Register

What's wrong with the Silver Daddies site

What's wrong with the Silver Daddies site, any ideas?? Most of the time during this past week, when I tried to get in, I received a message "this page cannot be displayed".

Re: What's wrong with the Silver Daddies site

I can get into the site with no problem. The problem may be in your computer or?

Works fine for me. Sometimes servers or routers go down for a while.

no problem here, as of 3:23 PST.

At first when I read this, I thought maybe it was a question as to why someone would be running such a lame ass, 1990's style web site.... I guess maybe it is not Y2K compliant and it finally died, or at least failed to work with your updated browser....

Quote Originally Posted by CurEUs_Male View Post
    At first when I read this, I thought maybe it was a question as to why someone would be running such a lame ass, 1990's style web site.... I guess maybe it is not Y2K compliant and it finally died, or at least failed to work with your updated browser....
    It could be an old browser problem, but I've had problems with various sites before. Sometimes I couldn't get to them for a week or so, then all of the sudden things started working. SD works fine for me.

I've logged into SD a couple of times a day from southern NJ, SE PA and NYC and haven't had a problem. Perhaps you're running an old version of your browser or your ISP is "disadvantaging" sex-related sites. Or you've possibly and inadvertently turned on some sexual content site "control" in your browser. Clean all the cookies out of your browser and reset all controls to default, then try again.

On first reading your question I, too, thought you were asking what was "wrong" with the general tone and nature of the SD site. In my opinion, the only thing wrong with the site is that there's no mechanism for reporting deadbeats, trolls, personal meeting no-shows and guys fishing for money, photos or e-mail adddresses. I'm no longer a paying member but I think Dennis, the site administrator, is doing a pretty decent job with SD. My advice to him would be to establish a "forum" limited to 250-word comments and a page for publicly (preferred) or privately (less effective) reporting the phonies that haunt every sexual affinity website.

I was about to give up altogether on SilverDaddies, seemed like just a bunch of people wasting time, but I actually met someone in person for the first time last week. Met up with a 74 year old man, had some fun, but he definitely wanted more than just oral, he wanted me to kiss him and fuck him and cuddle and all that BS, I'm not into that at all (and made it very clear beforehand that I wasn't into that). Only into oral. But, he did have a nice uncut cock and shot some nice thick cum, so it wasn't a total waste.

Only problem I seen on silverdaddies, is it is just as full of game players, bull shitters and pic collectors as any other site!!