Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Bisexual Married Men Bashing

I don't judge or condemn bi married men for seeking and/or meeting other bi men, mainly because I am one of those "other" bi men whom they seek on this site and other sites. I much prefer bi married (or divorced) men because they are safer, more discreet and non-judgemental. They have more in common with me than single bi men or gay men. I permanently separated from my 2nd wife over 5 years ago and I consider that marriage to be a legal technicality until we eventually divorce. I feel no guilt or shame, nor do my married male partners. I feel single but list myself as a solo bi male on my adult site profiles so as not to misrepresent myself as not married.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of bi married males who see a man (or men) on the side. I pay no attention to criticism and condemnation and bashing from holier-than-thou jackasses who can't or won't simply agree to disagree on the issue.

So my wife knows im bi and also has made it clear that she is not interested in participating. We have a healthy sex life, good communication, and have been together for over 15 years. She knows that 2-3 times per year I get with guys but its understood that I don't announce it.

is that cheating or lying?

Quote Originally Posted by silkysmoove View Post
    So my wife knows im bi and also has made it clear that she is not interested in participating. We have a healthy sex life, good communication, and have been together for over 15 years. She knows that 2-3 times per year I get with guys but its understood that I don't announce it.

is that cheating or lying?
    neither
    , you are one of the awesome ones. Your wife "knows" and you have her tacit blessing.

It used to be a lot worse here for members who posted that they cheat on their partner. I lost count how many were driven off the site just for being honest about their situation.
    You'd always get some self appointed 'monogamy police' ripping into them like they had any business to, on that issue alone. I and others would get criticized for defending their right to be here and given a bit of respect.
    Respect is what it all boils down to IMO. We don't have to respect the choices other members make, but we do need to respect their honesty here even if they are not so honest elsewhere.

On a sexuality themed site, the comfort of honesty and protection from judgement is pretty damn vital. There may not be anywhere else many of us could be honest, even to ourselves. Whether or not we think others deserve respect for the things they do, is neither 'here' or 'there'.
    We have different moral compasses, and as much as we'd like to believe it, ours are not the prime shiny golden compass of the cosmos that overrules all others that we believe it to be. When entering into 'morals' there's always a little mine waiting to be stepped on.

Truth is - this place isn't called Saint.com for obvious reasons, and the 'cyber Doormen' need to remind themselves of that sometimes.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Quote Originally Posted by sdf123 View Post
    Lately, Ive seen alot of posts that have gone above and beyond to bash married bisexual men. Id just like to say that the gift in our being bisexual is the variety -- we have choices, we have options, we have POSSIBILITIES that others do not understand. I am not going to make someone feel horrible for "cheating" on their wives--we dont know the nature of their relationship, nor do we know what their situation is. Maybe they are indeed in the closet, maybe they are selfish, maybe their wives know, maybe their wives dont care, maybe no one in the relationship gives a damn anymore. Who are we to rip apart someone else's life? I understand that we all have an opinion. But I think it is unfair to call out all bisexual married men and label them as cowards. Some of us are polyamorous; some of us are monogamous, some of us are so many things. We don't fit into the common mold and if you are bisexual and don't know that critical factor by now....you're the one that the rest of us should be feeling sorry for and NOT the other way around. There's more than two choices and I think as a true bisexual, that point alone should transcend every part of your lives. No one has to be one of anything. I support and admire many of our married bisexual men. That is the richness of who we are..the layers and juxtapositions and contradictions.

I sympathize with the guys that can nor reveal themselves to their partner, live in the shadows, dream of a different life....... but by the same token, its not our sexuality that makes us cheat.... unless we have some type of bisexual cheating gene that is not found in any other sexuality......and while the desire for sex can be strong in people, we still choose to cheat, we make that conscious choice to cheat and we justify our arguments for and against cheating...... but its not a clear situation where lines can be drawn, its blurred lines and that is why I have a hypocritical stance on cheating.... I do not condone the action, I will not always agree with the reasoning but I understand that there can be more to cheating than just the sex....... in the same way a person may rob a store for money for drugs while another person may do the same thing in order to feed their family.........

the issue I have, is with the idea that we are supposed to accept, support and even condone bisexual males cheating.....yet ignore the effects that it can have on families, partners, loved ones and often sit in judgement of those affected by the cheating........ its something that goes against the nature of a lot of people.....and something they are judged for, by people in the site, often by the same people that are quick to pass judgement on other people that are not bisexual and not perfect, just like us
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Good points Gear. How can someone turn all pious when there are such sexually explicit threads? The morality of the heteronormative mainstream society needs questioning and challenging.

