Register

Thread: Have You Ever

Have You Ever

Let's play "Have You Ever". The rules of the game are simple. Player number one asks a "Have you ever ..." question. The next player, player number two, answers the question posed by player number one, then asks another "Have you ever ...." question. Player number three answers the question asked by player number two ..........

I'll be player number one:

Have you ever had sex in a pubic picnic ground?

Re: Have You Ever

As a matter of fact I have, twice!!! While in college in Albuquerque my girl friend and I decided to drive to Sandia Crest (top of the 10,000 foot mountain to the east of town) to look at the lights. On the way up, we stopped at a public picnic ground (operated and maintained by the USFS) and made love in the front seat of my 1950 Chevy. I littered the ground with a used condom, then proceeded to the top of the mountain and oooohhhed and aaahhhed over the beauty of the Albuquerque lights. On he way back down, we stopped at the same picnic ground and did it again!!! And, I left a second used condom littering the ground. Oh to be 19 again ........ I still feel a little guilty about littering!!!

Have you ever ..... been number three in a threesome????

Yes, I've been in a 3some. Was I #3? I don't know. What constitutes a person being #3?
    A boyfriend, my best friend, and myself. None of us was bisexual. Just horny.
    He benefited the most. My girlfriend and I didn't engage in each other. Just him.
    I don't see either one of them anymore.

Have you ever............developed a huge crush on a member here but for friendships sake kept it a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresia View Post
    Yes, I've been in a 3some. Was I #3? I don't know. What constitutes a person being #3?
    A boyfriend, my best friend, and myself. None of us was bisexual. Just horny.
    He benefited the most. My girlfriend and I didn't engage in each other. Just him.
    I don't see either one of them anymore.

Have you ever............developed a huge crush on a member here but for friendships sake kept it a secret?
    No, I've been pretty honest about those I feel attracted to. Some of them are not available or local but I think most people enjoy it if another is attracted to them as long as they can say ty but decline, at least for the time being.

Have you ever had or asked someone of the opposite sex to be a masturbation partner?

I don't think I have. I have masturbated someone of the opposite sex and been masturbated by someone of the oppostite sex. In fact I have never masturbated with someone of the opposite sex.

Have you ever ... been an active participant in a group masturbation??

i have been in group of 3 masturbation . It is fun but especially when it changes to a group suck fest.

Have you ever been involved in a BDSM group??

No, but i wouldn't mind being the main atttraction.

Have you ever been a toilet for water sports??

Not for someone else, have for myself!

Have you ever................cum by only anal stimulation?

Yes I have...riding a huge cock. One of many first I enjoyed with that man....kinda miss him. Have you ever.....taken it in the ass while someone was going down on you?

Nope... soz. Have u ever been lying wiv a partner teasing the hell out of ya for hour or so and nev so much as twitching? The orgasm is summat I can tellya wen it arrives... and try keeping perfectly still wile cumming.. is worth it.. that last bit succeed or fail...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

There aint' no way for me to lie perfectly still while cumming. Orgasm seems to take over almost all parts of my body.

Have you ever ... clandestantly watched anyone having sex??

[QUOTE=i_shoot_blanks;271022]There aint' no way for me to lie perfectly still while cumming. Orgasm seems to take over almost all parts of my body.

Have you ever ... clandestantly watched anyone having sex??
    actually yes. Spent a lot of time in New Orleans for business, and my room overlooked another nearby hotel room. This guy was dressed in nothing but leather chaps, had a whip, I think and walked around the room until his date/mate arrived they wound up on the bed with the curtains wide open it was better than Cinemax and def not as expensive.

have you ever made out with someone, while either your partner or theirs, was temporarily out of the room

Wot??? moi? Zif I wud... as Auders sed in "My Fair Lady".. "Oi'm a gud gil oi am..." ..

Have u ever shagged on a Kirk (church) pew... I never have.. close, but never quite.. cos as Auders sed..."Oi'm a gu....."
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Never had an opportunity and probably wouldn't if the opportunity ocurred.

Have you ever ... participated in an orgy

Unfortunatly no, but fantasize alot about being gang fucked.

Have you ever, been double penetrated?

actually yes!!! Had an experience with two guys a few years ago, one guy and I did a 69 (with me on top) and the other guy fucked me. Quite an experience!!!

Have you ever ... had sex on a park bench?

Not a park bench, but on a pool table a couple of times.

Have you ever fucked in a pool full of people?

yes! In high school with my girlfriend. We were teenagers obviously so we had very little control over of hormones. It was a pool in a friends apartment complex on very busy summers day. We were doing the typical "hey, get a room!!" pool hug, she just slid her bottoms over and I entered her. I'm not a fan of sex in water, but knowing that so many others were around made me so aroused I came in less than a minute. Probably best not to make it a marathon in that situation anyway.

Have you ever masturbated or had sex in a clothing store changing room?

Yes.....got asked to leave the store. This was many years ago. We probably would have been arrested in today's world. As we walked out, the gf reached down and wiped up some cum running down her leg and licked it off of her finger. I thought that was hot as hell and we went at it again when we got to the car. Again, this was in the days before surveillance cameras covered every part of store parking lots.

Have you ever streaked?

Quote Originally Posted by skuz69 View Post

Have you ever streaked?
    No, though it was the thing during my generation. Even got a song out of it.

Have you ever stood on top of a mountain or cliff naked?

Yes, I'm a nudist so I've been nude EVERYWHERE.

Have you ever had multiple guys cum on/ in you ?