Register

licking cum from her lips

Recently I have had this fantasy I can't seem to shake. I want to watch my partner suck another guy, have him cum all over her lips and chin and then kiss her licking up the cum in the process. Does anyone else fantasise about this or has anyone done it?

Re: licking cum from her lips

My wife has kissed me with her mouth full of another man's cum, and then transferred it to my mouth and had me swallow it...similar situation but slightly different. Hot either way! My wife will let men spurt in her mouth, but I don't think she would go for the facial aspect....it kind of goes against her dominant personality. I'd be the one in our relationship much more likely to take a load on my lips and chin!

That is totally hot and something I would do. There's something about licking up the goo on her chin that just makes me so horny

I've shared the same experience as Rambiagent.. totally hot.

The last time our FWB was in town we had some fun... licking his cum from her face was a special treat. I got so turned on I thought my nuts would explode when I came!

We love to share cum. Don't have someone just cum on her but we both love to have cum in our mouths and share it. Weather it's me sucking someone or someone sucking me she can't help but to join in.

Yum. Share with wife and guy friends.

My wife (before we were married) serviced me and 4 of my poker buddies one night. After she blew the 4th guy she came over to finish me off but first gave me a deep tongue kiss. So, I got a taste of all 4 cum loads before she gobbled mine down.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    My wife (before we were married) serviced me and 4 of my poker buddies one night. After she blew the 4th guy she came over to finish me off but first gave me a deep tongue kiss. So, I got a taste of all 4 cum loads before she gobbled mine down.
    What did your poker buddies say when she did this? you ever get a chance to service any of them?

I don't recall ever being able to taste the men's cum but I loved the thought of kissing my wife after we'd swapped with other couples. And eating her pussy knowing that another man had recently ejaculated in her was very hot, even if I couldn't really taste cum.

Now my real desire is to share my friend, Dmercator's, cum with her in any way.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

"Thanks", I would hope.

Quote Originally Posted by wild175133 View Post
    What did your poker buddies say when she did this? you ever get a chance to service any of them?

Quote Originally Posted by wild175133 View Post
    First, they were amazed (yest very delighted) she was doing this but each and every one called her one of the best cocksuckers they ever had. I was flattered but then I had trained her on her technique quite a bit. No, I didn't partake at the time as it was before I got in touch with my Bi-side.

I know the feeling. My wife has always given great head and sometimes just loves to have cock in her mouth...at other times she is simply a very willing, obedient slut and sucks me whenever I ask. When we were swinging years ago she had no problem in the orgies because she sucked cock so nicely.....I remember once many years ago when we were in our late twenties and a swinger couple came over with one chick that was so hot I was stunned. We all went into the bedroom and my wife was laying next to me sucking the guy off while his girl sucked me...then I couldn't help but reach over and run my hands around her mouth with his beautiful hard cock in it...that fucking rocked! Getting good head and pussy while watching your wife suck cock like a pro and really love it is just the best! Now I can't wait to try it myself....I am looking forward to have a big beautiful cock in my mouth while the guy begs for more....that beautiful hard shaft just throbbing in my mouth....wait to unload cum so I can taste that fabulous cum.....fuck I'm sitting here with a Magic Wand down my pants feeling fucking great...grab your dicks guys and let me know how you feel when reading this....damn this feels good.....ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck yeahhhhhh oh fuck this is sooooo good man. That was great!

I'd love to cum swap with a girlfriend, but haven't approached any on the subject yet. I have eaten my ex-girlfriends pussy after I came inside her and that was pretty enjoyable.

The only time I recall doing this was during an mmf with a guy we had seen many times. We had been at it for over an hour and I knew he needed to shoot. He was having a very hard time not coming but he kept pulling back. He isn't really 'submissive' but won't come until he knows we are ready. Anyway, I asked him if he would mind jacking off in our mouths while we fucked. He was very ready to do that. We started going at it, watching him slowly stroke, getting more excited until he pointed his dick at us, we both opened wide and took shot after shot of thick come. We both had his come on our lips and licked each other clean. She didn't swallow anything but pushed it all in my mouth with a kiss.

Years ago had a gf that did that to me on more than one ocasion. My now wife sucks me then snowballs me after I explode in her mouth. I have lick my cum off every part of her body.

If you 69 with anyone then be prepared to kiss and cuddle a little later. My cum, his cum, her cum... I can't taste the difference..

Looking forward to the day I can do this !

We have had threesomes where the guy cummed in my wife's pussy and when he got up to wash off in bathroom I licked her pussy and all the cum out it was hot and wife loved it.

My first MMF, I went into the bathroom to wash up a little. When I came back out, I didn't know that he had cum in his wife's pussy. I went down on her and got the tasty surprise! The mixture was fantastic--almost as good as the wonderful sauce straight from a woman. Other times, just faint hints as I frenched with a woman.