Register

View Poll Results: When you suck a man's dick do you swallow his cum, or spit it out?

Voters
459. You may not vote on this poll
  • I swallow his cum

401 87.36%
  • I spit it out or do not take it in my mouth

58 12.64%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you swallow cum or spit it out?

When you suck a man's cock do you swallow his cum, or do you spit it out?

Re: Do you swallow cum or spit it out?

I’ve never spit it out.

I remember the very first blowjob I ever gave.I was around 40 at the time.I’d finally decided that I wanted to know what it was like and went for it.

I went to a gay bar that I knew of in OKC.I walked in and I think every guy in the place knew my situation instantly.There was a table with two guys between me and the bar and, as I walked by, one of the guys asked if I’d like to sit with them.

The guy who asked me to sit got right to the point and asked if this was my first time.I admitted to it.He grinned and said that every guy there could tell because I was too ‘naturally macho’ for the place.I’d sure never heard that term.

I hadn’t finished my first beer when he asked if I’d like to go to the ladies room with him.I guess they had a ladies room along with a men’s room for that purpose.

I went and, on the way, he asked if I was wanting to give or receive.I told him I wanted to see what it was like to give.

When we were inside he unzipped and pulled a fairly large cock out.I knelt down and took it in my mouth without hesitation and liked it.

I don’t know if he was always a quick cummer or if it was the situation but I could tell he wasn’t going to last long.I think it was at that moment that I gave a slight consideration of what I’d do when he did cum.

I’ve only cum in a few gal’s mouths and only one had swallowed but I knew I wanted to feel his cock erupt in my mouth.I wanted to taste what his cum tasted like.And, I didn’t want to spit it out.

He shot a pretty good load but I managed to swallow enough between spurts to be able to drink it all.

It was years later before I had my second cock spurting in my mouth but I always swallow.I now wonder why so few women want to swallow.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

I know the feeling , love the feeling as they cum in my mouth !

swallow his cum
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I have liked the idea of a guy cumming in mouth. Like the acquired taste. I never swallow.

I have swallowed. Depended on the guy or the angle of my head. Once or twice the guy was so deep it shot down my throat. Only twice have I really regretted it due to the god-awful taste of that particular guy, but most ejaculate tastes ok. However, I usually suck to completion, stay on a minute longer nursing the deflating cock, then discreetly spit into a towel. No one, and I repeat no one, ever took offense. This topic comes up here from time to time and I have read it with interest. In sharing the topic with my partners, none of them thought anything of it and were perfectly happy to be sucked off even if I spit it out at the end. So we're happy on this end, but your mileage may vary...

I always take it in my mouth and depending on the guy and/or the circumstances, I will swallow. As mentioned above, if he cums when I am deep-throating on the downstroke, it goes down like creamy goodness. If he cums a lot, in several big spurts, then it's always good to try and gulp it all down before the next load erupts.

Swallow. There is so much waste in this world already. Why waste something so good?

Always swallow, that's the best part!

I understand health implication might motivate actions. But, if you really do not like to swallow, do you even want to suck dick at all?
    JEM

I always swallow now , didn't at first , but once you get the "taste" its part of the excitement . I also keep his cock till I get every drop of cum .

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I understand health implication might motivate actions. But, if you really do not like to swallow, do you even want to suck dick at all?
    I don't swallow because the men I have given oral sex to find it impossible to ejaculate while getting oral sex. I also find the idea of swallowing to be gross but I do not even like facials or having anyone ejaculate onto me.

I can't imagine sucking a cock without swallowing. To me, it's the natural evolution of the moment and of the experience. I get immensely turned on when a guy reaches his orgasm and then allows me to swallow. I usually am jacking off at the same time and when he hits his peak, I often cum at the same time which adds dimensions to the overall experience. Of course it's exquisite if someone else happens to be sucking me at the same time. I also very much prefer that whoever is sucking me swallows too. It adds intensity to the orgasm when the person sucking stays with it and milks my cock in a very knowing way at the moment of release....geez! Just thinking about it is getting me a bit worked up.........Anyhow, I just don't understand why anyone would not swallow at that moment. I grasp how people like to get to the point of orgasm and pull the cock out to have the ejaculate shoot over your chest, tits, face, or whatever part of the body. But since the topic is specifically relating to swallowing, my vote is TO SWALLOW!

