Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm I bisexual or just a cocksucker

I know it's will anger some but looking for some insight from everyone. I say I'm bisexual but I look at a guy and don't think about sex, making out, hugging or kissing I'm not into that. But put a big hard cut cock in front of me its like a feeding frenzy. I can wait to suck it and have him cum in my mouth and all over my face. I don't even care if he reciprocates just as long as I get every drop of cum.

When at a party I'm not looking at the guys going I'd like to fuck him but good looking women I've got her undressed an having sex.

So I'm I bi or just a cock sucker

Re: I'm I bisexual or just a cocksucker

You're bisexual. You don't have to want romance, intimacy, or a relationship with both genders in order to be bisexual.

I have met bisexual men who are not into having relationships with women and just enjoy or have sex with women, and have relationships, romance, or partnerships with men.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 10, 2014 at 9:39 PM.

Yeah, what pole_smoker said.

Going down on women that you are not overall attracted to, is the same thing.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    Going down on women that you are not overall attracted to, is the same thing.
    I did that before with an attractive woman I met while I was in college. I was attracted to her but we had agreed it was just going to be a casual thing before we had sex. She claimed she wanted just a hook up but then later stalked me.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I did that before with an attractive woman I met while I was in college. I was attracted to her but we had agreed it was just going to be a casual thing before we had sex. She claimed she wanted just a hook up but then later stalked me.
    Sometimes people don't know what they want until they have it.

You must have done something really lovely with her 'lady parts', or she was a stalker all along.
    I'm saying NOTHING about women being potential stalkers.lol
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    You must have done something really lovely with her 'lady parts', or she was a stalker all along.
    I'm saying NOTHING about women being potential stalkers.lol
    I gave her oral sex and I was gentle when touching her clit. She had been with men before me but none had done that stuff but we were both 19.

While I might see myself in a relationship with a dude, I've always viewed my bisexuality as an expansion of my personal sexuality. I loved having more options in bed. Being able to suck or get sucked by more than one person, getting fucked or fucking a dude or a gal, it was just a buffet with more options to me. I do feel I have to like the person and find them attractive, but I am not necessarily thinking "relationship" with every guy or couple I meet or play with....

Bisexual. It means you like to have sex with either gender.

Maybe you're like me, a bisexual cocksucker?

This is me! I don't really check out guys either but do enjoy having sex with them. I've never done the glory hole thing but I could...just interested in the raw sex. But having said that with the right guy I can see how something more could develop.

I love no-strings romance, intimacy and oral sex with men but am not emotionally capable of falling in love with men or being in emotional relationships with men as I am with women. I love mm making out, sensual foreplay, body contact and...oh yes....hot oral sex ! When I'm with a guy, I want to please him sensually and sexually with my mouth and hands and have him return the favor. His body and his cock and cum are what I want and I want him to want mine equally. I am not interested in and have no desire for anal sex with men. Put me down as an amorous bisexual cocksucker

I don't look at clothes men as romantic possibilities. I still like the looks of a hot female. However, having a "regular" on going Fwb would be optimum. That way you can develop a trust and experiment and enjoy more fully the many pleasures available between two men. Now that guy would have to be somewhat attractive, that is in shape, clean etc etc

You're bisexual. You don't have to want romance, intimacy, or a relationship with both genders in order to be bisexual.
    To be fair, doesn't that just make you a sensation-seeking hedonist if you don't bother with anything but the physical act? I mean think about it - what are you actually attracted to - a man? Or just everything about a cock. Just having a fixation with cocks is insufficient to denote bisexuality imo, and strays more into the above.

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    To be fair, doesn't that just make you a sensation-seeking hedonist if you don't bother with anything but the physical act? I mean think about it - what are you actually attracted to - a man? Or just everything about a cock. Just having a fixation with cocks is insufficient to denote bisexuality imo, and strays more into the above.
    I know men who are bisexual who are mainly attracted to women for their tits and vagina, and are not into kissing women at all...yet they're still bisexual.

cbb83, You say 'sensation-seeking hedonist' as if it were a bad thing. Personally, I think that's a good thing. It's what and who I am!

