Register

Falling In Love With Your First Teenage Gay or Lesbian Sex Partner

I was 13 and my first gay sex partner - and also my best friend - was 11 and a half years old when we had our first ever gay sex experience together. We both loved that first time so much that we had our second time the next day. And almost every weekday after that and our secret gay sex affair lasted almost 6 years before it came to an end.

He told me he was in love with me first - about two months into our new sexual relationship. I knew the sex we were having 5 or more times each week was the reason for the new and different feelings I began to have for him around that same time, but I didn't know if these feelings meant I was falling in love with him too or not. But hearing him say he loved me felt nice and I decided I was in love with my best friend and new gay lover and I told him I was in love with him too right then and there.

I still don't know what being in love means or what it is or isn't. So who knows what we were feeling for each other way back then.

We called each other "my secret boyfriend" and we kissed like real lovers kiss and we held hands when we were alone. We always agreed our sex was NSA and either of us could end it any time and the other one of us would be cool and not argue or ever mention our sexual relationship or anything related to it ever again. With no drama no matter how much one of us wants the affair to go on when his lover says it's all over. Which made things between us easy but neither of us ever ended it. I left for college and we hooked up twice - both times were great sex too - and we never had sex after that. We saw each other only a few more times after our last and very hot sex hookup - he also left for college and we just moved on and lost contact.

I've been thinking of him and our relationship - and also about the sex we had and the couple of very hot sexual moments we shared together - thinking of all this a lot lately and I've also asked myself if our relationship was or wasn't really being in love with each other. I think of things a lot for a while then I move on no matter what the results of my thoughts are or aren't, and I'll do the same with this topic soon enough. But I do miss him and I do miss being intimate and naked with him since he was my first true love of my life.

Question to all of you:

Were you in love with the first person you had a same sex encounter with in your life? Or did you have other similar feelings coming from the gay/lesbian sex you had with that person? Were these feelings mutual or just from you to your first ever gay/lesbian sex partner? What else would you like to share with us about your first same sex encounter or the person you did it with?

Coastocoast

Re: Falling In Love With Your First Teenage Gay or Lesbian Sex Partner

No. It was no strings attached and I was if anything a little wierded out by the fact it was same sex although sexually it was good. I have never been in love with a man, just very good friends.

Question: "Were you in love with the first person you had a same sex encounter with in your life?"

Not the 1st, or 2nd, but my 3rd was my first "true love".

I was seduced by an older man, the day after I turned 14. I liked him, loved what he did for me, but that was all.

My 2nd male contact was my age, aloof, selfish, and it was not a rewarding experience.

My 3rd was the very first boy I felt I truly loved and he returned the same for me. We were in a military school together and only had that one year. That was probably the relationship that cemented my bisexuality and I never really got over losing him. He was from Switzerland and I lost track of him.

But, I still think of those idyllic days, from a lifetime ago!

My first experience mirrored man4girl's quite a bit. We were both 16 and I fell hard for him. Being best man at his wedding and knowing I'd never get to be with him again was very bittersweet.

At the time yes.
    But in a totally different way.
    We had just completed a corporate "bonding" course in Colorado which involved some very challenging physical tasks - including a 3 day cross-country hike through rugged terrain. We had been paired together and the bond we formed that 10 days was incredibly strong.
    One could say I did love her, and she, me
    By accident almost, we ended up in 1 motel bed with our pajama pants off. Not much more than that.
    We parted the next morning and have never seen each other since, although we still, after nearly 20 years, send Xmas cards. - YES! Real cardboard Xmas cards in envelopes with stamps!
    For both of us, it was our first time with another woman. I was 33, she was 31. We were both mothers.
    She has never dabbled since: for me, it opened up the can of concerns I'd had bottled away since I was about 12. It didn't answer the questions, but it started me on the way to solving them, which took the best part of the last 20 years.
    For that I shall always love her.

No I didn't think I was in love with her. But knew I was in love with what we did.. and still am. However when sex has been really good, there is a moment.. sometimes a little while when I have loved or felt feelings of deep love for the most casual of partners. Fleetingly... briefly.. wonderfully...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Re: get avodart

In the beginning, love....no, but also it wasn't just sex. On and off for 45+ years. Lately I can't stop thinking about him. God forbid present marriage should end, but I know where I'm going if it does.

Re: get avodart

well i used to fucked by a couple neighborhood kids back in the day but when i was about 16 i met a huge black guy with a 10 1/2 inch cock, after the first time he fucked me i was basicly in love, i didnt know anything could ever feel that good, his cock was so far in me. watching his huge black cock slide all the way in my tiny white ass was the hottest thing i have ever seen or done. i LOVED getting fucked by such a huge black cock and he was perfectly rough, i miss his cock so so much. ever since then i have been obsessed with huge black cocks, although i havent had a black guy since then =( i need a bbc