There is a huge difference from condemning bisexuals for their sexual activity and condoning it on a bisexual web site. Empathy and sympathy may be expressed without judgment and using heteronormative moral values. Sucking cock is sinful if you are a man according to heteronormative moral values. Understanding and examining society values and judgements regarding bisexual men in relationships with heterosexual women needs challenging. You do not have to condone or condemn a bisexual man who enters a heteronormative relationship with a heterosexual woman. You may question his wisdom of doing so without having discussed his sexuality and having fully understood his sexuality. These mistakes are made. There is rarely full discussions on monogamy and sexuality prior to entering these heteronormative relationships. It is assumed.

People posting on this site should spend their energy changing society to make it suitable and comfortable to a bisexual man to discuss his sexuality without fear of retribution or shame. They do not though. If you are not in such a marriage and bisexual, it is none of your business what happens to a family of a bisexual any more than any other breakdown factor in that marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    People posting on this site should spend their energy changing society to make it suitable and comfortable to a bisexual man to discuss his sexuality without fear of retribution or shame. They do not though.
    Allow presentation of some words by Socrates.

“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting
    the old, but on building the new.”

“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with
    what he would like to have.”

“Let him who would move the world first move himself.”

“Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others.”

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

In my humbled opinion, Socrates was far wiser than I will ever be. Your
    words could be seen as offensive. Some of us choose a path found within
    the wisdom presented in Socrates' words.

Instead of moving the world, we move ourselves. Instead of fighting
    the old, we create the new. Instead of desiring what we have not, we
    are content in what we have. Instead of telling others how to live and
    assailing them with our lifestyle as a be all and end all, we live
    quietly and peacefully with others.

This way seems not to expend energy in a manner what suits you. We
    could apologize in that your approval was not sought out. We could also
    apologize you only seem grand king of the world in your own mind alone.
    It seems though any such apologies will be artificial at best. So, we'll
    merely close here without bothering being offended by your words above.
    Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post

Have a good one.
    this explains so much of why my husband is such a more peaceful person than I. And why I consider him the wiser of the two of us.
    he he doesn't want nor expect the world to change for him. He can only change and be happy within himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ja&Ve View Post
    this explains so much of why my husband is such a more peaceful person than I. And why I consider him the wiser of the two of us.
    he he doesn't want nor expect the world to change for him. He can only change and be happy within himself.
    * grins, nods knowing * "Yup, yup, yup."

For a long while, I had a great deal of trouble regarding allowing the emotion of anger to assume control.
    At one site of employment where my wife worked as well, I was terminated for a fully bull dung excuse / reason. We still believe it was really because I refused sleeping with the new management's niece.

At any given, there was a meeting with corporate folks. The new manager had written stuff on accident forms, not discipline forms. The corporate guy showed these to me as proofs I had all these piles of disciplinary referrals.

I laughed in his face and explained they were not discipline forms, and I had not signed them as required by the company's disciplinary policy. They still railroaded me out of work there via accusing me of everything from stealing the Lindberg child to crossing my ts with xs. My wife boiled over and flew into a very loud rage at them.

I sat there as calm and somber as Solomon. It was a minimum wage position which ought to have garnered better wages, we worked full time but were still listed as part time. I had better work at various times and with far better people, so, it was not worth letting anger drive for me.

I got her, held her and we left the meeting abruptly. I went back in to let them know we were leaving, after getting here into the car. We left and enjoyed a nearby local nature park the rest of the day.

At times she wonders about me and tells me she does. "I wonder about me too", I tell her. "Married to such an easily angered and psychotic woman. Never know if I'll wake up dead one morning or not."
    Last edited by void(); Aug 21, 2014 at 8:42 PM.

