Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: circumcision

Re: circumcision

I probably make assumptions about mormons based on my limited knowledge of the hundreds I have dealt with. Simply said, they seem to like 'sameness'. They are very easy to pick out in a crowd because they look like all the other mormons in the crowd. The hospital my grandson was born in is staffed by a lot of mormons, his nurse and doctor were both mormons. The decision to mutilate my grandson was based on 'being like everyone else', not dangerous, been done forever yadda yadda.

Living in a city with a few mormons is like living in a city with a few blacks. You don't get the full experience of living where they rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    I probably make assumptions about mormons based on my limited knowledge of the hundreds I have dealt with. Simply said, they seem to like 'sameness'. They are very easy to pick out in a crowd because they look like all the other mormons in the crowd. The hospital my grandson was born in is staffed by a lot of mormons, his nurse and doctor were both mormons. The decision to mutilate my grandson was based on 'being like everyone else', not dangerous, been done forever yadda yadda.

Living in a city with a few mormons is like living in a city with a few blacks. You don't get the full experience of living where they rule.
    Have you ever lived in an area with mainly black people? What was that like for you?

No I have never lived in a city or town where it was mainly Mormon people.

In the places where I've lived there were Mormons but I never saw them except for the few times they would come to where I was living to hand out information.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2200 View Post
    i do know that circumsisized or not has little to do with sensitivity of penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2200 View Post
    u right Mormon irrelevant. circumcension (sp) can be a health decision, less infections during life. if this not topic, i apologize.
    Actually, that's not true. A penis that is cut or circumcised is less sensitive than one that's left intact with a foreskin, and a foreskin makes sex more pleasurable for the man and his male or female partners, and it makes masturbation more pleasurable as well. Secondly circumcision does not prevent infections or make the penis "clean" as some people think, and if a man is intact with a foreskin he's not going to get "infections". The majority of men around the world are not cut and have no problems or health issues with their penises.

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/ple...n#.VFGVbfnF-BJ

To circumcise or not to circumcise: That is the question. There has been a long-running debate amongst public health officials and sex educators on the subject, with major studies lending evidence to both sides.
    Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin of the penis, usually performed on infants. Pro-circumcision advocates believe that circumcision improves public health by reducing transmission of infections. Meanwhile, those who are anti-circumcision believe that it is a form of genital mutilation whose health benefits can be easily attained through simple hygiene and safe sex practices.

But what about sexual pleasure? Does circumcision reduce sexual sensation for men? Well, a new medical study from Belgium suggests that there is a small "but significant" difference in reported sexual pleasure, favoring men with intact foreskin. Additionally, the study reports that circumcised men report more incidents of "pain and numbness" during arousal due to the presence of scar tissue.
    To those of us in the sex education field, there is not a whole lot of mystery about the relationship between circumcision and sexual pleasure. The foreskin has thousands of nerve endings and is an important part of the male sexual system. Removal of the foreskin also leaves the head of the penis — the most sensitive part of the male genitals — constantly exposed. Constant rubbing on clothing and exposure to temperature changes reduces the sensitivity and responsiveness of the nerve endings, creating the demand for more stimulation to trigger a pleasure response.
    The head of the penis is the anatomical homologue (match) to the head of the clitoris. So for all the ladies reading this, imagine the very tip of your clitoris constantly exposed and rubbing against your clothes, and you can begin to imagine the desensitization that would occur over time. The clitoris is protected not only by the clitoral hood (the match to the foreskin), but also the fleshy labia. The foreskin is nature's protective sheath for the sensitive head of the penis.
    The foreskin keeps the glans of the penis moist and warm. During arousal, it slowly retracts to expose the glans and acts as a fleshy sheath through which you can stimulate the penis. Many uncircumcised men love the feeling of the foreskin being moved over their erect penis, just as many women love to have their clitoris stimulated from the side, using the hood to buffer direct stimulation.
    Missing from the debate about male circumcision has been the question about female pleasure. As a sex educator, I have spoken with thousands of women about their experience of intercourse with circumcised and uncircumcised men, and a clear pattern has emerged. It seems that circumcision not only effects male pleasure, it changes how they make love. Circumcised men tend to penetrate much more vigorously, in the jackhammer style that is so familiar from our cultural depiction of intercourse. This style of penetration comes from a desperate search for more stimulation and the need to concentrate sensations on the tip of the penis.
    Uncircumcised men, on the other hand, often penetrate with more finesse, using a slower rhythm and more of an undulating motion. The intact foreskin acts as a sheath that glides over the penis with every thrust, creating more pleasure and reducing the need to thrust with as much force to create sensation.

