Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whats the craziest object you've ever been penetrated with?

Whats the coolest thing you've ever been pentrated by? (object)

Re: Whats the craziest object you've ever been penetrated with?

Table leg here, with big rounded end took some major concentration lol

Back in my early teens I used a well cleaned and well lubed with vaseline wooden plunger handle. Mmmm, stayed put on the floor too. At least I never got any splinters, Lol. Thank goodness now for suction cup dildos that stick to the shower wall or a closed toilet seat lid.

There was this stainless steel metal bracket that was about 4 inches long and 1/4 wide that I would sterilize and lubricate to put into my dick when I was in my teens. It didn't hurt, but there was a slight stinging feeling that went along with it, but it was a good stinging feeling and I would stroke my dick nice and slow with both hands, working the piece of metal out slowly and putting it back in. Man I had some serious fucking orgasms doing that. This thread makes me want to try that again and watch that dick cum like an erupting fucking volcano lol. Huge fucking cum loads doing that, no joke.

I set up my barbell rack to the right level. Put a weight on it to keep the bar from moving, lubed it up bent over and backed up onto it. My work out room has mirrors so I was able to watch myself being fucked.

A well clean sledgehammer handle use to lure it up with vas and sit on it and watch cum come pooring out

brush handles, plunger handle, screw driver handle, plastic bottle of various sizes, 12 oz can, beer bottle,

I had been saving cum in a shoot glass in the freezer. It was about half full and I used to suck on it when the time called for it. On one of very few opportunities I have had, and friend came over and we got a little bit worked up and I told him about it. So he asked to see so I got it from the freezer. He played with it for a few seconds then asked if I would get out my play toy. He dropped my pants and put my cum cube inside of me then started fucking me with it. It was amazing, of course better than any other lube you can buy. He got worked up and finish up by fucking me. To bad you can't buy it.

a screwdriver and a baseball bat with the big end going in me no lube but it hurt so good I came tons over and really soaked the bed sheets

My partner made a mould a long time ago of willie wich on occasion we tease wiv by freezing some kinda juice... sometimes orange flavoured sometimes rasp or strawb.. occasionally lime... at weekend, wiv it being so roastie the weather.. Fran had all and more at same time... Fran had this..

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgre...6M&h=960&w=960

Painful in puss.. but ver ver yummie.. try it sometimes.. wosn't up me bum but if ya like that sorta thing.. u enjoy.. btw... use natural juice out of carton not squash out of a bockle and serpently not pop... just a wee tip for life to b so much lufflier..
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jun 23, 2014 at 8:51 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Clean unused (in the garden that is) wooden handled garden tools. A hand rake, a spade, a hoe (how apropos, right?)

Well, you ask two questions here, right? Craziest, and coolest?

I'd love to be able to say the craziest was my ex...but I have no ex, lol. Well, actually, I'm quite glad that I have no crazy ex...it just would have been fun to be able to say it. Maybe someone else will use that one.

Coolest, definitely ice.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Recently have been working on stretching my ass and was able to get a well lubed Coors Light can in and loved it...

A few different things actually, First and most favorite was a 18 inch and 2.75 dia. life like rubber dildo, the second was a 18fr foley catheter in my cock! The third and hottest I can't speak about. But believe me my ass was worked over gooood. I wasn't a voluntary participant at first but after a few minutes I wanted all I could get up my ass.

How does the ice feel I might try it out

I would have to say a bottle of champagne. The shape is not that different to a large butt plug.
    Last edited by bikiniman; Jun 26, 2014 at 8:31 AM.

Years ago, my husband bought back a dildo from somewhere Asian - probably the Philippines.
    nothing usual re size or shape, but turn the "go" screw-top and lo and behold "Camptown Races" sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks emanated loud and clear from my fanny.
    I laughed so much it broke.
    A short life, but a happy one.

I have used a Maglight flashlight. It's about a foot long and I can take alot into me. I love the feeling when I first start to push it inside me and it pops past my asshole, then I slowly sink down on it. I used it once while I was giving a guy a blowjob.

6" chocolate dildo with a pop cream centre went in nice and smooth with a little lube. you could feel the centre popping away inside as the outer core melted felt even better after I used a nice long 8" lean eggplant. After which it's a natural enema.

Quote Originally Posted by Socurious34 View Post
    It would have to be the tiller on y sailboat. I would lean on the companion way and back up on it and drive the boat with y ass, while my late wife played with or sucked me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay View Post
    It would have to be the tiller on y sailboat. I would lean on the companion way and back up on it and drive the boat with y ass, while my late wife played with or sucked me.
    THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME!
    (You've got my vote, so far.)

Some of these objects are pretty crazy, and sound dangerous.

Why not just buy a well made dildo if you want something up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Some of these objects are pretty crazy, and sound dangerous.

Why not just buy a well made dildo if you want something up your ass?
    Sometimes it's more about the kink than the actual act.

Not into putting things in me.

But watched a friend's GF masturbate with a slowly running water hose, one time. She said that was her favorite way to masturbate!

That was about the kinkiest thing I'd ever witnessed.

I've heard there's videos on the internet of the same thing...haven't seen them, though.

I was a teen and had just started experimenting with things other than my fingers. I was playing with a CO2 canister, the little ones used in paint ball guns. I was using a mirror and watching it when my ass just sucked it up inside. I saw my face in the mirror as it disappeared, one I will never forget lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Socurious34 View Post
    That would have to be an ice cube..

(reads up the thread .. laughing with Annika)
    Last edited by elian; Oct 2, 2014 at 3:29 PM.

Other than another man's penis? Drum stick. Plastic cigar tube, Hi-lighter. If it fits, it ships!

used a hairbrush handle and also used a rounders bat that was amazing

I started with my fingers, then sharpies a couple at a time. Then i had to keep going, mag lights on up to 20 oz coke bottles. Then i stretched my asshole with a bottle of aloe Vera and a peroxide bottle. Finally my fist. It didn't stop there..i found a vinegar bottle, it was huge, and worked it slowly into my asshole. The sensation we'd incredible. I used oragel to help numb me. Now i have a fist and several other toys i play with.

My profile isn't even close to complete. Give me a little time and I'll post a couple photos i have of my self stretching. Amazing enough, it is easier to play with my asshole, my hole is still tight and requires work to get to that. I'm a straight guy with an anal fetish that won't go away.

Hi all
    I was once with a couple and the wife decided she wanted to insert a carrot into both her husband and me (2 separate carrots) only problem was she put them in blunt end first, which means that with mine she lost her hold and it 'sucked' itself inside. I was so turned on though as it was hitting my prostate at just the right point that I didn't even notice when she got a second carrot and pushed that inside as well. When we were all finished up for the afternoon both her husband and I had real fun trying to get them back out again. I went home with one still inside me thinking I'd remove it once home :-/
    A truly great time, but the aftermath left me with regrets for my usual inability to say no when I am turned on
    J