Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's your favorite lube?

The wife and I have tried a lot of different lubes. From "all natural/vegan" to silicone based, water based and then thicker ones like Boy Butter and ElbowGrease. What one(s) have you tried and like and which ones have you tried and it just was a flop?

Re: What's your favorite lube?

Currently trying Coconut oil, in paste form. It's is a food product and is super slick even after it is partially absorbed by your skin. It's all natural, and vegan and is great for both cooking and sex. It is the extra virgin version we are currently trying. So far it works well and no complaints, it of course tastes and smells like coconut. Heard about this from a friend and reviews on Reddit and others were positive so we thought we'd give it a shot. It comes in a large container and is available at SAM's Club and your local grocery for a pretty reasonable price. You get waaaay more than your average lube in one container. Give it a shot, we think you'll all like it too.

"Astro Glide" or KY are good, olive oil isn't bad and in a pinch, saliva works.
    imo, it can depend on what you are planning to lube....Big full breast might be fine with some baby oil, A really good tongue lashing works on pussy or cock and the astro glide and ky are great for anal sex.

5W-30?

I usually use the dildo in the shower. So I use lots of soap. Works fine. If not, silicone based works good.

Coconut Oil

Another vote for coconut oil here

We've never tried coconut oil...hmmmm I think I'm going shopping!

OMG you will love it. Just remember to get extra virgin coconut oil. You get the lovely taste and it's good for you. Coconut oil is brain food. Both big and small

I prefer any lube that's NOT oil-based. I have a king-size bed and a taste for expensive, high thread-count, pastel sheets. No generally available laundry detergent, stain treatment or detergent "booster" will get oil stains out of pale peach, powder blue or plum-colored sheets. Only dry cleaning works, at a cost of roughly $40 per set (two king sheets, two king pillowcases). Can't afford that. Anyway, who wants to nibble a pretty pair of shaved balls and taste coconut ? Eeeeewww.

So you put a lime with your coconut?

I found this on another web site and been using for years, It's fantastic!
    It's xanthan gum... -A food additive that's odorless, tasteless, the same ph as a woman's vagina, water-based and safe for use with latex, vinyl, silicone, acrylic, and pretty much any other type of toy you can think of. (It even looks like cum.) lol...

Best of all its dramatically cheaper than store bought.

Xanthan gum can be found in most health food stores or in the baking section of many big grocery stores. It comes powdered in an 8 oz. bag.

Here's how you make it up...

Start a pint of warm water churning in your blender at low speed.
    Add one level Tablespoon of xanthan gum powder.
    Increase speed to medium and blend for 30-60 seconds until thick.

(For thicker lube, add a heaping tablespoon instead of a level one.)

Xanthan gum lube is great for vaginal, anal, toys, fisting, electro, pumping, etc. It can be made "cool/warm" by adding menthol. Any water based desensitizer can be used with it also. It can even be flavored with a couple drops of vanilla or fruit-flavored extract. I keep dif't flavored lubes (for example, peppermint is great late in a gangbang and fiery cinamon only burns if I stop fucking)

The coolest thing about it is how cheap it is... -$12-$14 bucks for an 8 oz bag of powder that yields about 30 pints of prepared lube. That's almost 4 gallons of amazing lube!

A water based lube is really good, but so, also, is regular butter!

The coconut oil paste is great for anal. We like it so far. We are going to try another option though. Bad Dragon makes a product called "Cumlube" it is used for their large toys to force through the cum tube with a syringe. It's supposed to be super slick and looks like cum. Check it out on the Bad Dragon site. www.bad-dragon.com

Albolene. Stays slick for a long time. It is a makeup remover and sold in the cosmetics section of drugstores.

Hi there,
    I have used Silcone lube for years and find it is the hardest to get out of sheets. I have found that Baby Oil negates the silicone.I let the sheets soak as I paint it on with a brush. Then I put the sheets in a washing machine of hot water an a product called Oil Eater which you can get at Costco. I find it works well on dark sheets.

Belle

I too am a recent convert to Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Stays slick, tastes good. I have been also told that it will not harbor any bacteria.

For commercially available products I like Swiss Navy, PINK, Astroglide.

Belle

astoglide for sure is best lube, in my opinion

wet is best

Cetaphil...recommended by doctors. Lasts and not greasy!

KY Jelly, although precum is awfully good too.

GUN OIL Lube. lasts longer, especially in water.

dude, a lube needs to be water-soluable, or may cause infection! any type of oil is not water-soluable.

Gun Oil is a brand of lubricant- not the kind you clean GUNS with. My local sex shop has it- can be ordered on line

Astro-Glide because the idea of dead things, petroleum based lubes, in private areas seems uncomfortable to me.

I use WICKED Anal lube. Its water based and has very high reviews. It works really well.

Astroglide is great, slick and not messy, more like the natural thing. Great for JO and when having intercourse, just a dab will do you.

Saliva, applied with the tongue

Pjur Eros silcone lube is the best my partners and i have ever used. Just a few small drops last all night and you can still feel it in the morning. Oderless and tasteless. It's awesome!

I use a generic Walmart lube. I thinks it's Equate. Similar to the KY personal lube. I like it and it cleans up good.