I can attest to the fact that it reduces sexual satisfaction. Since restoring my erections are as hard as they were when I was a teen and I did nothing in my life but restore my forseskin

I had a natural foreskin restoration. Got fat. Instant foreskin. No improvement from sex but an increase in maintenance. Here I have been an authority for years and never knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    I had a natural foreskin restoration. Got fat. Instant foreskin. No improvement from sex but an increase in maintenance. Here I have been an authority for years and never knew it!
    Getting fat is not good for your health or body.

That's not the same as having an actual foreskin, or doing what Justluvin did.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    I can attest to the fact that it reduces sexual satisfaction. Since restoring my erections are as hard as they were when I was a teen and I did nothing in my life but restore my forseskin
    Yes that's true. Anyone who has had sex with both men who are cut, and who are intact can attest that male circumcision is nothing but involuntary genital mutilation and that it does reduce sexual pleasure for both women and men, and the man who is unfortunately mutilated.

I can't really say I have an opinion either way on this. I know there's a lot of debate and information out there on this subject. But information can be skewed to either side to support their opinions. I do have some thoughts and observations on the subject though. I know a few guys where when they get hard the have pain when sliding the foreskin over the head of their penis so they make sure it's back before it get's hard. My wife and a few of her friends say they can't really feel the difference in penetration. If the information is right then ALL the doctor's doing the procedure's are knowingly breaking their oath to first do no harm. Just a few thought's Personally if I had the choice I'd have stayed uncut.

YEAH!! I agree. If they want it cut, let them decide when they are older. But I personally think all men should keep there penises intact
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    You will find a large number of men are extremely unhappy with the choice that was made for them without their consent too.

You will also find that most African, Middle Eastern, and Malaysian women who suffered FGM were mutilated by their female family members for whom
    FGM was normalised, and they were happy with it.

The girls who had this happen have then said things, or were told things like:
    "That's what women's genitals should like", "sex will be more pleasurable for you", "Now you look like your mother or other female relatives", "now your vagina looks like all the other womens does in this country", "now your genitals won't be considered dirty or unclean", "it prevents HIV and other STDs", "your genitals are now more hygienic", "now men will want you more sexually", "your genitals now look beautiful/aesthetically neat", "it's ok, you can still have children" etc etc etc. Revolting stuff really, and yes both FGM and MGM are just as bad as each other.

Victims of abuse often normalise their abuse. But we've seen the exact same thing happen with male genital mutilation or circumcision.
    This is the writing of a woman who underwent FGM/female circumcision. I happen not to agree with it but she does the same types of arguments that guys who are cut use to promote male genital mutilation.

http://www.fuambaisiaahmadu.com/blog/defending-fgm

Quote Originally Posted by Fuambai Sia Ahmadu
    Some twenty odd years ago, when I was just finishing university in the US, I chose to travel to my country of heritage – Sierra Leone – to undergo female initiation. This included female circumcision. My aunt, mother and grandmother approached me and said they wanted to take me, along with a slightly older aunt, my younger sister and cousin, to “join Bondo”. I was excited, recalling memories of my childhood in Africa, watching exuberant women dancing and singing during adolescent girls’ initiation ceremonies, called Bondo. These women would take over the town, while men and uninitiated children had to stay in the houses. The women flanked the awesome Bondo masquerade, a powerful representation of our female ancestors, dancing and entertaining the crowds.

We underwent several rites as part of our transition from girlhood to womanhood, the most significant being our excision operation – the reduction of the exposed clitoral hood, glans and labia minorae. My immediate experience was of pain and culture shock, while my eight year old sister felt nothing and was soon up and about with other young girls playing in the Bondo encampment. My initial fear – that I would never enjoy sex again and be scarred forever – turned into pride and amazement when I first held a mirror “down there”, saw a clean, smooth look, and experienced my first post-operation sexual orgasm with my then boyfriend back in the
    US.

