Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Naturist & Bisexual

I have always been a naturist and discovered I liked all bodies male or female when I was a teen. How may other bisexuals are naturists too?

Re: Naturist & Bisexual

I wouldn't call myself a devoted naturist or nudist, but I do enjoy being naked and having sex with other people in outdoor settings !

skinny dipper, you aren't the only one, Im with you on this one.

Ditto. Just as comfortable with platonic social nudity as I am with exhibitionist outdoor sex With any, either, both, or anything in between sexes!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Dipper View Post
    I have always been a naturist and discovered I liked all bodies male or female when I was a teen. How may other bisexuals are naturists too?
    I'm not so much a Naturist but have been a practiceing NUDIST for a bunch of years (over 20) We live in one every winter from Oct-Apr in the RGV of Texs.

I am a home nudist but I also like being seen and around other people that are nude so if I brush up against a man his cock can slide in my ass crack

I wouldn't call myself a nudist or naturist, but I do enjoy spending time at Wreck Beach in Vancouver. Usually I head to the gay end because there are too many clothed people at the mixed end, and I don't feel comfortable being naked around so many clothed people. That, and once in a while at the gay end I a couple involved in something erotic.
    Probably heading down today, if not, then tomorrow.

Naturism/Nudism is great, but can be hard to practice in the more heavily populated parts of the USA due to a bunch of sad laws that equate nudity with sex.

Bi nudist here. And agree that Skinny Dipper is definitely not alone. There are many gay (both genders) and bi (both genders) among the nudist community.

Wife and I were both card carrying nudist for 15 years.Love seen both guys and gales in the nude.Meet a lot of great people

When i am home alone i like to be nude and go about my every day activities, just like the freedom.

I'm a member of a nudist club, The Naturist Society and AANR. I'd be considered bi for most definitions but think of myself as more hetroflexible than anything else.

If I didn't have to wear clothes in the real world, I wouldn't.

Clothing is so overrated! Would never even own clothing if I could help it!

Quote Originally Posted by newlynymphos View Post
    Clothing is so overrated! Would never even own clothing if I could help it!
    Trust me.. u lived here in middle of winter u wud own plenty... an' it can b a smidge cool at otha times of year.. is one thing to run about the house nakey... quite another to nip down the butcher for a joint or the monthly haggis, the greengrocer for tatties an greens...the offie for some cognac an plonk... an' if I turned up at me mum's door nakey at ne time.. she wud have me committed or arrested... wicheva meant I wos out of her hair longest!! And it is not wise 2 b nakey in Grassmarket or a cab rank after clubbing in Jan or Feb...

Clothing over-rated? Not on ur Nellie. And the right gear aids considerably the ability to pull.... over-rated indeed...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jul 2, 2014 at 10:09 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

[QUOTE=darkeyes;271036]Trust me.. u lived here in middle of winter u wud own plenty... an' it can b a smidge cool at otha times of year.. is one thing to run about the house nakey... quite another to nip down the butcher for a joint or the monthly haggis, the greengrocer for tatties an greens...the offie for some cognac an plonk... an' if I turned up at me mum's door nakey at ne time.. she wud have me committed or arrested... wicheva meant I wos out of her hair longest!! And it is not wise 2 b nakey in Grassmarket or a cab rank after clubbing in Jan or Feb...

With all due respect, you must not know where Minnesota is! Yes, I need clothes here, cause it gets -40 Fahrenheit (and colder!) in the winters! Warm months last May-August on a warm year!

A lot of bis are also nudists. I know a number of others besides myself.

[QUOTE=newlynymphos;271039]
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Trust me.. u lived here in middle of winter u wud own plenty... an' it can b a smidge cool at otha times of year.. is one thing to run about the house nakey... quite another to nip down the butcher for a joint or the monthly haggis, the greengrocer for tatties an greens...the offie for some cognac an plonk... an' if I turned up at me mum's door nakey at ne time.. she wud have me committed or arrested... wicheva meant I wos out of her hair longest!! And it is not wise 2 b nakey in Grassmarket or a cab rank after clubbing in Jan or Feb...

