Register

Best cock I've ever sucked

I'm 50 and new to sucking cock. By 4 years. The best cock I ever sucked was a Craigslist ad. Skinny guy with a good 8 inches of fat cock. I knew it was a beast when it came out of his pants. It was so long and sexy. Fatter than any cock I sucked before. Putting it in my mouth was easy. Taking it down took practice. Him cumming in my throat was the best. I love having men shoot on me. Please cum on my face! But, learning to suck a cock to the point where he cums in my throat and mouth tells me I'm getting good at it. I love a cock in my mouth! Having a man shoot down my throat was amazing. Have not had the courage to do it lately. But, I know what I like.

Re: Best cock I've ever sucked

At this age, how many friends have you told you like to suck cock?

Quote Originally Posted by mas8092 View Post
    At this age, how many friends have you told you like to suck cock?
    All my friends and family know I'm bisexual. It's no big deal. I do not go into the personal details of my sexuality or sex life (when I have one, what I do, etc.) unless people ask.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 9, 2014 at 6:26 PM.

I've told my wife and a few female friends. I've only told men that I know are bi too.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Glad you had the best cock of your life, just not sure what the point of this thread was.

I sucked a really fine cock two days ago. a nice young slim guy with a perfect sized cock for me . he had a leather cockring on it. I was on my knees in a video booth, he fucked my mouth like a womans cunt. I loved it ! when he was ready to cum he took off the cockring and shot in my mouth. one of the rare times that a mans cum was sweet.he then praised me for being such a good cocksucker. I love to be called that. when I asked if he would suck me ,he said no, once he shoots he's done . I didn't care , I told him it was ok , that I just love being a cocksucker. what a sense of pride I get , to be on my knees and satisfy a man with my fag mouth !

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    I sucked a really fine cock two days ago. a nice young slim guy with a perfect sized cock for me . he had a leather cockring on it. I was on my knees in a video booth, he fucked my mouth like a womans cunt. I loved it ! when he was ready to cum he took off the cockring and shot in my mouth. one of the rare times that a mans cum was sweet.he then praised me for being such a good cocksucker. I love to be called that. when I asked if he would suck me ,he said no, once he shoots he's done . I didn't care , I told him it was ok , that I just love being a cocksucker. what a sense of pride I get , to be on my knees and satisfy a man with my fag mouth !
    I find it odd that you're into self loathing like that about being bisexual.

I don't think it's self loathing , but when you are on your knees giving head, you have to admit , it is a submissive position. I would have to guess that most people feel submissive at that moment.

I blew this guy outside of my job in his truck (craiglist hook up). He was in good shape and had the hottest looking cock had. About 7.5 inches, smooth, nice veins, clean. Nice mushroom head and thick but not to thick. I kept rubbing it and admiring it to the point where i was jacking it more than sucking it. I could have been down there all day. I'm hoping for a second go around.

Last night I hooked up with guy in my hotel likewise on my knees enjoying sucking his cock nice 7" cut cock I could feel him getting ready to shoot head getting bigger. He shot a big load in my mouth and then pulled out and shot the remainder on my face it was hot and great pleasure for both of us. I love having cum shot on to my face. I guess being on your knees is submissive but it is the way I like to suck cock

My best, or maybe I should say favorite, was my first. My lover from age 13-22. 6", cut, rock hard shaft with prominent veins and big plum colored mushroom head. I've sucked many since, but none that excited me like that one.

The best dick I ever sucked was almost the first dick I sucked. He had just so imagine this HE WAS HORNY as hell We were just riding around smoking a joint when he asked me if I ever had my sucked when I was out west. I told him yes I had, and hell I even sucked a few myself, We went back of my place, and I told him to drop his pants.

I then dropped to my knees, fished his dick out of the opening in his under pants and put his dick in my mouth. While I was on my knees he kept telling me that if I didn't stop or slow down he was going to to put a big load of cum in my mouth. When he said that I stopped long to tell him PLASE DO, after all thats what this is all about.

He later told me that he didn't especially like the taste of cum. I told him THATS GREAT! If it's okay with you can just let me put a load of cum in my mouth, then give me a open mouth kiss & push the load of cum into my mouth and I will gladly swallow it all.

Man, I played with a couple a few years ago from Central NJ. She was an awesome little minx who loved getting dressed up and had a gym bag of toys !! He was a construction worker with a meaty 8" cock. I could not take him anally, but did enjoy sucking him and sharing him with her. One night I put my head back off the edge of the bed. She sat down on my cock and watched as I direct him to put it in my mouth. I had my hands on his hips and eventually got to deep throat him.....as she watched and just swore "holy fuck that's hot!"...lol. It was cool that it was something she couldn't do....he blew his load and I didn't even taste it, since he was so deep in my throat ! lol

The best penis I have ever sucked was one that's not cut (circumcised) or genitally mutlated as there's so much more you can do with a man that's intact who has a foreskin than you can ever do with a man that's cut. I feel bad for guys who are cut it was usually not their choice to be mutilated, and they have less sensitive penises that are smaller in both length and circumference, and have ugly scars on them. Plus involuntary male genital mutilation causes lots of problems later in life for a man like impotency/ED.

Quote Originally Posted by WebothBbi View Post
    Glad you had the best cock of your life, just not sure what the point of this thread was.
    Does there have to be a point?

I like the nice variety I have had. I tend to enjoy thick cock, big head is so yummy. I love everything about a hot mutual oral session. It's so hot when both Love cock!! :D :D

I am near central FL. I wear panties 24/7 and my wife buys them for me. She knows about by bi side, but doesn't want to know about my activities. She wants me to play safe. My biggest, a ten inch thick beautiful penis. It was fun, but made my jaw ache.

I sucked a nice one a few months ago from a Craigslist ad titled, "Looking for oral host for 8 incher." We met in public first and he followed me home. He as about 6 foot 4 and 250 or so and I was looking forward to seeing what he has. I lead him into my office and told him to sit on my futon. He wasn't into small talk, he just dropped his pants and sat down. I knelt in front of him and started sucking his limp cock. As it grew in my mouth I became a believer...his cock was 8 inches. It was very exciting to suck a cock that big because it was my first one of that great size. And, it was also pretty much a hands free blowjob to climax which I gladly accepted. He plans on coming back and I hope it's soon.