In December 2012, this practice – now condemned as Female Genital Mutilation – came under an official ban by a UN Resolution, at the same time that the Hastings Centre Report, a leading biotethics journal, published an advisory statement dispelling many of the popular myths about female genital surgeries. Yet, in recent years, all over the internet and in Western women’s magazines I see glossy advertisements of white women who have undergone what is now popularised as Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery (FGCS). Doctors, including gynecologists
    with no surgery background, can charge thousands of dollars for procedures very similar to what I underwent and which the World Health Organisation (WHO) classifies as Type II Mutilation. I do find this puzzling. African women have been berated for over thirty years now for “mutilating” our own and our daughters’ genitals. Medical practitioners are prohibited from performing these surgeries under clinical environments, even when requested by adult African women. But, white Australian girls as young as 14 and 11 can obtain “labiaplasty” underwritten by the National Health Service in local hospitals?

According to WHO, “Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons”. So, how can Western public health officials, global health institutions and feminist organisations maintain a straight face in condemning African female genital surgeries as FGM, yet turn a blind eye and even issue guidelines for the performance of very similar and sometimes more invasive procedures on Western (mostly white) women, under the guise of cosmetic surgery?

When I look at the before and after pictures on some FGCS websites, I can see that the aesthetic effects of surgeries on white vaginas are conspicuously similar to our supposedly mutilated black vaginas. Exactly who is kidding who – the doctors themselves, the female patients or WHO? Whether done with a laser or a razor; at a high-priced Beverly Hills plastic surgeon’s office or at a sacred women’s initiation grove in the heat of West Africa; whether no one will find out about our private cosmetic surgery or we join other face-painted initiates in a communal celebration of womanhood; whether we are anesthetised under the modern knife of a male plastic surgeon with fancy framed degrees across the walls of his office or our legs are held open as we display our courage before an experienced traditional Digba, these are “all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia…for non-medical reasons”. Period. As long as women – whatever their race, ethnicity or motivations – are old enough to make these decisions for themselves, what purpose does making moral distinctions among these cultural practices serve?

At the time of my initiation, the concept of FGM had not quite gelled in Western psyche. I chose to identify with the African women who raised me, the powerful women I so admired; the financially independent, hard-working and self-sacrificing women who, at least back when we lived in Africa, seemed so empowered. I chose then to experience a cultural tradition that both honours our female ancestors and also ridicules men’s supposed sexual superiority.

I did not choose initiation for aesthetic and hygienic reasons or for sexual enhancement, though these have been the unintended psychosexual benefits of my operation, for me. I see no reason why a white woman can opt for genital surgery for cosmetic reasons or if she wants to change her gender, but African women must be labelled “mutilated” for even the slightest knick to the clitoris as part of our ancestral traditions. Why not the notion that all girls and women should be free to choose?

To begin with, we (meaning all of us concerned women) can rethink what we mean by genital aesthetics and stop using the invidious expression “mutilation.” We can push for acceptable ages of majority for all children – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, religion, perceived cultural depravity and so on – to consent to certain surgical procedures. We can impart accurate, evidence-based information that reflects actual risks and perceived benefits, devoid of moral judgment. We can stop infantilising, pathologising and criminalising African women for upholding their culture, while rewarding Western, predominantly male doctors who appropriate, rebrand and gain financially from African women’s ancestral traditions and at the expense of Western women’s own sexual insecurities.

Being circumcised is neither a normal nor desirable condition. Circumcision is the amputation of a functioning body part which Nature has provided to make sex more pleasurable and fun!

Good for Germany, eventually more countries will outlaw male genital mutilation like this or the practice will just die out like it has in most of the world.

http://rt.com/news/germany-religious...ision-ban-772/

Circumcision is a crime. It is involuntary genital mutilation. Let every child grow up with their genitalia intact, then let them decide as adults if they want to mutilate themselves.
    why would you want a tight skin that hurts on retraction?

i lost my foreskin during painful sex, and then an operation. now im so sensitive i cum when i walk. so whos complaining

Quote Originally Posted by dunelm View Post
    why would you want a tight skin that hurts on retraction? i lost my foreskin during painful sex, and then an operation. now im so sensitive i cum when i walk. so whos complaining
    The majority of men have no issues with their foreskin, and even if they do have a tight foreskin that's not a reason to have their genitals mutilated.

Most of the time if someone has a tight foreskin they can just stretch it themselves and it will be fine, and genital mutilation is not necessary.

Since you're now mutilated your penis will not stay nearly as sensitive as it would have had you kept your foreskin.

YEAH!! I agree. If they want it cut, let them decide when they are older. But I personally think all men should keep there penises intact
    Exactly, circumcision of anyone of any gender is genital mutilation.

