Register

Haven't give a guy a blow job in AGES!

I read the post of this website, and as a bi female I get a bit jealous.

I am currently single, I dont date, and I havent been on this website in a while (been working and dealing with some stuff employment wise, going back to school in a few weeks). Read some of the post on here, and it seems that men have more sexual freedom, especially same sexually freedom than women.

I also havent had sex with a woman in a long time either. Last time was 2010.

Thinking about setting up a profile, but I got cyber stalked back in 2012, and still having flashbacks as to what happened.

Re: Haven't give a guy a blow job in AGES!

Ebony, I'm sorry you were cyber-stalked, but men get stalked, too. We're usually more able to be able to deal with stuff, like that, though.

Were you stalked on this site? If so, that sucks. Maybe Drew can help you with that.

I can understand why you've deleted the contact function, but you've cut off anyone's ability to contact you, too.

If you write a profile that outlines your interests and desires surely someone, who may be exactly what you're looking for, will contact you.

Good luck, hope you meet someone nice, soon.

Be careful, of course. But don't deny yourself either! I'm sire there are others out there like me who are honest & don't believe in putting pain in a stranger.

If you want to give a blowjob to a man, or give oral sex to a woman put an ad on Craigslist or another site for NSA sex, or go into a straight or LGBT bar and pick up a woman or man since you wrote how you do not date.