Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you like getting pegged?

Does anyone else love getting pegged by there wife or girlfriend?
    My wife really enjoys fuck in me with her strap on, and it feels so good.
    I guess I like it rough cause the rough she is and fast she fucks me the more prostate orgasms I have, lately I try telling her to stop cause its to intense and she just grabs my hips and fucks me harder.
    When she is done her pussy is dripping wet from the excitement.

Re: Do you like getting pegged?

Yes we like it from time to time.

Oh yes love it. Years ago when my now wife moved in with me I got her a few toys. One night while she was blowing me I asked her to use her vibrator on me as she sucked me. She did and my hips were bucking and I came a ton in her mouth. Aftervshe told me that was the most cum I ever shot in her mout. Ass play became the norm for us.

I love it. My ex did it all the time, and my current g.f does it too.

My wife is just like kinkybicouples, the more I say stop the harder she fucks me. Mind blowing awesome

I’ve never really gotten past the pain on receiving anal.The few times my wife tried pegging me it just didn’t work.

But I do love it when she wears and pretends to be my shemale.I love sucking her cock!
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Practice with a dildos in the shower, that's what I did and still do

Ive never been pegged but I think I would like to try it at least once. Any takers in E.Central Ms or RGV in Texas.
    boats

I love pegging my husband, and let me tell you he asks for it often! (Yes, I am a lucky woman!) But he's dying to try the real thing too. LOL

I only got to experience it a few times several years ago, but loved it. I think my enjoying it and creampies I've created made me finally realize I truly wanted to explore my bi curiosities. I'd love to enjoy a good pegging again - and to find out if the real thing is even better...

Unfortunately, my wife is very hesitant to do it but the few times she has it was wonderful and she did end up enjoying it herself.

Never have but would love to try!!

Yes I do...love it

If you get the chance, do it! It's amazing. I love pegging my husband. Did it twice yesterday to be honest. It gets me wet and it makes him cum a lot too

Quote Originally Posted by WebothBbi View Post
    If you get the chance, do it! It's amazing. I love pegging my husband. Did it twice yesterday to be honest. It gets me wet and it makes him cum a lot too
    Jealous! LOL.

But keep pounding that ass . Thats exactly what he (and a lot of other men) deserves!
    Last edited by Ebonybifemme7; Sep 3, 2014 at 2:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kinkybicouple76 View Post
    Does anyone else love getting pegged by there wife or girlfriend?
    My wife really enjoys fuck in me with her strap on, and it feels so good.
    I guess I like it rough cause the rough she is and fast she fucks me the more prostate orgasms I have, lately I try telling her to stop cause its to intense and she just grabs my hips and fucks me harder.
    When she is done her pussy is dripping wet from the excitement.
    OMG thats sounds too good. I wish I could find a man who is this submissive. But he'd have to be willing to fuck me too. If he feel asleep on me after he got fucked, he might be in trouble when he woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    Jealous! LOL.

But keep pounding that ass . Thats exactly what he (and a lot of other men) deserves!
    A friend of mine that is a bi male who is a bottom told me how he would not have had his one ex-GF do him up the ass with a dildo because she had been fucked hard up the ass by men and she might take her revenge out on him, and be mean!

Have not yet but definitely been wanting it.

I wish my wife would fuck me but she would not. tears...

I absolutely love it! I had an old GF who loved to strap one on and go to town. We were awkward at first. Women don't have the natural thrusting motion that men have. We are used to it, but she quickly figured it out. Both doggy and on my back. Orgasms are very intense. I used to call them monstergams.

My current GF isn't into that type of stuff, so I do things on the side with a dildo that takes care of the need.

It is the best thing in the world! Can't get enough!

Never had an actual pegging, but the wife's used dildos on my ass before. I love it

I love getting pegged by my wife. We call it my "attitude adjustment."