Wow it is amazing how brainwashed we can get to believe anything. I am so sorry that you are going through that. You know back in the 50's it was not only approved by western medicine, but accepted by the public to have your tonsils taken out if you had a sore throat. Now it makes no sense whatsoever since the tonsils are key to the immune system.

There are many other body parts that western medicine deems unessential and can be removed. It is funny I guess the Creator made some mistakes huh...just joking

You know in some areas it is a felony to circumcise girls. Same principle here but I guess guys are dispensible. Again so sorry to hear what you are going through
    Excellent post.

Eventually male genital mutilation will die off as a practice both culturally, and a silly religious practice.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1606596/ac...-circumcision/

“I think circumcision is genital mutilation,” Cumming said, in an interview withdot429. “There is a reason you have foreskin.”
    The Tony Award-winning Cabaret star said he was surprised to discover how much more prevalent circumcision is in North America than in Europe.
    “It was only when I came to America that I realized what a common practice circumcision is. I’d show my penis to people, and they’d go, ‘Oh my God! What’s that?’ They were so amazed and utterly unused to and unexposed to the natural body of a man,” Cumming, 49, recalled.
    “I thought that was a shocking thing. I was gobsmacked by that.”
    Cumming, who stars as Eli Gold on The Good Wife, has just published a memoir entitled Not My Father’s Son.
    A self-described “intactivist,” he said it doesn’t make sense to remove foreskin.
    “I mean, you lose sensation there if you’re circumcised,” he said. “From my point of view as a sexual and sensual person, the idea that you would hack away at that and lose sensitivity and nerve endings on the most pleasurable and sensitive part of your body is terrible.”

Even more and more Jews are rejecting male genital mutilation.

http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premi...67B74EF7FBEBF2

Is this the generation that rejects circumcision?

There is no Jewish death penalty. There are no rabbinic executioners, or people who amputate limbs for violations of Jewish law. Ritual circumcision is the only act of physical harm that remains.

