Register

So called "Tops" who are really bottoms?

When it comes to anal sex I'm a top and I have never taken a dick up my ass, and I do not want to. I did have one guy try to put his finger up there but I did not like that and told him to stop. I'm versatile for anal sex; but more of a top for that as well.

How come it seems like there are a lot of men who claim to be "tops" or active for anal sex; but then once you are naked with them or if I'm online on a site, they view my profile and they see a pic of my large dick a lot of the will say things like, "OMG please fuck me now! I want your dick up my ass!"

Why don't they just say they are bottoms/passive? Or call themselves versatile instead? If they were really tops they would not be wanting a dick up their ass, or be getting fucked up the ass.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 4, 2014 at 11:14 PM.

Red face Re: So called "Tops" who are really bottoms?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    How come it seems like there are a lot of men who claim to be "tops" or active for anal sex; but then once you are naked with them or if I'm online on a site, they view my profile and they see a pic of my large dick a lot of the will say things like, "OMG please fuck me now! I want your dick up my ass!"

Why don't they just say they are bottoms/passive? Or call themselves versatile instead? If they were really tops they would not be wanting a dick up their ass, or be getting fucked up the ass.
    must be something about ur cock that makes them change there mind or @ least seriously reconsider

Re: So called "Tops" who are really bottoms?

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    must be something about ur cock that makes them change there mind or @ least seriously reconsider
    OK, I am not cut and I'm 8 inches or more when hard. Maybe that is it? Most men when I get with them want to suck me off. Or I have had men who have never bottomed at all before want to take my dick.

i've gotta admit, the idea of taking u up my butt sounds hot. but i've never taken it up the butt or even been with a guy so i don't really know what i would do. would i be top, would i be bottom? would i wanna try both? would i be disgusted to be naked with a guy & leave? maybe in these top's minds there tops but there in a situation where they realize what they think they are might be different than what they really want.

I've had the same problem, but because my dick is smaller. A lot of guys I have met, strictly for oral sex took one look at my dick and asked if I could please fuck them. I aim to please but I don't usually do anal, top or bottom. I've tried topping a couple times but I just lose my erection right away. My few bottom experiences convinced me it's not my thing.

I think a lot of guys would like to be fucked if they could get past their issues. I think seeing my non-intimidating dick opens up some options for some guys. Bummer I can't help them.

I think some men claim to be tops because it makes them seem more masculine...in their own eyes. People will tell you what they think you want to hear. One of my fwbs told me at first that he wasn't at all into anal. In no time at all he had his tongue up my ass trying to get me wet enough to fuck. So you just have to play them as they lie. No pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    I think some men claim to be tops because it makes them seem more masculine...in their own eyes. People will tell you what they think you want to hear. One of my fwbs told me at first that he wasn't at all into anal. In no time at all he had his tongue up my ass trying to get me wet enough to fuck. So you just have to play them as they lie. No pun intended.
    So true. It is a combination of wanting to appear more masculine and male pride. I think most guys just want to appear that they pleased and are pleased at the same time. Which is sometimes hard to do. Have you ever seen any guys post about ED problems on sites like this? Probably won't hear that on here.

When it comes to anal sex I'm a top and I have never taken a dick up my ass, and I do not want to. I did have one guy try to put his finger up there but I did not like that and told him to stop. I'm versatile for anal sex; but more of a top for that as well.

Why on Earth would that bother you in the slightest, if you are a top? Surely that would be a good thing?
    I spend quite a bit of time encouraging tops to let me fuck them.lol
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    So true. It is a combination of wanting to appear more masculine and male pride. I think most guys just want to appear that they pleased and are pleased at the same time. Which is sometimes hard to do. Have you ever seen any guys post about ED problems on sites like this? Probably won't hear that on here.
    Well, i have actually seen posts by guys about their ED problems on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    Why on Earth would that bother you in the slightest, if you are a top? Surely that would be a good thing?
    I spend quite a bit of time encouraging tops to let me fuck them.lol
    I find men who are the type who only want to do anal sex or lie there and get fucked, and never do oral sex or anything else to be well..rather boring or limited when it comes to sex. I only have anal sex with a partner, and I don't do it with men who I casually date or hook up with.

Sometimes when I hook up or casually date a man all I want to do with a man is get oral sex, jerk off, kiss, and have body contact.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    I did talk to a gay male friend of mine about this. He said that it's pretty common how guys will claim that they're "tops" but are really bottom/passive, or versatile yet prefering to bottom/be passive; but do not want to admit it online because they think that it will make them less masculine. My friend is a top and like me he's never bottomed for anal sex.

I find men who are the type who only want to do anal sex or lie there and get fucked, and never do oral sex or anything else to be well..rather boring or limited when it comes to sex. I only have anal sex with a partner, and I don't do it with men who I casually date or hook up with.

Sometimes when I hook up or casually date a man all I want to do with a man is get oral sex, jerk off, kiss, and have body contact.
    You can just tell them, "No! I'm not fucking you!". I have 2 fuckbuds that I can't penetrate (Not coz I got a MASSIVE cock, but coz they got tiny holes!lol), and we do 'other stuff', witch doesn't include fucking me. So no probs there!

But I have been told by a few HUNG versas I know, that some passives will claim anything (being versa/top) just so they get a chance at getting their BIG cock up their chuffs. They tell fibs!lol
    Much like how some will describe their build completely wrong, and use 20yo pics to worm their way into meeting you.

Lets face it, we are talking about men here, and who among us could possibly be surprised that some lie to get sex?
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

I am a bottom when a man is present. Not at all into topping. However I am not even a passive bottom. If you are in me it will be one hell of a ride. Liking it up my ass does not make me feel less masculine. Oral to start is a must.

Attaboy, Bi4asplay! Passive bottoming is so... bleh. I've never understood that whole deal; I mean, if you are going to let someone be inside of you - own it! Same thing for a woman, passive reception is just so boring. The person receiving should be just as active as the person giving - get a nice counter rhythm going on, do a "pole dance" so to speak, lol. Honestly, it's the same deal for the top as well - you should work your cock, don't just pump it in and out, you gotta move it around, alter your rhythm, go at it in motion, ya know? Take some pride in what'cha got!

Doing things with another male has never made me feel less masculine, either, whether top or bottom. It's weird to me that some people have issues with that.