* grins, nods knowing * "Yup, yup, yup." For a long while, I had a great deal of trouble regarding allowing the emotion of anger to assume control. At one site of employment where my wife worked as well, I was terminated for a fully bull dung excuse / reason. We still believe it was really because I refused sleeping with the new management's niece. At any given, there was a meeting with corporate folks. The new manager had written stuff on accident forms, not discipline forms. The corporate guy showed these to me as proofs I had all these piles of disciplinary referrals. I laughed in his face and explained they were not discipline forms, and I had not signed them as required by the company's disciplinary policy. They still railroaded me out of work there via accusing me of everything from stealing the Lindberg child to crossing my ts with xs. My wife boiled over and flew into a very loud rage at them. I sat there as calm and somber as Solomon. It was a minimum wage position which ought to have garnered better wages, we worked full time but were still listed as part time. I had better work at various times and with far better people, so, it was not worth letting anger drive for me. I got her, held her and we left the meeting abruptly. I went back in to let them know we were leaving, after getting here into the car. We left and enjoyed a nearby local nature park the rest of the day. At times she wonders about me and tells me she does. "I wonder about me too", I tell her. "Married to such an easily angered and psychotic woman. Never know if I'll wake up dead one morning or not."
    If she is anything thing like me, her passion extends into all facets of her life, hence why you love her so much I'm sure.

You guys must live in some liberal areas its still the 1950s good ole boys mentality in most of my town and with everyone i know. Yeah some people have alternative life styles but you dont talk about. My wife and some of my friends know about me but its not discussed. The people that live openly are considered weirdos and freaks a lower class of humans. The reality tv show the Beekman boys is filmed not to far from here. You should here what people really say and think about them. My wife knows when i go out and come back in a good mood what ive been doing but its never discussed. Want to bash me, say im cheating, go ahead support the good ole boy mentality. Im doing the best i can in the situation ive been given. Want to say why dont i leave find another place. I shouldnt have to lose everything ive worked for and the people i love because i like to be with guys. So i keep it quiet.

Welcome Broken Toe
    Thanks for an honest reality check for some posters. I have spent time in Buffalo and surrounding ski area and didn't know that just south of Syracuse was a difficult place for bisexuals to live in.
    I hope that you benefit from reading this site and that others are considerate and accepting.

As far as inner peace and inner change versus society change they are not synonymous as Broken Toe's post shows. Change will happen in society regardless of finding inner peace individually..which is a good thing but doesn't help if you are being hit over the head with a bear bottle for being a fag (some don't distinguish between the two sexualities very well). Socrates was a stimulating philosopher and not a sociologist.

Have a good one.
    Have I told you lately that I love you?
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Welcome Broken Toe
    Thanks for an honest reality check for some posters. I have spent time in Buffalo and surrounding ski area and didn't know that just south of Syracuse was a difficult place for bisexuals to live in.
    I hope that you benefit from reading this site and that others are considerate and accepting.

As far as inner peace and inner change versus society change they are not synonymous as Broken Toe's post shows. Change will happen in society regardless of finding inner peace individually..which is a good thing but doesn't help if you are being hit over the head with a bear bottle for being a fag (some don't distinguish between the two sexualities very well). Socrates was a stimulating philosopher and not a sociologist.
    As Brokentoe's post also portrays, there is no reason to rock the boat. In fact doing so may only
    cause those beer bottles to land on your skull. (bear? Wow, no wonder you Canadians don't drink beer, grizzly stuff for you. )

Wisdom is wisdom it would seem no matter the source. Further seems if you change yourself, you change how you see, you change your world. Your world has no choice but to change if you do. That doesn't make waves or get you swatted. Inner peace creates outer peace, creates peace in whole.

You can keep choosing to try denying that. Nobody will stop you from choosing that, bud. Have at it, if it is what you want. *chuckles* You may as well use a sledgehammer against that solid brick wall, while you're at it.

Rather turn the hose on, let the water wash it all away. Meanwhile, I'll drown in this bear fur jacket while nursing your beer for you. I see now why you have such an attitude. Fighting them mean old bears each time you get drunk, man, I would feel like I wiped my arse with sandpaper too. Whew doggies!

Also agree with something Brokentoe points out. Why give up what I built, in order to have some alleged better way of being? That seems wholly unproductive, irrational, counter-intuitive. Suppose I told you that you could have better sex if you wrapped your cock with razor wire, would you even give it a shot? I may be wrong but I doubt you would.

