Register

Wanting some advice.....

Always enjoyed j/o and anal play and really want to have a real cock up my ass. Very cautious but not sure how to meet and start up the conversation. Anyone help with their experiences.

Re: Wanting some advice.....

"Hello, my name is ..."

Then, you can start talking about stuff you like or dislike in life. From that point,
    it is a matter of finding if you mesh up together well. Or, maybe you just want
    to grab the first random guy and use the simple approach.

"Hey, wanna fuck?"

Either way usually functions well. It is up to you to decide which method
    suits. This choice has a plethora of variables influencing it. That is why it
    winds up back to you to make it. No one can make the choice for you.

We do not know. We are not "there". We may not even be "here". That
    however is a different discussion. The point being we can not make "your"
    choice.

I have never been to a gay bar. There are a few in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe area, but I don't know the rules of engagement. Is it easy to meet guys there or is it stressful. Is it game playing like with women in bars or is it pretty direct and just be yourself?

SilverDaddies.com is great for letting the world know what you want and chatting about it. Squirt.org is great for searching for someone in your area that is a top. Reach out ant touch someone!

A great benefit of websites like this one, silverdaddies, squirt, etc. or a bath house, or to some extent, a gay bar is that everybody there kinda wants to talk sex. It is an acceptable form of polite conversation, after a smile and "Hi, how are ya?" Most of us respond positively to compliments--if you're attracted to someone there are many ways to tell him so. Ask if you can buy him a drink. I'm not real sure about the proper etiquette, but the old top/bottom dichotomy can usually be figured out before too long. If you post an honest profile, and spell out where you are experience-wise, and where you'd like to go, there are many websites, and many men, who will meet your need to explore. Yes, be cautious--but be brave. It's an adventure, have fun with it!