M you wife was nervous at first to, didn't know if she would like it, didn't want to hurt me ect

But then one day I just told her to fuck me like she likes to be fucked, and she lubed my ass slid it in slowly, grabbed my hips and start fucking him hard and deep, it felt so good to be dominated I kept telling her harder and deeper, I came all over and had 3 or 4 anal orgasms and told her I was done, and she said she wasn't and kept pounding me harder and took it all the way out and rimmed it all the way In over and over. I pulled away and threw her on the bed and went to eat her pussy and she was soaked with cum all over and dripping down her legs, so I licked her clean and gave her a good pounding too.

Quote Originally Posted by kinkybicouple76 View Post
    M you wife was nervous at first to, didn't know if she would like it, didn't want to hurt me ect

But then one day I just told her to fuck me like she likes to be fucked, and she lubed my ass slid it in slowly, grabbed my hips and start fucking him hard and deep, it felt so good to be dominated I kept telling her harder and deeper, I came all over and had 3 or 4 anal orgasms and told her I was done, and she said she wasn't and kept pounding me harder and took it all the way out and rimmed it all the way In over and over. I pulled away and threw her on the bed and went to eat her pussy and she was soaked with cum all over and dripping down her legs, so I licked her clean and gave her a good pounding too.

You guys are so so incredibly nasty. I adore you each one. Wifey used a dildo I made on me years ago and was outraged at the size. Never pegged, but things are looking up recently, and a good pounding may be in my future.

Ebonybifem you are a puzzle. On the one hand you wouldn't be comfy with a bi guy. On the other, you'd love a submissive you could peg so long as he'd also fuck you - the very definition of many a bi guy. Curious I tells ya.

I had an old gf who started my fingering me as she sucked me. Then she used a toy. Then as she rode my face one time said how hot it would be to fuck me. We went and got her a strap on at a store, she was so wet when we got home pushed me down and rode my face. I thought we was done but later she came out wearing it and blew me we 69, me sucking it as she bucked and lube fingered my ass. She then entered me slow and began thrusting and came, 3 times to my one. We did it often

Would love it...trying to get my wife to use the strap on I got for her. Got her to recieve and enjoy anal as a start.

We have a decent collection of anal toys and we use them often. She pegs me some times but most of the time it's a plug, or beads in my ass while we fuck. Either way sure is fun!

I had a lady friend in Cali who was my sub slut for a few years. She had an amazing collection of toys & while she knew I was BI (I had a young male friend too) I was also a top. After a while we decided to change things up a bit so on occasion we would exchange power & I let her do me. We had always done a lot of assplay but she lubed me up & put a succession of progressively larger vibrating butt plugs in my ass which was AMAZING!!! Then she strapped on her cock...a huge thick 8 incher, made me suck it (twist my arm) then put me on my knees & fucked me doggy-style...AWESOME!!! It became a semi-regular thing, butt from then on I always fucked her with the biggest vibe butt plug in my ass! IMHO there are 2 kinds of men in the world; those who haven't been pegged & those who can't wait for their next pegging!!!!!!!

It is funny with all the crazy sex we have had in our marriage, with me introducing anal to my husband (on him), cum play to him, and doing him thousands upon thousands of times anally via fingers, toys, and what not; I have never once done him with a strap on strapped to me down below. We use them on furniture all over the house, around my thighs, even lower chest a few times. I love doing him, I love him doing himself, we both love him getting done, I just cannot get past the whole “I have a cock thing.” I do not know why it is such a hang up because when I see other ladies doing it, it gets my juices flowing, and I do mean FLOWING!!! I have even assisted other ladies, which made me have to masturbate right then and there. I love guiding it in. I simply do not like wearing it down there. It makes me feel masculine or something. I am not certain what to call it but is makes me feel odd. But do not get me wrong, as I mentioned, I DOOOOOO LOVE “F”ing my husband anally, watching him do himself anally, and I’d like to assist someone doing him. That is why I would love to find some couples to “DO” him (wife & husband both!).