Register

Thread: Hello folks

Hello folks

Hello. Been a long while since I've been here. Thought I drop in and hopefully stay awhile. Been busy working hard and playing hard.I found love paid bills and working on making them all disappear. Can't say my life is perfect, but it is working its way that in that direction. A lot more work to do to get where I want, but I'm having fun on the way.

How is everyone here? Not sure who has left or those who have joined in my absence. So for all who are with us hello
    "Apathy is the best form of sympathy as it means you will leave me the fuck alone" - E.M.

Re: Hello folks

Hey you. Good to hear from you. Think I too am working toward perfecting my life.
    I accept having imperfections, it is what makes life perfect imho anyway.

Been gardening this year. Got a lot of beans, corn, cantaloupe & we'll be having some watermelon come off in a bit. I tried the vegan route for a while. It was too difficult to sustain given family life. Everything is cooked with eggs, milk, or we get bombarded with meat. I still try to be mindful of the meat though, "meats are treats", I tell my wife. She laughs at my vegan propaganda. "You know, vegan flatulence smells like lilacs", I tell her. She laughs and tells me, "you must eats the meats."