With all due respect, you must not know where Minnesota is! Yes, I need clothes here, cause it gets -40 Fahrenheit (and colder!) in the winters! Warm months last May-August on a warm year!
    I kno wer Minnesota is.. I also know it gets bloody cold.. colder than here. Much less damp however in winter and it's that wich makes it so grim here.. cold is 1 thing.. cold allied to wet stuff or even damp in air isn't nice.. snow here is much wetter for starters.. nower is moren 40 miles from the sea.. dont knock -11c wich is around 12F I believe.. hot hey? Not wen allied to damp it isn't. It cuts through ya in a way dry cold doesn't... but I was having a bit of funwivya, nymphos, babes... I like clothes... am an addict and shop merrily to keep mesel looking nice... like them being removed too so like neing nude an all..... isn't that haff the fun of nookie? But not 950 metres up on Cairngorms ski slopes in Jan/Feb shud my partner decide she is randy... mite only b -16 or 17c up ther.. but is much too cold to over-rate wot stops me dying of froz... she gets told.. not on your Nellie..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

All I was trying to say, is if the weather and law permitted, I would be naked 24/7/365! I feel more comfortable without clothing. Closest I got to that was in Guam and Hawai'i where I would wear shorts, thongs, and sheet t-shirts when I could be nude or shirtless Now I wear similar clothes when I have to, and have since expanded my wardrobe to include mini skirts, half shorts, tank tops

But, I so prefer the nudity, that if an event or location is "clothing optional", and no one but me removes their clothing, I'm perfectly happy being the only naked person there!

[QUOTE=darkeyes;271041]
    I kno wer Minnesota is.. I also know it gets bloody cold.. colder than here. Much less damp however in winter and it's that wich makes it so grim here.. cold is 1 thing.. cold allied to wet stuff or even damp in air isn't nice.. snow here is much wetter for starters.. nower is moren 40 miles from the sea.. dont knock -11c wich is around 12F I believe.. hot hey? Not wen allied to damp it isn't. It cuts through ya in a way dry cold doesn't... but I was having a bit of funwivya, nymphos, babes... I like clothes... am an addict and shop merrily to keep mesel looking nice... like them being removed too so like neing nude an all..... isn't that haff the fun of nookie? But not 950 metres up on Cairngorms ski slopes in Jan/Feb shud my partner decide she is randy... mite only b -16 or 17c up ther.. but is much too cold to over-rate wot stops me dying of froz... she gets told.. not on your Nellie..
    I do understand the shopping bit now though! Since I started buying and wearing more feminine clothing and accessories, it makes shopping so much fun! The cute sandals, leggings, boots, socks, jewelry, skirts, tops! I don't so much call it "cross dressing", as I do "wardrobe diversification" :-P

[QUOTE=newlynymphos;271047]
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post

I do understand the shopping bit now though! Since I started buying and wearing more feminine clothing and accessories, it makes shopping so much fun! The cute sandals, leggings, boots, socks, jewelry, skirts, tops! I don't so much call it "cross dressing", as I do "wardrobe diversification" :-P
    Wardrobe diversification? If u will forgive the oft nippy, invariably vain lickle tart... wot u mean is wardrobe improvement!!!

I am with you! I realized I was bisexual and nudist from the time I was about 10.

My first bisexual person was a married man from a nudist club, Sue and Steve, if your out here I owe your husband a blow job and possibly more, I first learned what cuckold was with ou two at the time was afaidnot now))))))))

[QUOTE=darkeyes;271049]
    Wardrobe diversification? If u will forgive the oft nippy, invariably vain lickle tart... wot u mean is wardrobe improvement!!!
    Of course. "Female" clothing is so much fun, with so much more style than "men's" clothing! Even more fun when my wife or one of my lovers (man or woman ) shops with me . I don't really agree with the marketing of seperating mens from women's styles anyway. If you like it, and you look good in it, wear it! My figure is much closer to a woman's figure than your typical man anyway, and have been complimented on my legs, stomach, feet, and butt, mostly by women that wish they could pull off wearing some the clothes I do! :P

I enjoy nudism as well. Something so liberating about being nude in a social setting, or just enjoying being nude alone or with others in the outdoors. Its a very sensual experience, even in a non-sexual situation. And I do think my enjoyment of being nude with others is connected to my bisexual interests as well.

Avid naturist/nudist...and avid bisexual!

I am bi and a nudist. Been for 11 years and been a nudist for 30 years. Hard to be a member of a nudist club when you are a single, or widowed, male. Most clubs frown on single males. I love going nude. I fish, stroll in the park (At night), and wander my downstairs living space in my son's house.
    Yman48

I've long thought of myself as a naturist (instead of a nudist) because I like to get naked wherever it's feasible and I can get away with it as compared to organized "nudist camp" for example. A former co-worker invited me to the nudist camp she belongs to but I never took her up on her offer.

Also bi and a nudist. Love being without clothes whenever possible. As for the clothes and weather, when asked what nudists do in the winter, my friend replied "We're nudists, not stupid"

I've been a bi nudist my whole life and find they go together perfectly. Being bi enables me to really enjoy both traditional nudist camps as well as clothing optional gay/bi mens resorts. Sadly most of the traditional coed nudist camps still seem to distrust men who don't have a wife wrapped around their arm so I actually have grown to prefer the bi/gay men's clothing optional resorts.

I am a Naturist and Bi been to a lot of Naturist clubs some where part time swinger clubs I prefer the 100% Naturist clubs they are less clickish