Quote Originally Posted by ErosUrge View Post
    I can't imagine sucking a cock without swallowing. , I just don't understand why anyone would not swallow at that moment.
    I can't imagine it either. Seems to me if you don't swallow it's only half a blow job.

Yet I've heard from some writer's of homo blogs that rarely, if ever, swallow. Not only them, but a lot of the guys that suck those guys off spit it out. I don't get that.

I was kinda flustered decades ago when a full blown homo guy picked me up at a motel I was staying at. When I blew my load in his mouth he turned and spit my load on a towel he had laying next to him. I'm like WTF? I almost felt insulted and figured this guy, being homo rather than bi, would most certainly enjoy swallowing. I guess not. He actually apologized, though, saying semen made him gag.

I grudgingly understand that. I've never spit out a load. Most of the time it's easy enough to swallow because the head of their cock is almost at the back of my throat. It's already there, so to speak.

I had one guy who I'd sucked off a few times, though, where one time he shot his load further forward on my tongue. It hit just the right spot and maybe I just wasn't in the right frame of mind. His cum pooled up and the snot like quality activated my gag reflex as if I had to cough up some snot or something. Took some effort to get that one down.

I don't think I've ever done it but have always wondered how well I could handle taking a load (or multiple loads) of cum on the tip of my tongue? That's one thing I'm planning on trying next time I find the right guy. Maybe suck him off til he's ready to blow and then have him finish by jacking off into my mouth with the head of his cock on the tip of my tongue. I'd like to see how I could handle that.

swallowing is indeed half the fun!

I prefer to get him to the edge and have him cum inside of me. But sometimes, it's fun to bring him to climax, and in that case, I prefer to swallow. After that, I prefer facials or pearl necklaces, but I don't really like to spit in any case. I really don't see the point, you still get the taste.

​There is nothing I love more than swallowing a man's cum!

Receiving and swallowing the ejaculate is the reward for being able to service a rampant penis. The moaning, grunting, and thrusting that accompanies the climax makes the experience more delightful.

Sometimes it tastes better than other times, but I always swallow. Plus, I always give total deep throat too. But I pull him out when he's about to shoot, and jack him off as I suck his cock head. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by fredtyg View Post

Yet I've heard from some writer's of homo blogs that rarely, if ever, swallow. Not only them, but a lot of the guys that suck those guys off spit it out. I don't get that.
    Do you have the link to those blogs? My gay male friends have told me how they do not swallow since they do not like the taste or texture of ejaculate. Some of them have been with a lot more men than I have been with or ever will be, and they do not swallow cum as it's not safe and people have gotten HIV and other STDs this way.

I've never swallowed cum and I don't do it since it would be gross and degrading like I imagine sex with piss would be for the recipient. The men I have given oral sex to have to finish by hand and can't ejaculate into anyone's mouth. I have tasted another man's precum though and that was not bad but it was from a man who I was in a relationship with who I cared for. But I had no desire to swallow his cum but one time he did swallow some of mine since he wanted to since he had never done it before, and I had been tested for HIV and other STDs and do not have any.

I would personally find oral sex with a man who very quickly cums in another person's mouth to be very boring anyway.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 1, 2014 at 5:43 PM.

Here's the only one I still have bookmarked. This guy doesn't swallow often nor do many of his hook ups:
    http://onehookupatatime.blogspot.com...c0ade64e9ba148

*When* I give a blow job (which is not for longer than I care to think)...I love to swallow, and can't imagine spitting it out. Damn it, now you've got me thinking about this again!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Love to swallow.. feeling him pulsating and erupting in your mouth,

I'm a girl...I've tasted precum, but I've never swallowed. But I'd be willing to do it with the right person.

i have sucked cock and I like having a cock in my mouth but never had cum in my mouth but am curious but no sure if I should ( know abut the taste ????) if will like it

It would depend on who it was. Me (wife here) personally? I like swallowing. But my husband is on a case by case basis. But that's more because he wants to have it on his chest or where ever.

The couple times I've had a guy cum in my mouth I swallowed what i got but I wanted more.

That's easy to answer, always swallow as all good cocksuckers should.

Why would you go to all the work and not enjoy the finally. Besides knowing how good it feels to have it finished all the way is amazing feeling on both giving and receiving side.

I have yet to give my 1st blow job but I am of the mindset that if I am going to go down on a guy I am going to enjoy everything he has to offer. I want to feel him unload in my mouth. I masterbate into my own mouth frequently and swallow my own.