Thread: circumcision

Re: circumcision

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    YEAH!! I agree. If they want it cut, let them decide when they are older. But I personally think all men should keep there penises intact
    I agree circumcision is nothing but pointless involuntary genital mutilation that happens to both sexes/genders.

My husband and I feel bad for any guy who unfortunately had his genitals mutilated.

Quote Originally Posted by easytriker View Post
    theirs something else you have to remember,male babies are born with the foreskin for a reason
    Indeed. A cut dick is mutilated and the foreskin is not supposed to be removed via genital mutilation.

Circumcision could be based on religious beliefs and as a circumcised father of two circumcised sons. My penis was not mutilated by my parents and we didn't mutilate our sons. We also named our boys and made them live with us

Quote Originally Posted by roadhouse View Post
    Circumcision could be based on religious beliefs and as a circumcised father of two circumcised sons. My penis was not mutilated by my parents and we didn't mutilate our sons. We also named our boys and made them live with us
    Even if someone is religious or Jewish or Muslim that does not mean that they have to mutilate their sons' penises. Not all Jews or even Muslims mutilate their kids' genitals just because of the excuse of religion or to look like their father.

If a penis is circumcised then it's been mutilated, as children and infants cannot consent to having their genitals mutilated or not. Had they had the choice they would have said no to genital mutilation.

C'mon, roadhouse. Don't you know that pole_smoker is the ultimate authority on this subject? His is the only valid terminology. If he says 'mutilated', then mutilated it is. And he's most definitely correct in stating that NO ONE would choose circumcis --- I mean GENITAL MUTILATION -- if they were given the choice. Not even my nephew, who, as a young adult, had this done of his own volition following years of discomfort and infection as a result of his not being circum --- I mean, MUTILATED...

How many times does pole_smoker have to tell you?

Circumcision=involuntary genital mutilation.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I agree circumcision is nothing but pointless involuntary genital mutilation that happens to both sexes/genders.
    This.

Too bad mines cut. I love uncut cock, my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2200 View Post
    i do know that circumsisized or not has little to do with sensitivity of penis.
    Wrong. Circumcision or male genital mutilation removes the most sensitive part of the penis.

My husband was so for circumcision because he got it done as an infant until I started going over the scientific factors of it.

We are working on our last kid, I told him if we were to have a boy I would not be able to live with myself knowing I had allowed genital mutilation to occur on my child, or that they had scarred him for life and reduced his future enjoyment when he was older.

Just because it's a standard practice doesn't mean it should be done.

i have an uncut cock, and love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Southasian55 View Post
    i have an uncut cock, and love it!!!
    As all men who are intact with a foreskin do. We feel bad for men who are cut/mutilated, as they don't know what they are missing and have health issues because of being mutuilated.

Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 1, 2017 at 12:57 PM.