But again, it's all back to being your choice. Funny how that keeps revolving, eh? *sighs* Oh well, t'is what t'is.

Besides, I note something else. Say you go into the local corner bar, sit, order a beer. You keep to yourself mainly, you might engage in general small talk with a few folks. How from pleasantries can they discern you're anything but some guy/gal in a bar having a beer or two? Really not sure how you go from casual talk of the weather, maybe talk about how poor a sports team is doing to suddenly announcing over a public address you're a total bisexual freak?

Did they ask? Did you really feel comfortable enough to volunteer? Gee, again that seems to be your choice again.

More often than not, nobody gives a shit. They're content to sit there and have a beer too. They don't need any trouble. In fact, I would guess since they're in a bar they're looking to dodge some trouble/s of their world, and our shared world too. The last thing they're likely to desire is having the damn mod squad police show up and beat the hell out of everyone for any reason.

So, not quite following your example of alleged violence against poor victimized bisexual or queer. Seems to me one has to choose expressing themselves openly. Again that seems a highly counter-intuitive, irrational choice. But ultimately it is their choice, and if you are the one making it, it is your choice yet again. Further, it appears you seek being a victim. Like being powerless? Submissive, much?

Fine, bend over bitch, I got an itch.

You keep returning to a point where by it is easily seen you are arguing about making choices. You seem keen upon making choices which present yourself as victim. I'm sorry but I do not buy your loaded bullshit. You're using a system of trolling dubbed martyrdom. Come on down here off your cross honey, we need the lumber to build a boat to float in all the shit you've piled up as a flood against us.

A lot of folks on this site have seen you do this, time and again. I am seeing it too. I'm telling you, I don't care much for it. You set up these arguments which present yourself with choices. Then, you make lousy choices or present the implications of lousy choices, use those as clubs to assail others. Sorry, we choose to not play your game. You are not the sacrificial lamb you may think you are. You are just some guy, in a bar having a beer, same as me, same as anyone.

You can keep trying to deny the truth of life. Ultimately, it is going to be what it will be regardless of your efforts. You want to keep being victim, suits me fine. Don't complain or cry out if I wall fuck you, that is press you against the wall face first and use you to my own ends. Don't bother wincing if I line others up after me so they can take a turn. You chose being victim, get used to it.

I apologize for speaking this frankly, this vulgarly. You, tenni, have continued this beyond need. I have seen you do the same rounds for at least two, maybe four years now. A lot of good folks have suggested much the same, in politer manner. I have tried being polite as well. You keep drawing it on, yourself. Now, to let you in on a secret. By wall fucking in this context, I mean you will be fully ignored again. I thought you had maybe found yourself learning to be better, to write better, to present yourself better. Tired of you trying to prove that me thinking is a mistake. Not going to keep letting it happen, that's my choice. So yeah, that'll fuck you against a wall real well.

*walks off to enjoy the rest of his coffee, the rain, life, love and a good game of solitaire before braving his dogs *
    Last edited by void(); Aug 22, 2014 at 8:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    Have I told you lately that I love you?
    Woot? Wat's 'at again? You huh? Hurh?

1. Rule 2 - Be polite. Flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.

(rape threat references )
    "Don't complain or cry out if I wall fuck you, that is press you against the wall face first and use you to my own ends. Don't bother wincing if I line others up after me so they can take a turn. You chose being victim, get used to it."
    "Fine, bend over bitch, I got an itch."

"You, tenni, have continued this beyond need."

post 36 = 253 words (Void)
    post 41 = 177 words (Broken Toe)
    post 42= 128 words (Tenni)

post 44 = 940 words (Void)

Last edited by tenni; Aug 22, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LDD
    the issue I have, is with the idea that we are supposed to accept, support and even condone bisexual males cheating....
    Nobody asked you to do any such thing. You are responsible for the attacks you make.....not the cheating bi's or anybody else.
    It's as useful as asking a Catholic nun come and be a mod here. The only way she'd learn anything from the members is if she held back any bias views and tried to understand them. Constantly running members off the site for being debauched etc would get her an ulcer at best.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Context verified and fully expounded, articulated with clarity.

