Register

Would you shower for a blow job?

The other day I was engaged in a hot and heavy sexual discussion with a guy in chat room. I was telling him how much I wanted to be his slutty cock sucking girlfriend. He seemed to enjoy what I was saying to him but said that if I really was a girl and was married to him that I wouldn't suck his cock every night before bed like I was telling him I would. Of course I said "Sure I would! If I was someone's wife and they took a shower just before coming to bed so their cock was fresh and squeaky clean I would most definitely put it in my mouth and suck on it. I would take that as a sign that if my man was showering before bed it would mean that I get to suck his cock". Then he said that was a deal breaker and that he wasn't going to shower every night before bed just to get his cock sucked. So now it has me wondering if that's how most guys feel. If you knew all you had to do was to take a shower before coming to bed so your wife or gf who was dressed in slutty lingerie anxiously waiting in bed for your arrival so she could suck on your cock, would you jump in the shower before bed? You wouldn't have to get your hair wet, just make sure your cock is nice and clean and smells good. Would you?

Re: Would you shower for a blow job?

I think this subject comes under the heading of common courtesy. I'm sensitive to body odors. I prefer a clean body with very little, or no cologne, perfume, or strong-smelling soaps.

My very first sexual was with an older man, who insisted on us both being squeaky clean before we began. It just makes sense.

My 2nd encounter was brief, but it was a lesson learned. His hygiene left something to be desired and he saw no reason to bathe, or at least smell fresh, before being intimate. Although he was a handsome fellow, it didn't take long for me to determine a person's physical attractions can quickly fade, when their personality and manners don't match their looks.

For subsequent partners, I made sure that any prospective partner knew I was not interested, unless they were clean and fresh!

I don't mind going down on my guy if he hasn't showered right then. He has a shower every day at least. And he observes good toile ting hygiene. Plus I love his natural scent. Too many showers robs me of that experience.

I would say the guy is a dirtbag if he doesn't want to take a shower and then get a blowjob afterwards. I love taking showers and I love feeling clean afterwards. To get a blowjob after taking a shower seems like a reward and usually your partner isn't always up for sex every day and night or you don't feel like you're in the mood for sex. I suggest taking the shower.

I shower every night, hop in bed, and promptly get ignored by my wife! LOL! I don't like going to bed feeling all oily after a long day, so it's just habit. To answer your question, of course I'd shower for BJ! In my opinion, anyone not willing to clean up before a BJ or anything sexual is pretty gross and disrespectful. If you both are into dirty, un-showered sex, then great, enjoy your thing! This doesn't sound like on of those cases though...

I don't shower every night, but then, if my wife was still into sex..., of course I would. I do, however, shower and wash my hair every single day. For me, 'cleanliness is next to OH God-lines! ~

I have a casual friend. He and I have only hooked up a few times over a two year period.

He enjoys taking a shower while I sit, in my undies, and watch him before having sex.So, I know for a fact that he’s squeaky clean all over.

He’s got 9” and one time I had him lie on his stomach and pulled his cock up between his thighs and sucked it that way.

Well, I’ve rimmed numerous women but never a man.But I knew his butt was clean and just went ahead and rimmed him while alternating sucking his cock.He loved it!
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Hell yes!

I'd definitely shower for a blow job!

But if I'm giving, the person doesn't need to be freshly showered, as long as they're someone who maintains good hygiene then I'm fine with it. I actually prefer sucking someone off a few hours after they've showered.

Cave men never showered,so er NO.

I will get a shower if I have been working in the yard or exercising and really sweaty. I equate a nice warm shower with waking up in the morning, so as disgusting as it might seem to climb into bed dirty, I do it because I use the shower more for gently waking up in the morning..and by the next morning is when my hair gets oily anyway so it just seems more practical.

That just means I have to wash sheets more often. I do like to bathe before the prospect of sex because here in America for some reason we seem to think that smearing dry, wadded up pieces of paper across our ass is an acceptable way of cleaning ourselves. I have been eyeing up those bidets from the Japanese toilet company for a while now but still don't know if I want to spend that much on a toilet..having to have another water line and electric run down low to the toilet as well.

I guess it would depend. If it's something hot and spontaneous, then no. But if it's a planned thing, or either of us is nasty dirty from work, yeah a shower would be in order.

Of course, being clean and fresh is important and courteous whether you're getting a blowjob or giving one.

Of course, all partners should be "presentable" to their "mates", no excuses

My wife always looked forward to my showering, especially on Friday. She loved sucking me off with her pussy juice all over my cock. And this after plugging all her holes. Now if she'd just consent to licking pussy just once. Das ist mein teil! (German for "that is my part")...
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Aug 17, 2014 at 6:31 PM.

If a guy (or gal) isn't willing to take a shower before oral sex because said guy's (or gal's) partner would prefer eating nice clean genitalia, that guy (or gal) should forever be denied oral sex. Yes, it can be argued that it takes away a certain amount of spontaneity but it can also increase the expectation!

