pain and trauma, behavioral and neurological changes in infants, potential parental stress from persistent crying (colic) of infants, disrupted bonding between parent and child, and risk of surgical complications. Other consequences of circumcision include loss of a natural, healthy, functioning body part, reduced sexual pleasure, potential psychological problems, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and many other unknown negative effects that have not been studied.

Infants and boys even die from having their genitals mutilated.

This horse has been beat so many times, its dead.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    This horse has been beat so many times, its dead.
    Circumcision is male genital mutilation, and it does change male sexuality, and changes sex for the worse between the man and whatever women and/or men he has sex with.

What's really dead are the destroyed nerve endings in a cut/mutilated man's dick.

than making the decision for himself to have it done as an adult.
    When a guy is intact and has a foreskin very few men who are intact actually decide to get it done as an adult, and suffer no consequences at all.

A person that's an intact adult male deciding to get their penis mutilated is akin to an adult woman deciding to mutilate her vulva.

Either way though if someone does want their genitals mutilated it should be their choice and not the choice of their idiot parents, a doctor/surgeon, or a rabbi/mohel or someone who decides to mutilate an infant or young boy's genitals because of their silly religion.

This should not be a surprise to anyone, since circumcision is involuntary genital mutilation, and it does reduce sexual pleasure both for the man who owns the penis, and his sexual partners.

Study Confirms Male Circumcision is Genital Mutilation

A new study in the British Journal of Urology International shows that men with normal, intact penises enjoy more sexual sensitivity — as much as four times more — than those who have been circumcised. Circumcising slices off more of a male’s sensitivity than is normally present in all ten fingertips.
    In every site tested, intact men have as much or more fine-touch skin sensitivity on their penis and foreskin than a man who has been circumcised. Circumcision removes the most sensitive portions of the penis.
    This new study demonstrates what we have suspected for decades, that circumcision’s result — if not its intent — is reduced sexual pleasure for men. As such, it is a violation of a male’s right to bodily integrity. In large part, female circumcision does the same; even the mildest forms remove the most sensitive portions of the female genitalia. Females in the USA and many other countries are protected by law from all forms of genital cutting.
    The mistaken belief behind circumcision is that it is cleaner, healthier, protects against disease, and will make males more tractable in a society.
    Because circumcision has such a drastic effect on sexuality later in life, no infant or child should ever experience a non-therapeutic circumcision.
    Parents should not be allowed to control their son’s level of sexual sensitivity because of personal bias or prejudice, just as no parent should be allowed to request for their son or daughter any other sensitivity-reducing surgery; for example, eye surgery that would limit vision from color to black-and-white.
    In addition, circumcised men, with one-fourth the sensitivity of intact men, might decline to wear further-desensitizing condoms. Some may consider themselves “safe” because of circumcision, adding to their determination to have sex without a condom.

This graph indicates a 75% loss of sensitivity reflected in the area of the two penises shown. The lost sensitivity is comparable to the sensitivity that would be lost if all the skin was sliced off all ten fingertips. This graphic is available copyright free to media reporting on the “Fine-touch Pressure Thresholds in the Adult Penis” article by Sorrells et al. published in the BJUi provided credit is given and they are not altered or used in such a fashion as to misrepresent the data or conclusions in the article. Credit: www.icgi.org

I will kill you dead! That, is a promise! I will mutilate you if you ever have the balls to show up to Florida. Chainsaw. You chickenshit coward!
    You're the only troll and bully here.

what's it like to be completely obsessed with someone you don't even really know?

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    YEAH!! I agree. If they want it cut, let them decide when they are older. But I personally think all men should keep there penises intact
    Well said. Nobody needs to have their genitals mutilated as an infant or young boy, or girl.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    Looks like you beat me to the punch pole_smoker. This is a damaging story for the circumcisers out there and they would love this to stay hidden. I have marched with intactivists trying to talk parents from cutting their boys and you would be surprised at the cut males who get so defensive over the whole issue. Mostly moms and wives of husbands were approaching me for information because their husbands or sons were going to have their boys snipped
    Excellent point.

Good for Germany, eventually more countries will outlaw male genital mutilation like this or the practice will just die out like it has in most of the world.

http://rt.com/news/germany-religious...ision-ban-772/

Circumcision is a crime. It is involuntary genital mutilation. Let every child grow up with their genitalia intact, then let them decide as adults if they want to mutilate themselves.
    ...truer words were never spoken...I'm un-cut and wouldn't have it any other way...

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...truer words were never spoken...I'm un-cut and wouldn't have it any other way...
    Quoted for truth.

What are the benefits of circumcision?

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:
    • A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
    • A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
    • Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
    • Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
    • Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).

Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.