Register

Nudity in the hottub

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	29415
    I wonder if a couple invite you to their hottub and tells you that the rule is clothing optional and they go in naked, what would you do, follow them or modestly keep at least your underwear on. I ask because some friends are coming over and my wife and I were planing to go the hottub in the buff but what would be the reaction of the others when told about the rule and that we always go in naked. Actually I'm a nudist so for me it doe st matter if people around me are clothed or not, but my wife may feel a little awkward if she is naked and the others are not.

Re: Nudity in the hottub

If I am invited to a friends hot tub and their rule is clothing optional.......I'd do whatever makes me comfortable because they are offering me a choice. To me that's what clothing optional means- my choice.

If I'm hosting friends at my hot tub.......I'd do whatever my friend chose. If she/he go in with a suit or another piece of clothing of their choice on, then so would I because I wouldn't want them to be uncomfortable around nudity. If they chose naked and I were comfortable being naked as well then Id go naked too. Part of being a good host is doing your best to make your guests comfortable.
    However, I wouldn't go naked just because they chose to if I weren't comfortable being naked. Respecting boundaries is important.

And regardless of who was nude and who was clothed-I'd ditch the cigar. Unless 100% of the guests are also smoking. Again, respecting boundaries.
    Have fun with your party!

~D~

I'm not shy.. I am an exhibitionist. First one to strip naked and climb in the hot tub. I love those bubbles that come out under water and massage my balls or tickle my ass-hole.

..but be careful.. I was in there with my wife one time and she was playfully pulling on my cock.. I lost control.. I shot off.. I was so embarrassed when I saw my cum float to the surface where others could see it..

So be warned.. if your cum floats don't do it in a crowed hot tub.

In our hot tub, we tell guests that clothing is NOT optional. There has never been textile in it and never will be. Never been a problem.

NakedinSeatle: That would be a great idea, instead of clothing optional to change the rule to Nudity Mandatory.

I would think that a lot depends on how well the two couples know each other.

I wouldn’t hesitate to strip down and climb in with anyone but my wife would probably take the ‘option’ with even our best friends.Now she wouldn’t condemn, or even make uncomfortable, the ones who were naked.

She’s joined me at a nude beach twice and, both times, she kept her suit on.

I’d say that you should mention it in a manner that allows you to back-track if the reaction seems negative.

And, if like me, the husband strips down but the wife doesn’t, I’d think that your wife shouldn’t either.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

My clothes are already off, but hey that's just me.

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable, just don't clog the filter

naked in hot tub love it you should post a sign that says must be naked to get in hot tub no exceptions

The problem with cloths in a hot tub is they always have some residual detergent which causes the water to foam. When we had a hot tub, there were no clothing allowed. We bent the rules for the kids. Being nude in a hot tub, drinking and chatting seems to make people a little closer. We had several experiences in the hot tub that would have never happened sitting on the deck.

I think that if you make it clothing optional, you need to accept what the other people are comfortable with. Certainly, let people know in advance as to the possibility of going in the hot tub and you go in naked. If the entire socializing is about being in the hot tub then definitely let people know in advance that it is a hot tub party. If it is just one of several options and someone feels modest they don't have to go to that area.

Don't think I've been in a hot tub clothed.

When we join our couple friends in their hot tub we are always naked, but then again, getting naked with them was the object of the exercise!

I have been to various resorts and spas where there were men and woman sections that had hot tubs and saunas. I'm usually nude as are many others there. Sometimes a bathing suit, but it seems rare. I seem to get hit on by other guys (perhaps having a shaved pubic area is part of this ?). One dude started massaging my cock and balls with his foot in the hot tub. Another basically began stroking and walking around in a steam room. Clearly, messages being sent.... I've had the occasional brief encounter as a result.

It seems in a home environment it could be a little different dynamic...I agree with the above, there is an oft forgotten difference between nudists and swingers. I had a nudist friend who invited me to his home, and we sunbathed with his girlfriend, but before there was any misunderstandings, he explained they were "not in the lifestyle, just nudists"....hmmm

I have never been invited to a hot tub party, but my wife has and it usually turns out to be clothing not invited. She has been naked with more than a few other guys and also has had her share of sexual play time in the tubs.

Clothing optional...whoohoo

In my only experience of hottubs, clothing was NOT optional. All guests were forcibly stripped by the host upon entry into the 'party' venue. I can NOT praise the joys of hottubs enuf, and have been banging on about it ever since.

If clothing was optional and it wasn't a sexual 'party', I'd prob not get naked.....at first. I'd wait until sex was offered before I got my winky out. I wouldn't want any misunderstandings to go on.lol
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Clothing optional? Sign me up! Off they come...

It depends upon where the hot-tub is, and if the owners actually want people naked in it. Who goes into a hot tub with their underwear on, and not a bathing suit, or naked?

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    Clothing optional? Sign me up! Off they come...
    Same here! Personally ,I hate wearing clothes!

Personally, I would prefer no clothes at all in my own hot tub. No matter how much people rinse their suits, there is always a residue of soap in them. That residue creates a real foam problem, that I must address with the use of defoamer. I don't like using any more chemicals than necessary to keep my tub balanced, so I am a huge proponent of nudity mandatory. However, that being said, I have been forced on occasion to wear a suit, as my guests were not comfortable with either being nude, or seeing others nude. If I had my way, the cultural norm would be nudity in the hot tub. Our Puritan past shows up most of all in body issues and nudity taboos.

If the rule is clothing optional I'm going nude.

I think the rule in hot tubs is, "Don't clog the filter" - as far as I can tell clothing has always been optional.

I would be naked. Hopefully, all will be

One more vote for naked....don't recall tubbing any other way. That said I would think all present would be sensitive to the feelings of others and not wish to make anyone uncomfortable.

Given a choice I'd be naked in a flash.