Register

View Poll Results: curious, bisexual, or gay?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • curious

65 21.89%
  • bisexual

224 75.42%
  • gay

8 2.69%

bi curious, bisexual, or gay?

I like looking at muscular guys with big cut cocks.
    I like sucking cock and trying to deepthroat it.
    I love when my wife fucks me in the ass.
    I want to get fucked in the ass while eating my wife.
    I want to eat wife's pussy while guy fucks her and cum inside her.

I don't like guys
    I won't kiss a guy
    I won't cuddle with a guy

Only like to suck there cocks and let them fuck me hard and rough.

Re: bi curious, bisexual, or gay?

Hi Kinky
    Would you please explain the post 1 about your taste /preference for sexual activity?
    What are you expecting other posters to do? (anything)

If I group your sexual tastes, same sex involvement is specific to sucking dick and looking at muscular guys with big dicks, wanting to get fucked (by a guy?) while eating your wife.

As far as your aversions to same sex, we see that you do not like acts of intimacy with another man(cuddling, kissing, and an overall statement that you don't like men)(sexually?)

I am increasingly wondering if men enjoy getting fucked by a strap on and a woman is a same sex activity or a heterosexual sex act? It doesn't seem to be same sex per sei. A heterosexual man may enjoy being penetrated but society connects any anal penetrating a man as same sex play?

My own personal question is are such men a bit phobic about expressing more emotional aspects with other men? Are such men uncomfortable about their sexuality and may eventually relax and become more completely involved with love making as opposed to fucking...? lol

Oh, well bisexuality covers a wide range of sexual tastes

Camille Paglia said this...

It's so tiring to make love to women, it takes forever. I'm too lazy to be a lesbian.

For some reason the title of the thread brought that quote to mind.. the making luff taking forever isn't why I am lesbian and it isnt always the case ne way.. but unlike Camille, fact that it more often than not is serpently makes me immensely glad of it.
    Last edited by darkeyes; Sep 1, 2014 at 11:52 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by kinkybicouple76 View Post
    I like looking at muscular guys with big cut cocks.
    I like sucking cock and trying to deepthroat it.
    I love when my wife fucks me in the ass.
    I want to get fucked in the ass while eating my wife.
    I want to eat wife's pussy while guy fucks her and cum inside her.

I don't like guys
    I won't kiss a guy
    I won't cuddle with a guy

Only like to suck there cocks and let them fuck me hard and rough.

i like like all those same things. I'm dying to top and be topped with the right guy, my wife loves pegging me and would love to either watch or join in. Ultimately if it was with a bi/bi couple, the women could play and us men play. But I'm bi, no doubts about it.

I think people would say that bisexual males are gay men in denial, and I used to think the same thing. Now that I've grown a bit and done research on sexuality, I would say that a man could be bisexual. I used to only think that a woman could be bisexual, but I think a man could be too. I think most males who are bisexual are married to women. If a man is gay, he would only be with a man. But there have been cases where a man was married to a woman but later in life only dated men.

I'd say if a guy has had sexual activity with another guy and wouldn't mind doing it again, he's bisexual. Simple enough.

I like women. I like kissing them. I like naked full body contact with them. I like eating and fucking their pussies.
    I like men. I like kissing them. I like naked full body contact with them. I like sucking their cocks and being fucked by them.
    I am bisexual!

Wish my layover in Chicago tomorrow would be longer, WeBothBBi...

One way I would put it.If there a beautiful nude lady in one room,and a beautiful nude man with a 9in cock in another. What room would you chose.

James 72, the very nature of bisexuality would cause a bi person internal conflict when presented with one other individual of both sexes naked on the bed. Most likely this person would choose to let the two naked people begin having sex then join in. That's what I'd do.