by other rabbis and relatives as he holds a boy at his circumcision. / Photo by APBy Avraham Burg
    Published 03:50 30.08.14
    A debate has come into being quietly here about the place of Brit Milah (the ritual circumcision of Jewish baby boys on the eighth day after birth). The debate is not taking place abroad, not in “anti-Semitic” Germany, but here in the State of Israel. When one mother refused to have her son circumcised, the rabbinical court tried to force her to do so, and the High Court of Justice countered the rabbis in the name of liberty.
    This topic, which vanished when the fighting in Gaza broke out, could have toppled governments at other times. I think the issue runs much deeper than a legal battle.
    On the day that my fourth grandson was circumcised, I wondered whether the institution of circumcision would be the next one to fall. Observance of the Sabbath, kashrut (Jewish dietary laws), mikveh (family purity laws), and the religious prohibitions against same-sex relations have not been obligatory social conventions for quite some time. They became the preserve, and means of preservation, of a diminishing minority. Will the same processes cause circumcision to follow suit?
    Something about the institution of ritual circumcision is no longer all that convincing for young parents of this generation. In my family, all the males were always circumcised, without exception. My parents never thought about it. My own heart was pained at my sons’ circumcision, though it was no more than a young father’s heartache over the pain of his newborn baby. The discourse is different among my children. “Maybe we won’t do it. What for, anyway?” they have asked themselves four times already. The first time we talked about it, I realized that many of their friends had the same questions. Although they did it in the end, their questions are still real and require thought.
    I approached the topic with a great deal of curiosity, and conducted a kind of man-in-the-street poll for several weeks. I asked my questions with care and got detailed responses. The many answers I received all pointed in a single direction: that the institution of circumcision is coming to an end. Or, to be more precise, the institution of circumcision has no real hold among the segment of the Israeli population that is not conservative and religiously observant.
    On what basis do I make these statements? Let us begin with the explanations that people give themselves and that were given to me. “It’s healthy.” “It’s hygienic.” “It’s aesthetic.” “Half of American Christian men are circumcised.” “So the kid won’t stand out.” “So he won’t be embarrassed in the shower, at the pool, on the annual school trip, in the army.”
    My innocent question, “Is any one of these answers sufficient reason to maim a child?” was met with silence. I asked, “Would you take out a child’s appendix soon after birth? Or implant a pacemaker in his body in order to play it safe?” The answer, with an embarrassed smile, was, “Oh, I never thought about it that way.” Nobody, but nobody, cited religious obligation as justification for the act.
    But the only reason to harm a defenseless child in that way is the religious reason: the covenant between God and the Jewish people. Besides all the difficult restrictions I mentioned above (the Sabbath, dietary laws and the Jewish family that does not contain only Jews or only heterogeneous relationships) that are violated in public, we would do well to take note of the common thread that underlies many of these nullified commandments, whose examples include an eye for an eye, the Jewish death penalty, the sorcerous ordeal whose purpose was the public humiliation of a woman suspected of adultery. They are all concerned with the physical aspect of the religious conventions.
    Generations of Jews have lived since those ancient commandments were almost completely abolished. Here are the facts: there is no Jewish death penalty. We do not put out eyes or cut off hands. There are no rabbinic executioners, or people who amputate limbs for violations of Jewish law. All that are left are the mohalim – those who are specially trained to perform circumcisions.
    Ritual circumcision is the only act of physical harm that remains. For how much longer?
    The acts of physical harm I enumerated above, and many others, fell into disuse as the social and cultural conditions in which the Jews lived changed. Is our generation the one that is ripe for the abolition of ritual circumcision?
    A challenging opponent has arisen against the ancient rite of circumcision: the concept of rights. Recent generations have deepened and broadened the discourse of rights – the rights of a human being to his body and dignity.
    Rights and liberties are the true strength of Western society. This is a society that fights with all its might against female genital mutilation, which is customary in other parts of the world and still widespread among immigrants who refuse to assimilate and internalize the values of the new world to which they moved.
    The fight against female genital mutilation is highly complex; the woman’s right to do as she pleases with her own body, her right to enjoy sexual relations at least as much as her male partner does, the freeing of the woman from any form of ownership by men (such as her father, brother, husband or pimp).
    The way the fight against female genital mutilation radiates to the struggle against male circumcision is well known and extremely significant. After all, what exactly is the difference between them?
    The difference is that male circumcision has positive branding compared with female genital mutilation, even though the issues are no different. On the one hand is the parents’ right to raise their children according to their faith. On the other is children’s inborn rights over their own bodies. On the strength of that right, violence against children was prohibited, and corporal punishment at home and in school utterly condemned.
    It is likely that many people will continue circumcising their sons for religious or behavioral reasons, and many will look for other ways to express their membership in the Jewish collective without compromising on universal principles, which include the child’s right to an intact body.
    Let us conclude with a paradox. An important part of the religious argument against abortion is the fetus’ right to life. According to this argument, the fetus is a living creature in every way. And, they claim, every child – inside or outside the womb – has the right to be born and to live.
    So if the fetus, which is connected to the placenta, already has rights within the womb and may not be harmed for religious reasons, how is it possible to harm him, for religious reasons, from the moment he is born?

Circumcision destroys sexuality, and sexual pleasure in both men, and women.

A lot of people are against circumcision since it's involuntary genital mutilation, and pointless.

Actually no it's not.

Circumcision or involuntary genital mutilation of infants is so painful it causes them to pass out from the pain and go into shock even if anesthesia is used.

ATLANTA (CNN) -- A new study found circumcision so traumatic that doctors ended the study early rather than subject any more babies to the operation without anesthesia.
    The researchers discovered that for those circumcised without anesthesia there was not only severe pain, but also an increased risk of choking and difficulty breathing.
    A lot of infants and young boys die each year because of involuntary genital mutilation.

I'm circumsized and my son is circumsized. I don't regret being a baby and being circumsized. I would rather had it done as a baby then have done as a adult. No spank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    I'm circumsized and my son is circumsized. I don't regret being a baby and being circumsized. I would rather had it done as a baby then have done as a adult. No spank you very much!
    It's weird how people make up excuses for genital mutilation that was done to them, and that they've unfortunately done to their male child.

Then the old fallacy of "it's better to have it done as an infant/young child is OK since I, or my son wouldn't remember it, and I/my son would have to have it done as an adult, and involuntary genital mutilation was done to me, so it will be done to my son" gets argued.

The majority of men in the world are intact with a foreskin and they and their sexual partners have no health complications at all, or issues with their intact penis where they have to get it mutilated or "cut" as an adult or child.

Even in the United States involuntary male genital mutilation rates are decreasing and eventually it will die out here as more and more people are deciding not to mutilate the genitals of their sons.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 17, 2014 at 8:13 PM.

