Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Do you like getting pegged?

Have not been "pegged" by my wife, but on more than one occasion when we were having sex, just before I was about to orgasm, she shoved one of her fingers very quickly and deeply up my ass and I gave her a ton of cum to clean up. Best orgasms I had with her or any other lady.

My wife hasn't "pegged" me yet. We are experimenting with all kinds of ass toys and the jury is still out which one I like best. I love fucking her while I have a butt plug/cock ring/vibrators on both ends....it's intense! I also enjoy laying back and letting her fuck my ass with a cock shaped vibrating dildo while using one of my fleshlight girlfriends. All I know...I"ve become a real ass-slut since the first time she slipped a finger in my ass. I just got a new toy today; anal beads.....can't wait to try it out toight! mmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    But do not get me wrong, as I mentioned, I DOOOOOO LOVE “F”ing my husband anally, watching him do himself anally, and I’d like to assist someone doing him. That is why I would love to find some couples to “DO” him (wife & husband both!).
    We'll put our hand up to help you out! We could all do each other

My wife has fucked me many times and also fisted. Now I want to try the real thing..

Ok, it's SITUATIONAL but sure!

Have never tried it...but would love to!

I kinda get what Wifekinky4husband is getting at. My wife and I have enjoyed mild anal play, slowly working ourselves to the point we are now, with her using what is our 3rd attempt at a good unit. She loves to peg me, quite a bit more than I am comfortable giving it up but when we do it, it is crazy amazing! I see here so many guys that have gone from being fingered to being pegged to wanting to take on a real cock. I started with a real cock long before I was pegged. I found I did not like having a man doing me. There were a couple issues, first, I can't take a hard pounding. Once a guy gets close to coming, it gets difficult for him to control it. Secondly, I didn't like the feeling of being a 'bottom'. I felt to feminine and I am anything but feminine. For some reason, I don't feel that way in the least being pegged. Maybe because using the Realdoe causes her to come as soon as she starts to thrust. It seems less like being a bottom with her enjoying it so much if that make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    I kinda get what Wifekinky4husband is getting at. My wife and I have enjoyed mild anal play, slowly working ourselves to the point we are now, with her using what is our 3rd attempt at a good unit. She loves to peg me, quite a bit more than I am comfortable giving it up but when we do it, it is crazy amazing! I see here so many guys that have gone from being fingered to being pegged to wanting to take on a real cock. I started with a real cock long before I was pegged. I found I did not like having a man doing me. There were a couple issues, first, I can't take a hard pounding. Once a guy gets close to coming, it gets difficult for him to control it. Secondly, I didn't like the feeling of being a 'bottom'. I felt to feminine and I am anything but feminine. For some reason, I don't feel that way in the least being pegged. Maybe because using the Realdoe causes her to come as soon as she starts to thrust. It seems less like being a bottom with her enjoying it so much if that make any sense.
    Yes Hyper, having the wife or a guy do you can be two very different animals. I can't imagine what it would be like for a guy who is not submissive in the least to bottom for a guy. There is widespread confusion, though, about submission and femininity; those are different also. But let's not go down the rabbit whole, shall we?

Like everything else, it just depends on how we are wired. Although I am very masculine, I am also situationally submissive. Two things that go together like milk and tree bark.

xxxcjs

I love it just wish I could find a woman that is into it

milk and tree bark

You and me both,friend...

I used to ride my ex's dildo while she sucked me. While it isn't exactly pegging as such, it led to incredible orgasms for me
    and lots of tasty cum for us to share.
    Sure miss that girl.

Why does this same exact thread get made every 4 months?

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    Why does this same exact thread get made every 4 months?
    Just seeing if you're paying attention...

Yes .. Yes please.... Yes more please.. we are such sluts

Yes, love it!

Oh Yes......My problem is I want and need it more than I get......

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    It is funny with all the crazy sex we have had in our marriage, with me introducing anal to my husband (on him), cum play to him, and doing him thousands upon thousands of times anally via fingers, toys, and what not; I have never once done him with a strap on strapped to me down below. We use them on furniture all over the house, around my thighs, even lower chest a few times. I love doing him, I love him doing himself, we both love him getting done, I just cannot get past the whole “I have a cock thing.” I do not know why it is such a hang up because when I see other ladies doing it, it gets my juices flowing, and I do mean FLOWING!!! I have even assisted other ladies, which made me have to masturbate right then and there. I love guiding it in. I simply do not like wearing it down there. It makes me feel masculine or something. I am not certain what to call it but is makes me feel odd. But do not get me wrong, as I mentioned, I DOOOOOO LOVE “F”ing my husband anally, watching him do himself anally, and I’d like to assist someone doing him. That is why I would love to find some couples to “DO” him (wife & husband both!).

My late wife started me on toys and later on BI play. She would use her home made strap on a couple of times a week for several years. You could not just go out and by one back then. When she was doing me I would have many anal O's. For every one I had she would cum as well. Since then all relationships that have lasted an time was with a lady that enjoyed pegging me. Looking for a lady like that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Swirl View Post
    Yes Hyper, having the wife or a guy do you can be two very different animals. I can't imagine what it would be like for a guy who is not submissive in the least to bottom for a guy. There is widespread confusion, though, about submission and femininity; those are different also. But let's not go down the rabbit whole, shall we?

I man taking it in the ass has nothing to do with submission or femininity. It has to do with sexual enjoyment and the sharing with one another. We ad a sub friend that would only do me when he was blindfolded and tied to the bed. She would suck him, to get him goo and hard. I would then climb on top and lower myself onto him. Once I had him inside of me he would grow another inch, which made him more than just an ass full.

Absolutely love getting pegged... but only had 2 girlfriends (many years apart) who would do it. Definitely part of my "checklist" for my next female partner.

Wife pegs me often. I love it, I can have multiple prostate orgasms before actually blowing my load. My wife has gotten very kinky as time has went on, ass play for both of us is pretty much a regular thing now. She also likes to put a vibrating butt plug up my ass while I fuck her ass, incredible.

I've never done that to a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    I've never done that to a guy.
    I'm pretty sure that if you asked, you'd get taker's.

Put ME on the bus too ! . I love it !

Fun fun fun to be fucked by my wife. Funny too as she can't seem to get the rhythm down. Wish it would happen more often.

YES!!!!!!! I had a submissive slut for several years & various forms of assplay were always incorporated, usually I sat on her face & had her rim me & eat out my ass before I fucked hers, but occasionally we would exchange power & she sometimes pounded me with an 8" strap-on & it was AWESOME!!! I've always enjoyed assplay but from then on I nearly always had her lube me up & insert a big vibrating butt plug even for our regular master/slut play. Why would anyone not want their ass stimulated at the same time as their cock or pussy???

Jajaja, love it, I wish my wife was this open.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinW View Post
    I love getting pegged by my wife. We call it my "attitude adjustment."

heck yeah it's awesome, just wish I knew more like minded ladies that could help me out down here in central florida.

Oh,you like to play sm, seeking bisexual single woman/man to explore sexuality at bisexualsmeet.com