Register

Question Oral and the act of learning it.

I just had a quick question to see if anyone has ever used Benzocain spray to reduce the gag reflex for oral sex? i want to try it as I would like to take a little more when Im giving oral but my gag reflex is really causing a problem. I know it takes months but I dont want to deny anyone I would be with and I want it take it deeper myself. If you have used it Did it numb your partner? The stuff I have is medical grade and cherry flavored... cant wait to try it if its not gonna screw things up for me.
    Not everyone is a Dip.... Just those with closed minds.

Re: Oral and the act of learning it.

I have never needed it but I assume it should numb your partner as well.

Never had the need to use, overcame my gag reflex by practicing on a realistic cock dildo years ago but I agree that it would most likely numb your partner too, probably not a good idea.

Benzocaine will only numb the pain and touch receptors in your throat, not your throat stretch receptors. You will still gag until you gain experience. You do not want him to have a numb dick and he will not enjoy having a numb dick. Plus, most of what will make him happy is stimulation of the head of his penis. Pay more attention to that most sensitive part of him, with occasional deep throat to show your enthusiasm. But back off before you gag until, with practice, you don't any more.
    JEM

When I first started sucking dick, I too had the "gag" problem. It disturbed me for awhile, but I soon either got used to it or learned how to control it, but it gradually went away. Two of my greatest concerns back then were gagging and biting or inhaling cum which is not good. It's like everything else. Once you do it enough times, you get better at it.
    'Blowjob'
    Cocksuckin' Eunuch

You should not need to learn. Oral sex should just come naturally with men as it does with women if you are bisexual.

Just do what you would like done to you, relax, and have fun!

I practiced on a dildo to cure mine. I got a Long slim and soft dildo to use. I have found that if I get the head right at the entrance to my throat and as I start to gag I swallow and it slides right in. After that I breathe through my nose and I can keep it there. I have always wanted to let a load of cum go right down my throat and I believe I could do it now.