Register

Advice on how to ask a guy/ find a willing cock to suck.

I've been curious for quite a while, loving the articles and stories of first times and how great it feels and tastes, and am desperate to finally give it a go. Problem is as some also have, I need to stay very discrete, so can't exactly ask the hot guy at the office to drop trow and let me at it. Any thoughts or advice??

Re: Advice on how to ask a guy/ find a willing cock to suck.

It's the age old question in these sorts of forums: How do I find a guy, or how do I know if someone I know might be willing? There's no easy answer.

About all I can suggest is listing yourself on the various bi/homo hookup sites and see what happens. You can post an anonymous ad on your local Craigslist personals. All of those options can be nerve wracking for the closeted guy but that's really your main option.

The other option is looking at who you know. Any guys you see regularly that you might not mind getting it on with? It's a toughy because you're scared to death of being found out. Problem is, you're going to have to let the other guy know in some way or the other or you'll never find a guy. I always suggest just subtly letting the target guy know you're bi or bi- sympathetic. Then let him make the next move if he feels comfortable with it.

Re: Advice on how to ask a guy/ find a willing cock to suck.

The WWW is full of viable sites to find guys on. Squirt, Silverdaddies, Manhunt, Adam4adam and Adult Friend Finder are just a few that come to mind.