As a confirmed, self actualized bisexual man with 19 years of being out and actively pursuing my sexuality, I've learned that sexuality is fluid and not a set number on the Kinsey scale. I tend to fluctuate between 2-5, but I've learned about myself and had opportunities most folks don't get to.
    My first bi experience was at age 13, reciprocal blowjobs to completion with a friend.
    I married a beautiful mess of a pretty little hate machine in my first wife, three kids later we divorced after 11 years.
    My first bi experience as an adult was at age 31 with a beautiful M to F transgender girl, it lasted for a few months. One I am dying to repeat.
    My next experience wasn't such a pleasant one, never get smashed drunk on tequila in a leather gay bar. It was the stuff nightmares are made of.
    After that, I needed to reclaim my sexuality. I found a lesbian leather Domme who apprenticed me to become a Dom myself. I was in a group of 3 bisexual men and one bisexual woman who apprenticed under her at the same time. It was the most sexually liberating time of my life, it lasted for two years.
    I lived ostensibly as a gay man for about a year after that, I had a relationship with a man I worked with. It was kind of emotionally frustrating, the sex was spectacular though.
    I dated both women and men for a while and then met my wife. She is bisexual, we communicated very well and decided to set upon the current journey that has lasted the past 15+ years.
    Together we have had many lovers, girlfriends and boyfriends, tried to be poly, and are still trying. She loves women but has a hard time with relating to them emotionally. I still like men sexually but don't know if I could have an emotional relationship with one. It would take exceptionally open-minded individuals to fill those roles. It would require people who are capable of being free thinkers and don't buy into the heteronormative mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by James72 View Post
    One way I would put it.If there a beautiful nude lady in one room,and a beautiful nude man with a 9in cock in another. What room would you chose.
    I agree with 2bi2Bboring. Some days I would pick the man, some days I would pick the woman, some days I'd take a sledgehammer to the wall between them. Most days, I'd take the first one that came to me. And that doesn't take into consideration different personalities. Assuming again that they were both perfect, I might prefer witty one day and philisophical the next, and that matters just as much to me as what they look like or what gender they are.

But, that makes me sound purely bi, and I know I'm not. I'm more attracted to women romantically, and men sexually, but it's more likely for a man to meet both of those needs for me.

What exactly is the poll question?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    What exactly is the poll question?
    As you're male ...
    Are you gay?
    Do you like guys and girls?
    Do you like girls and sorta like guys?

Gotta go with bisexual. Love women. Want a long term female partner. But would love a male friend who's cock I can suck on when I feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bi2Bboring View Post
    James 72, the very nature of bisexuality would cause a bi person internal conflict when presented with one other individual of both sexes naked on the bed. Most likely this person would choose to let the two naked people begin having sex then join in. That's what I'd do.
    This would be about a split second of internal conflict. I would slither between the two lovers, become the meat of the sandwich. If they didn't want that, am sure it could be made clear.

But yes it is a conflicting choice. "Who do I do first? Who do I do last? Fellatio or cunnilingus first, or last? Ridding or ridden? ... Argh!"

*chuckles*

Quote Originally Posted by James72 View Post
    The middle room, with both of them in it on a bed waiting for me.

Won't say there would be relationship or not. May or may not be, depends on the mood. Sometimes a person is just f**king horny as h**l and doesn't give a f**k, just wants to f**k.

I have only been with a few guys, but thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been saying to myself for years, that I am bi-curious. However, I think I was curious with the first two, which was experimental stage. I think once you have a desire for it and that is more than experimentation, you are no longer curious, you are what you do. I know that I am not gay, as I still prefer women and find women attractive. I don't think of guys the same way, but have on a few occasions thought what if, we got together for some fun. I am not interested in kissing a guy (but have done it), but am very interested in kissing my wife, as I still find that a turn on. With a guy, kissing does nothing for me, it is all about his cock and ass.

Go check at http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/ when ur not sure if ur bisexual person.

…I like looking & fucking sexy girls with tight little butts & perky tits with hard nipples……& I like looking at & sucking off well-built guys with uncut dicks & big plum shaped heads…BUT when it comes to kissing & cuddling & romance…I’ll take the girl every time…(sucking a guy’s dick & swallowing his cum…OK…but kissing him is too gay)…