I love to enjoy oral sex with a man. Given the pleasure that I get and that I give, that pleasure comes with an understanding. That being that a man must be courteous to be nicely groomed and freshly showered, or even better a nice cooling dip in the ocean before meeting...or even better prior to oral sex. They know that I too will reciprocate in kind and be bathed and freshly attired in something pretty. I think it is only common courtesy. I have been lucky never to have been with a man who was untidy...well at least in the private parts.

I will add a bit of a insight. I joined Plenty of Fish to search for a new man in my life. I went out with a man on a first date who did not groom at all. He arrived shabbily dressed, months since a hair cut. We sat down to dinner, and a good portion of the dinner was left on his beard. He chewed with his mouth open. There was NO second date.

Belle

When we are meeting a guy for mmf sex, all involved parties are clean enough to eat off. If possible, we like to include a hot tub prior to jumping in bed, just to be sure. BUT..when it's just J and I, showering before sex seems ludicrous unless we are filthy. We both love the taste and scent of each other after a long day. I like to get between her legs and open her up with my thumbs and place my nose directly on her pussy and slowly inhale. The scent sends all my blood to my cock. Being in that position, open for me and seeing me enjoy her smell will send her over the edge before I even touch more than her lips. So for us, funk is a kind of foreplay to get us going.

Elian..Go to Costco and buy a crate of the Costco brand of Cottonelle. They are the American answer to the dirty ass. They should be called "skids-be-gone" Watching the ads, it's hard to say what the hell they are advertising. Some kid rubbing one on her teddy bear?!?!wtf? Trust me though, you will be cleaner than with a bidet. "and with a fresh scent!"

I shower every night and frequently during the day if I feel sweaty or otherwise unclean. I am not obsessive about it but I want to be welcoming to my partner, even if I am not expecting my cock to get sucked--there are other places starting at the neck and going down to the toes that I like a little tongue and lips caressing. But if I am expecting to get sucked, I like even better to get in the shower with her/him and starting the process there!

That said, there are times I would prefer to suck without waiting for the partner shower first--just after I have filled her cunt with cum or after he has pulled out of her with her juices on him. In truth, there have been other times when I was comfortable with my partner and his/her basic hygiene not waiting for the shower and the slightly funky taste has been an extra seasoning but that is the exception rather than a rule.

Absolutely!!!!

Of course. If someone's going to suck me off, I'll clean off quickly!

I shower before bed every night, but if I didn't I would for a blow Job.

Elian wrote: "smearing dry, wadded up pieces of paper across our ass is an acceptable way of cleaning ourselves"

I can attest to the value of a bidet! I installed one in a home I rebuilt. It was one of the best things I ever did.

Don't have one now, but after having a bidet, I can't stand going without washing the part I just used to relive myself! Hanging stuff over the rim of the tub is not nearly as easy, but at least I feel fresh!!

You who do not shower: I will not suck your dirty dick because that taste is so much worse than of you pissing in my mouth and I do not like the taste of piss. I shower every night and especially well when I have sex and expect the same courtesy for me.
    JEM

I would do whatever it takes to get a blowjob. A shower isn't even an issue: I ALWAYS shower before sex. Plain courtesy.
    Yman48

Hopefully the plugging of "all her holes" was done in the proper order!

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    My wife always looked forward to my showering, especially on Friday. She loved sucking me off with her pussy juice all over my cock. And this after plugging all her holes. Now if she'd just consent to licking pussy just once. Das ist mein teil! (German for "that is my part")...

Quote Originally Posted by WebothBbi View Post
    I guess it would depend. If it's something hot and spontaneous, then no. But if it's a planned thing, or either of us is nasty dirty from work, yeah a shower would be in order.
    I'm the same way. I have however had sex even given and gotten oral sex, and given anal and vaginal sex with people who had not showered before sex, and I've had sex with people without showering first.

Was it a big deal, or a turn off? No.

I like the natural smell of some women and men. I don't mean body odor from when they do not bathe for days but the smell and taste of their natural body and clean sweat.

Myself and two of my ex's liked to have sex without showering first, and then shower after sex...and then have more sex. With one of them we had non-stop sex (except for when we were sleeping) for an entire weekend and he liked how I smelled when I sweated so I did not take a shower before seeing him; but did shower after we both ejaculated.

I find women and men who put on way too much perfume, cologne, heavily scented soaps, body washes, deodorants/antiperspirants, or lotions to be a major turn off.

If you keep your body clean and wash daily with soap and water they are not necessary at all.

Another one of my ex's told me how he liked tasting my clean yet sweaty body during sex, and said how when I took a shower my body and genitals did not taste like me anymore to him.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 8, 2014 at 3:53 AM.

While I don't necessarily require my partner to shower first (there's advantages both ways), someone being so against it would be off-putting.

Save water, shower together! Starting the whole thing in the shower, washing each other from head to toe first, now that's the way to do it...

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable not showering. would feel even less comfortable if they didn't shower either (or at least clean themselves up).