By wall fucking in this context, I mean you will be fully ignored again.
    What has been drawn out beyond need also clarified, verified and in context as well.

You, tenni, have continued this beyond need. I have seen you do the same rounds for at least two, maybe four years now. A lot of good folks have suggested much the same, in politer manner.
    Response granted to simply further expound upon the blisteringly obvious clarity in which statements were presented, and their context. I am well aware of what I wrote, how it was written, the rational, the emotion, the intention behind it being written. And yet again, someone attempts riding a cross, As I stated, it is what it is ...

So, excuse me. I'll now comply in ignoring. Clear enough for me some think themselves above others. Some of us do not hold to that. Enjoy the ignorance, act of being ignored.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 22, 2014 at 6:56 PM.

Gear,

I know it will likely be no "skin off your nose" either way. I am merely letting you know, if I read you reposting that person's posts, I will ignore you again as well. Had you ignored a while, disregarded that as means of a second chance. "Hey, I might have been having a bad day, read Gear wrong. Maybe he was having a bad day and fumbled in what he wrote. Anything is possible, okay I'll read him again."

That other person has continued this seeming course of "bad days". This has happened not only with myself but others, and not all the others have been friends of mine. People see what I see. I made a good and fair number of efforts to be polite, civil. Now, I choose not to as doing so does not cause the horse to drink. It is the horse's choice. *shrugs*

I have refrained from personal attacks as best able. So, I resort to the site's features, namely ignoring the horse what does not change its actions. Those actions, the ideas seen behind them are what I tried to attack. As illustrated, they clearly did as predicted, played victim. I'll leave it at that because further would be personal attacks. That is not why I am here, and I know it would not be pretty should that course ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokentoe View Post
    You guys must live in some liberal areas its still the 1950s good ole boys mentality in most of my town and with everyone i know. Yeah some people have alternative life styles but you dont talk about. My wife and some of my friends know about me but its not discussed. The people that live openly are considered weirdos and freaks a lower class of humans. The reality tv show the Beekman boys is filmed not to far from here. You should here what people really say and think about them. My wife knows when i go out and come back in a good mood what ive been doing but its never discussed. Want to bash me, say im cheating, go ahead support the good ole boy mentality. Im doing the best i can in the situation ive been given. Want to say why dont i leave find another place. I shouldnt have to lose everything ive worked for and the people i love because i like to be with guys. So i keep it quiet.
    And again, you are not the ones anyone has a problem here. You wife knows and you and she have an "agreement" as to don't ask don't tell. Rather admirable and speaks well of your wife if ask me.

Void
    Please do keep me on block. You realize that if your reply you are not using the block as well as you can. I clearly do not see you demonstrating inner peace with your recent post. Attempting to cover your lack of inner peace and rape threats fails to show inner peace imo.

I believe that some action is needed by bisexuals on this plane and put forth ideas and thoughts for bisexuals to gain better acceptance and freedom in society. I write about it. This is not the behaviour of a vicim who needs to be raped to silence or whatever your frequent ramblings mention.

People who threaten to leave a site at least once a year but do not and the same person who has a "need" to announce that those who do not agree with him will be put on block do not seem to be at peace to me. If announcing that you are blocking those you do not agree with brings you inner peace, ok but it reads merely as a slur from a man who is not able to discuss or debate ideas. You may be travelling down the wrong road to inner peace and certainly does nothing to improve bisexuals lot in society.

Whether you have inner peace as a married bisexual man is your own business. At one time I thought that you had an excellent bisexual solution and maybe it still works for you. Good fortune.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 22, 2014 at 8:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ja&Ve View Post
    And again, you are not the ones anyone has a problem here. You wife knows and you and she have an "agreement" as to don't ask don't tell. Rather admirable and speaks well of your wife if ask me.
    Do you seriously see yourself as the spokesperson to pass judgement as to what is a problem here and what is not? I suggest that you use the "I" word more and "anyone" "we" etc. not at all.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 22, 2014 at 8:38 PM.

wow, just wow. Nice to see that no compliment I give goes unpunished.

Tenni, if you don't like what I have to post, stay the fuck off my commentary. That man deserves to read that what he does and how he acts within his own relationship is perfectly good and moral and that no one is bashing him.

