Register

View Poll Results: When you suck a man's dick do you swallow his cum, or spit it out?

Voters
459. You may not vote on this poll
  • I swallow his cum

401 87.36%
  • I spit it out or do not take it in my mouth

58 12.64%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Do you swallow cum or spit it out?

I always swallow. I want that delicious cum inside my body, either by swallowing what he shoots into my mouth, or by being fucked bareback and receiving his gift in my rectum.

When you suck another man's cock do you swallow his cum, or spit it out?
    Well, the best answer is swallowing, because it is an incredibly horny and the honorable thing to do. How many times have you fantasized, about swallowing another guy's cum? If you are anything like me, the answer is “A LOT!” However in today's society, with safe sex and all, the opportunities are a lot less than we would like. I also remembered that when I masturbated I was usually fantasizing about sucking another guy's cock and swallowing his warm load. Often when I see a hot guy, I usually find myself trying to imagine what it would be like to have his warm cum in my mouth.

I usually always try to swallow the entire load, meaning each and every drop. I want that delicious cum inside my body. When I think about who's cum, I would like to taste, it is almost always from a guy who looks healthy, a guy who appears to take care of himself and I try to apply the same standards to myself. I do my best to live a healthy lifestyle. I try to eat well, exercise, and take care of my body. I know that the, cum that I produce is going to be the product of my healthy lifestyle. Knowing that the, cum that comes out of my penis is going to be as healthy and tasty as cum can be often removes any apprehension that I may have. Having a healthy attitude toward your own cum is the first step toward being able to fully enjoy swallowing another guy's cum. Forget about any negative preconceptions that you may have. "Cum is definitely NOT disgusting or gross". Male Sperm is the most intimate and personal thing that a guy can produce. It contains our life force and it is full of our sexual energy.

I haven't sucked cock in many years, but I still remember the last time I did. He shot a big load in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. There is something very erotic about feeling those warm pulses of cum shooting from a guy's cock and filling my mouth. I hope I can do that again some day.

I like to see it explode so i like on my chest/face area. So hot to watch the cum shoot out IMO.

Swallowing is your reward for sucking the cock. I love to suck cock and feel the warm cum in my mouth. It has been awhile since I have sucked a cock and would love to do it again soon. Anyone in Plano, Tx?

When I'm sucking cock , I always swallow( prefer him to cum in my ass),I even eat my own cum.

I don't waste the good stuff...swallow all the way

Quote Originally Posted by claytampa View Post
    I like to see it explode so i like on my chest/face area. So hot to watch the cum shoot out IMO.
    Yes I like seeing it shoot out onto a man's body.

I have only been with two guys . the first time I swallowed the guy warned me he shot a big load. He said he would warn me when he was close and would understand if he didn't swallow. When he started to cum in my mouth I just kept swallowing. Have been n hooked ever since.

I always swallow my FWB mate because it's arousing and it is easier to continue the post climax tongue massage I give. I prefer to swallow all the time with others, but I always don't for some reason.

I always swallow it saves the trees. Al Gore says that the country is using too much paper. After he cums it is long gone down my throat.

I am the exact same way!
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguy4160 View Post
    I have only been with two guys . the first time I swallowed the guy warned me he shot a big load. He said he would warn me when he was close and would understand if he didn't swallow. When he started to cum in my mouth I just kept swallowing. Have been n hooked ever since.

Ive only sucked 5 guys and haven't swallowed yet...not for lack of trying. They were hung up and couldn't cum ...they had to finish by beating off....I NEVER had a problem shooting my load down someones throat

I would never waste a good mouthful of cum. Cum fuck my face.

I usually don't, unless the guy really loves it.

Swallow. Isn't that why you suck a cock? I suck cock so I can swallow his load. That's the best part!

If I help him right and he comes in my mouth, swallow. If he has to jerk off, he can cum all over me if he likes.

If I help him right and he comes in my mouth, swallow. If he has to jerk off, he can cum all over me if he likes. I love a throbbing cock in my mouth. I also love the feeling of cum shot on my face or chest.

Swallow, why waste the best part?

If I am going to suck a guy I am surely going to swallow when I feel that hot load erupt in my mouth. If I am being pegged at the same time, I will come when he does.

Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay View Post
    If I am going to suck a guy I am surely going to swallow when I feel that hot load erupt in my mouth. If I am being pegged at the same time, I will come when he does.
    I also like to swallow would enjoy meating you and join with you on a couple. I 've been told I have a tight ass. bohica1@linuxmail.org. Live in Jax area, where are you.

I always swallow! I love to suck cock and love the feeling of his hard cock throbbing and squirting his hot cum in my mouth. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    When you suck a man's cock do you swallow his cum, or do you spit it out?
    I never , ever spit it out! I do leave a bit for a HOT cum kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    I never , ever spit it out! I do leave a bit for a HOT cum kiss.
    snowballing sounds so hot, i really really hope to try it someday!

What's the point in sucking and working a good cock if one doesn't swallow?

I love to swallow cum it feels so good to feel it shoot into my mouth I like to suck every drop.

I love sucking a guy off. Swallowing cum is the is the best part, the anticipation of his load dumping in my mouth is mind blowing!! I love the taste and feeling of cum in my mouth. I like to blow my guy on his back.Any cum that escapes my mouth especially large loads, can be promptly licked up. My very favorite session although hard to find, is 69 a guy then when we both cum in each other's mouth, we start a long passionate kissing session while sharing each other's cum.

u really get into ur guy, i like that this is 1 of my biggest fantasies!

Not ducked many cocks but when I have I swallow every time gets me horn as he'll when I feel him erupt in my mouth

have tasted 2 guys cum one was bitter the other sweet