I am an older Cocksucker, but never really labeled myself Bi or Gay. I have been married almost 40 years, have a daughter, but started sucking dick in High School and have never stopped. They both know. It's what I do.
    'Blowjob'
    Cocksuckin' Eunuch

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    cbb83, You say 'sensation-seeking hedonist' as if it were a bad thing. Personally, I think that's a good thing. It's what and who I am!
    Not as a "bad" thing, just as a separate thing. Seems like a different classification to me is all, given the different behavior-driver.

I'm the same way. I love women and having my woman be my partner and lover. But I love cocks! I love sucking them and drinking every drop of cum. But not anything else. So those who have a nice shaven cock with lots of cum hit me up!

I have the same urges, I just have the need to give oral and also bottom. Thats it. But put me in public and I have a sore neck, checking out every curve on every women that walks by. I love women, but want my wife to watch me get physical with a man. And she is on board for this.

I also am married have daughters do not know if I am bi or gay but I love to give guys blow jobs to completion want to suck all the time I started sucking about 20 years ago and just love it

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    As has been pointed out and I'll just add...being a hedonist should not be viewed as negative...I think it's dangerous territory when people begin to define what bisexuality means...or perhaps to be more inclusive. One doesn't have to be interested or involved in every aspect of a human being (in this case males) to be sexual with them...nor can it be said that to be interested in the entire person denotes bisexuality...I can completely understand being interested only in cocks and not a deeper relationship with a person...call it hedonism if you like and so what if it is....so many definitions to define sexuality...a hedonist doesn't play with the same rules as everyone else, but it doesn't mean they aren't more or less a bisexual than anyone else...IMO.
    Last edited by ErosUrge; Nov 5, 2014 at 12:36 AM.

Hi nice to meet you.I'm a bi and my love is beginning with this site >>>>"http@@www-bisexualmingle dot C0m/" <<<<<< which is a premier online community specialized in getting individuals together who are serious about getting into bisexual or bi-curious relationships. It focuses on bisexual single women&men and couple seeking other bisexuals.If you like it or not,please share it with your friends!Thanks!

Great a communication community, here is the world of bisexual, bring me surprise often makes me feel accident, here, I have found the stimulation, happy and wonderful feeling, baby, to join the interaction with us.>>>>http://www.bisexualmingle.com/?

I agree. Women's bodies are fun to play with. Especially their boobs. Below the waistband, I really like to find a cock to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by like2bepegged View Post
    I have the same urges, I just have the need to give oral and also bottom. Thats it. But put me in public and I have a sore neck, checking out every curve on every women that walks by. I love women, but want my wife to watch me get physical with a man. And she is on board for this.

I'm in the same boat as you bro

Quote Originally Posted by travelmanNW View Post
    I know it's will anger some but looking for some insight from everyone. I say I'm bisexual but I look at a guy and don't think about sex, making out, hugging or kissing I'm not into that. But put a big hard cut cock in front of me its like a feeding frenzy. I can wait to suck it and have him cum in my mouth and all over my face. I don't even care if he reciprocates just as long as I get every drop of cum.

When at a party I'm not looking at the guys going I'd like to fuck him but good looking women I've got her undressed an having sex.

So I'm I bi or just a cock sucker
    ...you're like me...a bi-cocksucker...

I feel bad that some of u crave sucking cock and I can't give it to everybody.
    I give my cock to a guy as much as I can. He enjoys it a lot. He likes it when I touch his back while he sucks my cock.

I wish I could just give my cock to every guy who craves it but I can't.
    I feel bad that some of u wished u could suck cock everyday and I can't be there to give you mine.

I guess I have been both at times. In my younger years, I was at times simply a cock sucker, who loved being the "the cock whore"......many times being with a group of older males with hard cocks hanging at my lips.....being told to suck them.....but now being far more Dom and wanting a bit more than a load of cum to swallow.....I would not call myself simply a cock sucker....I love sucking a cock of someone I am attracted to in more ways than just that he has a hard cock......