By "we", j and I are a couple, thus the we as I read almost everything to him. He doesn't like going through all the posts himself.

Next time, order the fries with your victim mentality combo. I hear they are better than the onion rings.
    Last edited by Ja&Ve; Aug 22, 2014 at 9:16 PM.

Gear,

I know it will likely be no "skin off your nose" either way. I am merely letting you know, if I read you reposting that person's posts, I will ignore you again as well. Had you ignored a while, disregarded that as means of a second chance. "Hey, I might have been having a bad day, read Gear wrong. Maybe he was having a bad day and fumbled in what he wrote. Anything is possible, okay I'll read him again."

That other person has continued this seeming course of "bad days". This has happened not only with myself but others, and not all the others have been friends of mine. People see what I see. I made a good and fair number of efforts to be polite, civil. Now, I choose not to as doing so does not cause the horse to drink. It is the horse's choice. *shrugs*

I have refrained from personal attacks as best able. So, I resort to the site's features, namely ignoring the horse what does not change its actions. Those actions, the ideas seen behind them are what I tried to attack. As illustrated, they clearly did as predicted, played victim. I'll leave it at that because further would be personal attacks. That is not why I am here, and I know it would not be pretty should that course ensue.
    I really can't believe that you are threatening to ignore me if I quote LDD again. You get free champagne in that clique?

What you have refrained from Void, is the actual thread topic: Bisexual Married Men Bashing.
    You have gone further and further from it with every post. What is the problem of discussing the attitude to those members here by the rest of us?
    As you well know, LDD is by far the staunchest cyber bully towards all that is 'cheater' on the site. HE at least gave a reason for his attacks on them. It was a deluded reason IMO, so I quoted it and gave a reason why I think it was deluded.
    I may be right or maybe wrong, but that is how things are discussed. Definitely NOT by threatening another member with ignorance coz they quote their besty mate. That is just bizarre!

I will no doubt quote him many times more, so if that pains you, then feel free to jump into ignorance as often as you like. That's pretty damn silly IMO, but it may give you a sense of power over reality....I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    I really can't believe that you are threatening to ignore me if I quote LDD again. You get free champagne in that clique?

What you have refrained from Void, is the actual thread topic: Bisexual Married Men Bashing.
    You have gone further and further from it with every post. What is the problem of discussing the attitude to those members here by the rest of us?
    As you well know, LDD is by far the staunchest cyber bully towards all that is 'cheater' on the site. HE at least gave a reason for his attacks on them. It was a deluded reason IMO, so I quoted it and gave a reason why I think it was deluded.
    I may be right or maybe wrong, but that is how things are discussed. Definitely NOT by threatening another member with ignorance coz they quote their besty mate. That is just bizarre!

I will no doubt quote him many times more, so if that pains you, then feel free to jump into ignorance as often as you like. That's pretty damn silly IMO, but it may give you a sense of power over reality....I don't know.
    It was not LDD I was discussing. I have expressed my views regarding cheating plainly in this, and other various threads in such regards. I do not cheat nor do I condone it. If you want to, suppose it is your business. I won't choose to engage with you if aware you cheat. Beyond that it ultimately does not concern me as it is another person's choice, not mine.

Think I am fairly clear in that expression. I may be ambiguous in not directly referring to tenni. It is him I was asking you to not quote. Will it pain me if you do? Not really. I will merely ignore you because I choose ignoring him. He continually acts a victim in order to troll. I am not alone in seeing that. I no longer choose playing his "game". So, I choose to ignore him rather than face regrets later.

Ja

I know..what a dick...lol

It might help if you identified which of you is posting. Does the guy ever post here? I think that readers respectfully deserve to know which of you is posting. It seems to be the woman mostly based on what is posted?..but I may be wrong. Have we actually read a thought of the bisexual husband? Is Ja the bisexual man or is Ve?

If you post, someone may comment. If you don't want or are not prepared for a comment, keep it to yourself.(reverse of what you demanded) At least we are not threatening to rape each other or worse..lol

There have been posters in the past who would attack Broken Toe because he doesn't discuss it opening with his wife to get overt permission(read what Gear posted). One heterosexual woman actually posted in caps (screaming) because she didn't like how the married bisexual man was behaving when talking to his daughter about his sexuality. She believed that she had the right to scream at a married bisexual man.

