Register

Women's minds filthier than men's???

For the past 40+ years I have had the most wonderful sex with straight and bi men, women and couples. Over the years I have concluded that us men are more inhibited than women when it comes to revealing our true sexual selves. I guess that my conclusion is based on the sexual encounters I have had with bi-couples bi-women and straight women. In those situations the women have instigated some of the most sexually thrilling practices which were just filthy and mind-blowing. The sexually stimulating filth that they utter and get us men involved in physically is pure ecstacy. Their minds are fantastically saturated with
    sex and they know exactly what us depraved men need to satisfy our lusts.
    Please do not think I am degrading women, I am not, I am elevating their sexual prowess far above men.
    I love sex with men and crave it as much as ever.
    Love all you sexy women and men to give your honest (not scientific) thoughts on this!

Re: Women's minds filthier than men's???

I can personally attest that you're right. I tend to believe that women are less inhibited than men. I worked as a cocktail server at a nightclub back in the 90s being the only male server I was privy to many conversations that the female servers had. Trust me when I tell you that those conversations were much raunchier than any that men ever had. It was also interesting the treatment that I had with female guests than what the female servers had with men. They would complain of being harassed by some of the men but none compared to what I had to put up with. Once someone pinched my ass so hard it left a bruise. Another time someone grabbed my balls and cock and gave a little bit too hard of a squeeze. All from women I've never met. True I must admit I did appreciate the attention, phone numbers and sex.

I used to work in an office setting which was mostly women. I would have lunch with them and be the only guy. Soon, they just saw me as one of them and the conversations really took a turn. I was privy to some pretty interesting fantasies. I have to agree though, with most of my guy friends, it is mostly, oh she's hot. Look at the ass on that one. Nice tits. Very surface kind of stuff. None get into the nitty gritty of the relationship. And none, I mean none, would ever say anything about being with another guy.

I am just at the wrong part of the world!

Women can sexually harass you anywhere, any time takes their fancy and..............they won't get done for being a sexual predator etc.
    No wonder so many blokes dress up as women.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Sexual predators? Lickle ole us? How canya even think that?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Sexual predators? Lickle ole us? How canya even think that?
    OMG!!!! Get your mitts off my knackers at once....oh Fagin of the sexual predator world....
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

*laffs* In ur dreams, lummox! kissie
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

In no way do I condone the assertion that women are "sex predators". This is not my belief nor the purpose of my post.
    I find that women bring their filthy minds into play in our bi-sexual activities - - - fucking, sucking, masturbation, etc., and enhance the pleasure immensely, far more than men do. They have my utmost appreciation.

It's been said women's public restrooms have much dirtier graffiti than men's do. My one personal experience where I worked at a gas station and had to clean the restrooms showed that to be true.

I'm going to buck the trend here and say that in my experiences as a bi swinger, most bi married men I've met were far kinkier and sluttier than almost every woman I ever had sex with. Almost every bi married man I ever met had kinks, fetishes and fantasies which they were not bashful or afraid to express and explore with me, even on a first hookup. I can't say that about any woman except my 1st wife, who was a total sexual freak who would do or try everything with almost anybody.

I gotta agree

My wife's mind is nothing compared to the dudes on this site

It seems to be that way in the manufacturing sector lol!

This has got to be a joke. Or the original poster and others posting in agreement are very into vanilla sex.

Bi and gay men, and even heterosexual men have way more dirtier minds than women do, and they actually act on their fantasies and kinks.

Also Bobby, since when are women actual experts in male sexuality? They're not.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 30, 2014 at 10:10 PM.

I think men are simply more honest and openly direct. Women seem keener upon being subtle, perhaps not deceptive but close.
    jmho if asked.