Register

Feel small after being with bigger cock

After meeting up with a dude, he whipped his fat cock out. I grabbed it and damn it was thick, 5 1/2 girth not to long just under 7. I was embarrassed to pull mine out. I thought I was a good size 7L 5girth, and now I look at my cock and I feel like it's to skinny. Had this happened to anyone else?

Re: Feel small after being with bigger cock

It works both ways. I've been with guys that were smaller than I am. Some of them much smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by averageguy View Post
    After meeting up with a dude, he whipped his fat cock out. I grabbed it and damn it was thick, 5 1/2 girth not to long just under 7. I was embarrassed to pull mine out. I thought I was a good size 7L 5girth, and now I look at my cock and I feel like it's to skinny. Had this happened to anyone else?
    No matter what it is, there is always someone who has one similar, but different. Cars, houses, bikes, fishing poles; all sorts of things. Be happy with what you have because when it comes to cocks, your chance of changing its length or girth is slim to none. Some day you will meet the guy with the 7 inch girth and 2 inch length, or the 12 inch donkey dick and feel sorry for them because everyone they meet is afraid of it.

While I may be a bit smaller than most, I've never been turned down because of my size and never had any complaints from partners, male or female. It really is what you do with it that counts.

Bigger? Smaller? I don't think that would matter much to me as long as I could make him feel good and he could do the same for me. (As long as it's not microscopic!)

Never had an uncomfortable moment around other guys with larger cocks. Was a fantasy of mine to find guys with larger cocks to play with my wife when we were swingers. Loved watching her undress and the guy whip out his 7-8-9" cock for her and them start having sex with me watching. My normal 6" cock was just fine with my wife for those inbetween times with other guys.

Ok, so you have an average sized dick.. He still wanted to be with -you- right? Sometimes it's nice to be wanted for just being -you- and not because you have a big cock or not.

I never felt intimidated by the one cock I’ve had that was larger.And I never felt superior in any way with the smaller ones either.

I enjoy sucking cocks of all sizes.My, actual, favorite memories are of the large one (9”) and the tiny one (under 3”).

And, now that I think about it, it’s been over six months since I’ve enjoyed a cock and I’m going to email my good friend right now to remedy that!
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

I am average sized, 6.5". A few years ago we met up with a Chinese couple. She was very tiny and very sexy. She was about the tightest I had ever had, tight enough it was hard to not cum prematurely. I used a condom to keep from doing so, and we had some mad sex for several hours. But as far as HE went, she was tight because he was tiny, really tiny, less than 3". I swore I'd never complain again. My wife was left wanting, so I pulled double duty that night. Lucky me!

I was 13 at a friends he was 14 he took his huge cock out he forced it into my mouth and fucked it till he came. I loved it but his cock gave me a cpomplex about my 6 incher he was 11 inches and very thick. I still feel that I have a small cock even though I have been with many guys that were smaller

it doesn't matter to me. one of the most productive cocks i ever sucked was a small one. it was small bue he could cume a teacup full and multiple times on the same hard

I've had both larger and smaller, both cut and uncut - with nice memories of each and every one.

You got what you got. Women have the same concerns with their breast size or shape. Difference is men don't wear dick bras and we can't check out the package until we open it.

I'm 5" anerage thickness , no girl ever complained , and I been with men from 3" to over 10" . My favorite are around 8" . But yes those big cocks do make me feel inferior, also more submissive , which is a big turn on to me . I guess you can call me a size queen .

I am only 4 1/2 ins so almost everyone else is bigger. When soft luck to make 1/2 ins.

I have also felt somewhat inferior with my 6" cock, but loved watching our friends 8" fuck my wife while we 69'd. I fucked her ass after he came in her pussy and didnt think about any negative feelings. I LOVE small cocks in my ass- never enjoyed over 6" and really loved a slender 5"er. I wish I could find a regular top with a slender cock . I came once just from riding one

I'm a size whore because that's what turns me on. That being said, the best sex and the most beautiful cock I ever saw were 6 and 5.5 inches long respectively. I'm hard just thinking of them now yet I've never jerked off thinking about the guy I spent 8 months with who was a few inches larger.

I love big thick cocks ! Love to jack then suck one good ! Love seeing them spurt big loads of cum like to watch that up real close sometime with someone. Big helmet head on it ohh my !!

The best part for me is sucking a cock bigger than mine ! It brings out the submissive inner self !

I am small only 4 1/2 ins. It is what it is. In high school gym showers I was the smallest one there. Use to be shy about it but now don't care.