I am happy that you are not one who might attack Broken Toe but when you post, why not identify which person is posting (and use I)? Several couples who post under one identity make it clear which is posting. Or better yet, have him create his own identity and post as a bisexual man?
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM.

It was not LDD I was discussing. I have expressed my views regarding cheating plainly in this, and other various threads in such regards. I do not cheat nor do I condone it. If you want to, suppose it is your business. I won't choose to engage with you if aware you cheat. Beyond that it ultimately does not concern me as it is another person's choice, not mine.

Think I am fairly clear in that expression. I may be ambiguous in not directly referring to tenni. It is him I was asking you to not quote. Will it pain me if you do? Not really. I will merely ignore you because I choose ignoring him. He continually acts a victim in order to troll. I am not alone in seeing that. I no longer choose playing his "game". So, I choose to ignore him rather than face regrets later.
    I have only quoted LDD, and the only one who has quoted Tenni is you. Fair enough if you want to completely ignore Tenni, but you'll have to ignore all who dares quote him to accomplish that. Sounds like a lot of work to me and for no gain.

This 'condoning' biz seems to be the core of why some chose to take an aggressive attitude towards members who cheat here. That's a lot of work for no gain too IMO, and does nothing but add to the disrespect that's protested against.
    'Condoning' is the same excuse used for all acts of disgust thrown at another, unwanted and uninvited. As I've already said....nobody asks for anybodies condoning or approval of cheating here, least of all the cheaters themselves. YOU put yourself in the position of 'condoner', and inevitably oust yourself from it as an act of 'moral protest': You ignore them.
    You have no right to be a 'condoner' in the first place! I'm pretty sick & tired of being accused of taking that position myself, when I've got no interest in it, nor right to be either.

If you don't think that Tenni or cheaters are worthy of your attention, or that simply responding their posts means that you support and condone all that they do in their lives, then ignore them and all who attend to them.
    It's very silly IMO, but it's your choice.

Ah...cheating Let me clarify what Void is condemning about me.

I do not cheat if I am in a monogamous relationship. I am not in a monogamous relationship and presently have no intention of being in one at this point.

I do not condone cheating but I understand the grey areas and reasons why a person finds that they can not stay in such a relationship. I can empathize when a bisexual finds themselves inprisoned by heteronormative morality of a partner and other issues. I do not condemn them. I empathize with their situation. I do not emphasize with condemning bisexuals, heterosexuals nor condemning asexuals or whatever sexual flavour of the month that they claim to be. I do not agree with those who condemn married bisexual men who find themselves trapped by guilt, shame and fear.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 23, 2014 at 9:35 AM.

Ja

I know..what a dick...lol

It might help if you identified which of you is posting. Does the guy ever post here? I think that readers respectfully deserve to know which of you is posting. It seems to be the woman mostly based on what is posted?..but I may be wrong. Have we actually read a thought of the bisexual husband? Is Ja the bisexual man or is Ve?

If you post, someone may comment. If you don't want or are not prepared for a comment, keep it to yourself.(reverse of what you demanded) At least we are not threatening to rape each other or worse..lol

There have been posters in the past who would attack Broken Toe because he doesn't discuss it opening with his wife to get overt permission(read what Gear posted). One heterosexual woman actually posted in caps (screaming) because she didn't like how the married bisexual man was behaving when talking to his daughter about his sexuality. She believed that she had the right to scream at a married bisexual man.

I am happy that you are not one who might attack Broken Toe but when you post, why not identify which person is posting (and use I)? Several couples who post under one identity make it clear which is posting. Or better yet, have him create his own identity and post as a bisexual man?
    Its ok ten, the we will be gone. J has said he no longer wants us on the site, he said it doesn't achieve what he wants which is communication with bi folk who are more like our situation. He would rather have that. I would rather be around all situations, but he is the one ultimately who needs to be comfortable with what we are reading and experiencing here. He said it's not good for me. So I will bid you all farewell. May your journeys take you where you find peace and happiness. We wish you well.

Well here it is at post #60 of this thread and all I got to say is, sorry sdf123, I feel ya man...well and...bet ya won't do this again will ya