Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Why do the majority of men cum in silence?

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    None of the men I've ever been with or been exposed to have made much noise. Out of all the loud sex I've heard in my life (neighbors, roommates), it's always been the women I've heard. Which then makes my husband want to "compete" with them, because while he's pretty quiet (not silent, but generally quiet, I've only gotten him to cry out a couple times), I'm loud.
    Have you ever taken your man anally? That should punch the correct noise ticket.

I've found that I tend to hold my breath when I cum, and holding one's breath and vocalizing are mutually exclusive activities.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Have you ever taken your man anally? That should punch the correct noise ticket.
    Nope, he's not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by TXLonestarTX69 View Post
    I've found that I tend to hold my breath when I cum, and holding one's breath and vocalizing are mutually exclusive activities.
    Now THAT makes perfect sense. In fact, now that I think about it, when I receive anal, I tend to be quiet because I'm holding my breath, at least at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Now THAT makes perfect sense. In fact, now that I think about it, when I receive anal, I tend to be quiet because I'm holding my breath, at least at first.
    Holy smokes, how can you guys be quiet and how can you hold you breath? I am huffing, puffing, grunting, and going “OhOH OH!”The screaming to F me all the more.My husband has become equally vocal since we added anal on him into the mix! To each his/her own. I'd burst.

Silence? What's that? I moan and groan when I have an orgasm....

Surely when I was a kid, jerking off in my room---I learned to cum in silence, same for when I was in the service living on board ships. The same still goes if the situation calls for discretion when it comes to being noisy when cumming.

Now---when being discrete is not a concern---I like to be very vocal. Even though it is a very rare occurrence, sad to say, when I am with a guy who is fucking me--I like to be VERY VOCAL---grunting, moaning and telling him how good his cock feels, how good his fucking feels, to "fuck me" things like that--which all hopefully and usually does increase his enthusiasm and intensity, resulting in a wonderful fucking.

I just hope that when this is the case and if me and the guy are in a motel/hotel room--I am not being too loud and disturbing others.