Register

Thread: Tea bagging?

Tea bagging?

In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it's taking your partner's testicles into your mouth.

I was just thinking about the last time I visited our local gay nudist camp, Camp David.And it’s been about a year ago now.I think the reason I haven’t been back sooner is that I managed to bring home crabs my last visit.I was sitting on my towel and when I got up, I put it around my shoulders.A day or two later I found them in my chest hair.

But, along with crabs, one of my best memories of that visit was a man about my age who had testicles that hung down a good four or five inches.I couldn’t keep my eyes off of them and really wanted to play with them.

The problem was that this guy and I had totally different opinions on a few matters and I just don’t like to engage in any sexual activities with someone I don’t like.

But, damn, those testicles sure looked interesting!

How many of you folks find a man’s testicles inviting?
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Re: Tea bagging?

I have really big balls, they're really big and I love it when they're played with and sucked on. I especially love it when they're being sucked on and my partner strokes me as they do it. Soooo hot!

Just don't tea bag a passed out LSU fan on Bourbon Street and post the video after winning the BCS championship...that shit ain't legal even in NOLA!!! LOL!

Now that I think about it...it might be a great way to bet on sporting events. Loser gets publicly tea bagged.

I have discovered that I really like sucking on a partner's testicles between working on his cock otherwise--provided he is reasonably clean. I can't explain it but I think part of it is, that to be successful, I have to be gentle to a degree and gain his confidence/trust. Just gently holding one or both in my mouth and lightly stroking them with my tongue usually sends a thrill through both of us.

I always sit on a lower bench when I go to the sauna.. and look up at men's balls.. just lovely.. sometimes they move all by themselves in that thin sack.. adjusting to the heat I suppose.. The exhibitionist in me is sitting on the upper benches and displaying my own balls.. I am pretty old.. my balls hang half way to my knees... I wish.... someone said tea-bagging.. I never a men who could talk one ball into his mouth... suck on it is good.. suck the loose skin right into my mouth.. I guess if you had a baby boy you might get both his balls in your mouth... and .. and.. his penis

i am in favor of teabagging it feels good if you are having it done to yourself, or you are doing it to someone else-------nice

I enjoy licking and sucking the balls of my wife's realistic strap-on, and it really turns her on ! - does that count ??

Quote Originally Posted by ukbi331 View Post
    I enjoy licking and sucking the balls of my wife's realistic strap-on, and it really turns her on ! - does that count ??
    Well, glad to find out that I'm not alone!

And, yes, a realistic dildo with realistic testicles does count.

I wish that feeldoe would make one with realistic testicles.I, honestly, enjoyed sucking my wife’s silicone cock about as much as a real one.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

I love laying on my back on the bed my head half hanging over the edge. My lover lowers his balls on my face. I love licking sucking and having my face in his very large hanging balls. Some times I stroke his cock as I suck and lick his hairy balls or he strokes. I all so love it when he tells me to suck his balls and calls me a ball sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by TXLonestarTX69 View Post
    Now that I think about it...it might be a great way to bet on sporting events. Loser gets publicly tea bagged.
    I would throw the bet every time if that pleasure was reserved for the loser.

Guess I'm a Tea Party guy who really is a tea bagger!

That picture got me worked up , letting a man tea bag me feels like the ultimate submission .very hot