It's weird how people make up excuses for genital mutilation...
    It's weird that you have to keep posting massive quantities of text to justify your foreskin.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    It's weird that you have to keep posting massive quantities of text to justify your foreskin.
    No it's not.

People like myself, JUSTLUVIN, and others who post against male genital mutilation are doing so because circumcision or male genital mutilation destroys sexuality.

It's time for the United States and other countries where male genital mutilation happens to catch up to the rest of the world and its cultures that are all against involuntary male genital mutilation.

Okay so supposedly cut is the minority in the world. This site is worldwide, along with several other sites. You can check profiles and a couple of cock picture threads and the majority are cut cocks.

So if the intact guys are so sexual, why aren't they the prevalent ones one the internet? Do you just have so much more sex that you don't have time to join the rest of us on the forums?

Maybe I'm just missing where all the uncut guys are all hanging out at. Or maybe us cut guy's just have to have that much more sex to keep up with the uncut guys.

IDK, just seems to be an unbalance to support how awful it is to be cut.

Okay so supposedly cut is the minority in the world. This site is worldwide, along with several other sites. You can check profiles and a couple of cock picture threads and the majority are cut cocks.

So if the intact guys are so sexual, why aren't they the prevalent ones one the internet? Do you just have so much more sex that you don't have time to join the rest of us on the forums?

Maybe I'm just missing where all the uncut guys are all hanging out at. Or maybe us cut guy's just have to have that much more sex to keep up with the uncut guys.

IDK, just seems to be an unbalance to support how awful it is to be cut.
    The majority of people on this site who are actually registered, have profiles, and who have uploaded dick pics and post here on a regular basis are from the United States where male genital mutilation is, or was at one time widespread. Plus, more than a few of the profiles on here are fake, and made up by trolls/spammers with fake pics that are not actually them that they found on the internet that have been spread all over various sites. For example I've seen guys who claim to be from the southern part of the United States, and who claim to know each other in person, write the exact same way, and both fake profiles use pics of guys who have done gay porn who are not bisexual; but they just took the pics off of one of the many free sites off the internet and used them here.

If you click on the profiles of men who are from countries where male genital mutilation is not the norm such as the UK, France, Italy, most other countries in the world, etc. on here or other sites, and they have dick pics they're not going to be cut/mutilated. Other guys who are not mutilated have posted in threads about involuntary male genital mutilation before both from the United States, and other countries.

You also will find some men on this site who are not cut who did upload pics. There are other guys like myself who are not mutilated, and we don't upload pics.

If you go to other sites where the majority of the members are not from the United States or who are not Canadian and didn't have Canadian parents who wanted to imitate parents in the United States you'll find that most men on those sites are not cut. Haven't you ever traveled outside of the United States at all? I don't mean going to Canada, or to a resort in Mexico, a resort in Jamaica, Aruba, or the Bahamas, or going to a resort on Caribbean islands either.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 18, 2014 at 2:30 AM.

I'm no denying that guy's are uncut in other parts of the world. You said that circumcision destroys asexuality but percentage wise, I'm not seeing that's the case. Where are all these highly sexual uncut guy's at? They're not well represented on the internet. I would expect to see nearly 100% uncut pictures on various sites. That's not the case.

Maybe uncut is not as sexual as you think.

I'm no denying that guy's are uncut in other parts of the world. You said that circumcision destroys asexuality but percentage wise, I'm not seeing that's the case. Where are all these highly sexual uncut guy's at? They're not well represented on the internet. I would expect to see nearly 100% uncut pictures on various sites. That's not the case.

Maybe uncut is not as sexual as you think.
    I didn't say that "circumcision destroys asexuality" I said that circumcision destroys sexuality, in that involuntary male genital mutilation makes oral sex, sex between men, and sex between a woman and man, and whatever other configuration you can imagine adults in less enjoyable both for the women and men if the man is cut, than if he's intact with a foreskin.

The penis is meant to have a foreskin on it, and be intact, as this greatly increases sexual pleasure both for the man who has the penis, and his male and/or female partners.

Which other sites are you going to? I explained why most men on this site are cut, and how a lot of the profiles on here are fake or use pics from the internet that are not themselves. If you go to sites that are in a country where the majority of men are intact you'll find that all the men posting ads who are from that country are intact. It's also like this with porn made in those countries.

http://theworstdrug.com/49649